Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 (9461 Views)

2018 British High Commission Graduate Intern Recruitment – Apply Now / British High Commission Graduate Intern Recruitment 2018 / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 by dammy13(m): 7:50am On Oct 13, 2018
​Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Guinness Marketing Intern

Function: Marketing

Type of Job: Non-Employee

Level: Internship (Marketing Training Program)

Reports To: Brand Manager, Guinness

Business and Role Context

- Diageo’s vision is to become the best performing most trusted and respected Consumer Goods company in every market we operate. Our goal is to be ‘winning at the moment of choice’. This along with putting the consumer at the heart of everything we do, will deliver sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and partners.

- Guinness is a global priority brand for Diageo and it is the #1 beer brand in Africa. Nigeria is currently the largest global Guinness market by value.

- Our vision is to remain an iconic brand and # 1 beer brand of choice in Nigeria; by consolidating our big brand credentials and driving everyday relevance amongst our target consumers.

- Recruiting the next generation of drinkers is very key to winning in Nigeria and indeed Africa.

External Job Descriptions

- Are you Bold enough to take Bittersweet decisions?

- Do you go beyond the ordinary?

- Are you interested in a Rich and Refreshing experience?

- Are you truly Made of More?

- If you answered yes to any of these questions, Guinness Nigeria needs you for MoreThan A Job .

- Guinness Foreign Extra Stout is looking for 4 individuals to join the brand on an Extraordinary immersive journey.

Role Requirements

- Recent graduate

- Digitally savvy and active on Social Media

- Self-Confident and flexible enough to work with characters from every part of the Milky Way

- Strong interpersonal skills, able to effectively manage 3rd party and cross functional team relationships.

- Strong project management skills – able to manage multiple projects effectively, drives to achieve deadlines and sets high standards for self and others.

Application Closing Date

26th October, 2018.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should:

Click here to apply online

https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/home/HomeWithPreLoad?partnerid=11729&siteid=208&PageType=JobDetails&jobid=2590371#jobDetails=2590371_208

Re: Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 by damlawrence101: 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
S
Re: Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 by tosodus(m): 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Good
Re: Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 by JasonScoolari: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 by dingbang(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2018
Marketing jobs are cool, most people dont know that.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 by Dymaco(m): 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2018
dingbang:
Marketing jobs are cool, most people dont know that.

Marketing jobs are the most sought after career in the world.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 by press005: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
Just for 4 people?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 by adebayosun02: 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
Good
Re: Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 by knostbrown01(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
marketing!!!!!
Re: Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 by Oyerinde16(m): 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
Dymaco:

Marketing jobs are the most sought after career in the world.
When u get the right one ba, with official care n logistics taken care of, wardrobe allowance to look good, n a stable salary, not a bad one with no logistics or transportation, no wardrobe allowance or stable salary all they tell u is GO, how u do it isn't their concern, sell this product worth less than 2k for 20k, then u get 1k commission on each sale, like one asking me to see a 2000, sec sch application forms @ 2k each =4m then I get 8% commission, that on even provided corrola for errand, I felt like driving the car away when people ask u 2k for paper.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 by Dymaco(m): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oyerinde16:

When u get the right one ba, with official care n logistics taken care of, wardrobe allowance to look good, n a stable salary, not a bad one with no logistics or transportation, no wardrobe allowance or stable salary all they tell u is GO, how u do it isn't their concern, sell this product worth less than 2k for 20k, then u get 1k commission on each sale, like one asking me to see a 2000, sec sch application forms @ 2k each =4m then I get 8% commission, that on even provided corrola for errand, I felt like driving the car away when people ask u 2k for paper.

how you place yourself determines what offers that comes to you. Continue scaling your marketing skills to meet the demands of top companies.

Every business need marketing to keep in profit. Infact you also need marketing to seen by companies.

Let me ask you, which type of company do you want to work?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 by Oyerinde16(m): 8:18am On Oct 14, 2018
Dymaco:

how you place yourself determines what offers that comes to you. Continue scaling your marketing skills to meet the demands of top companies.

Every business need marketing to keep in profit. Infact you also need marketing to seen by companies.

Let me ask you, which type of company do you want to work?
If u checked my comment well u will see I analysed 2 marketing roles/jobs the good one that gives u motivation n logistics to achieve your set goals n d one that wants u to use your fathers pension to generate income for them without providing any form of logistics or motivation to sell something unsellable for them, while one gives u something tangible n sellable d other gives u something unsellable to sell, like supplements, normal panadol sells @ #80 in stores, the same panadol branded as gnlo, will tell u to sell 4 #1500, u not selling a product now u are selling a name,
Re: Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 by Dymaco(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2018
Oyerinde16:

If u checked my comment well u will see I analysed 2 marketing roles/jobs the good one that gives u motivation n logistics to achieve your set goals n d one that wants u to use your fathers pension to generate income for them without providing any form of logistics or motivation to sell something unsellable for them, while one gives u something tangible n sellable d other gives u something unsellable to sell, like supplements, normal panadol sells @ #80 in stores, the same panadol branded as gnlo, will tell u to sell 4 #1500, u not selling a product now u are selling a name,

I now understand.
They want to rip where they did not sow. Even in that company, they have marketing officers that eat big
Re: Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 by Oyerinde16(m): 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
Dymaco:

I now understand.
They want to rip where they did not sow. Even in that company, they have marketing officers that eat big
let me share a marketing experience, I once worked for a water bottling company, as marketers we are to market n sell bottled water, my company was unknown, (kario waters) not real name, we had competitors like nestle bottle waters, swan table waters, sahara n Kalahari n co waters well packaged, well motivated staffs in crested shirts, with nestle books n pens coming to supply, at a time after a month of supply stores will call u to come pick your goods as it wasn't selling, no radio or TV or magazine advert, as a graduate determine to succeed I advice d management to let's rebrand they shut me down, I requested for logistics such as feeding allowance clothing n co they said how much have I sold, determined to succeed knowing fully well I may not be able to compete with nestle n co in town I took all my products to the express where travellers passed, I employed young boys n girls to sell while they made commission on each pack sold, u was now selling 1 truck per day, 1 of d highest selling marketer, in my company yet no logistics, they still owed me 2 months commission n salary n always shouting at me to increase sales, the last was accusing me of stealing when d store I supplied had no paid, I took d manager to the store they confirmed owing me to the tune of 58+k came back d next day with letter of resignation, the madam was petting me, fellow marketers telling me not to go, but I already got another marketing job . I hope u see what marketers face under d rain n sun

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 by Dymaco(m): 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Oyerinde16:

let me share a marketing experience, I once worked for a water bottling company, as marketers we are to market n sell bottled water, my company was unknown, (kario waters) not real name, we had competitors like nestle bottle waters, swan table waters, sahara n Kalahari n co waters well packaged, well motivated staffs in crested shirts, with nestle books n pens coming to supply, at a time after a month of supply stores will call u to come pick your goods as it wasn't selling, no radio or TV or magazine advert, as a graduate determine to succeed I advice d management to let's rebrand they shut me down, I requested for logistics such as feeding allowance clothing n co they said how much have I sold, determined to succeed knowing fully well I may not be able to compete with nestle n co in town I took all my products to the express where travellers passed, I employed young boys n girls to sell while they made commission on each pack sold, u was now selling 1 truck per day, 1 of d highest selling marketer, in my company yet no logistics, they still owed me 2 months commission n salary n always shouting at me to increase sales, the last was accusing me of stealing when d store I supplied had no paid, I took d manager to the store they confirmed owing me to the tune of 58+k came back d next day with letter of resignation, the madam was petting me, fellow marketers telling me not to go, but I already got another marketing job . I hope u see what marketers face under d rain n sun

The last part got me...
They started to act when you are determined to leave. This still prove a point, the better your marketing skills, the better jobs will come for you.

Marketing jobs is one of the jobs that don't need certificate. They need results.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 by Nwamaife(m): 10:24pm On Nov 22, 2018
Speaking of marketing, who among you here have worked as a marketer in an insurance company? That is the worst of them.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Graduate Marketing Intern Recruitment 2018 by Jjoke: 6:05am On Dec 11, 2018
Has anyone who applied for this role been contacted?

(1) (Reply)

N-power Batch C: How To Recover Your Lost Password / Failing Aptitude Test Why?! / Graduate Operations Management Leadership Program At GE Oil & Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.