Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Massive Eggplant And Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Massive Eggplant And Fans React (2795 Views)

Duncan Mighty Meets His Massive Cleavage-Baring Fan. See Reactions / D'banj Flaunts His Massive And Expensive TV (Photo) / Solidstar Loved Up And Holding A Lady In New Photo, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Massive Eggplant And Fans React by Celebgistz1: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2018
Nigerian Singer, Solid star shared a photo of himself that attracted attention of his followers.

He wrote;

What will you do to me if you find me in your parlor like this? Ladies pls.

Source; https://celebgistz.com/solidstar-shares-photo-of-his-massive-eggplant-and-fans-react/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Massive Eggplant And Fans React by Celebgistz1: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2018
grin
Re: Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Massive Eggplant And Fans React by Celebgistz1: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2018
Lol
Re: Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Massive Eggplant And Fans React by ATEAMS: 9:48am On Oct 13, 2018
is he sex starved
Re: Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Massive Eggplant And Fans React by EpicMaurice(m): 9:55am On Oct 13, 2018
biko what is solid star

is it a brand of sxx toy
Re: Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Massive Eggplant And Fans React by GOFRONT(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2018
cheesy

Solid star is a s*x object!!!
Re: Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Massive Eggplant And Fans React by falcon01: 10:04am On Oct 13, 2018
EpicMaurice:
biko what is solid star

is it a brand of sxx toy
grin yeah made in naija
Re: Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Massive Eggplant And Fans React by Tamarapetty(f): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2018
Where is the bulge??

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Massive Eggplant And Fans React by youngberry001(m): 10:04am On Oct 13, 2018
EpicMaurice:
biko what is solid star

is it a brand of sxx toy
no oh its a brand of solid minerals undecided
Re: Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Massive Eggplant And Fans React by MJBOLT: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2018
help me ask am o
Tamarapetty:
Where is the bulge??
Re: Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Massive Eggplant And Fans React by folake4u(f): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2018
SolidStar: One of Nigeria's finest but underrated artiste.
I love his old songs 'Omotena' and 'Oluchi'.
Dope songs! smiley

1 Like

Re: Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Massive Eggplant And Fans React by happybee: 12:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
folake4u:
SolidStar: One of Nigeria's finest but underrated artiste.

I love his old songs 'Omotena' and 'Oluchi'.

Dope songs! smiley
Hes not underrated, he's just an average singer like orezi, Lil kesh, reekado etc.
When you talk of underrated, we have the likes of Burna boy, Brymo, boogey, Poe etc...
BTW I love his songs too..
Re: Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Massive Eggplant And Fans React by Olodo24: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
I can't even see the bulge and you call it massive

(1) (Reply)

Ik Ogbonna's Estranged Wife, Sonia Weighs In On Tonto Dikeh's Social Media Rants / Artist Turns Regina Daniels & Ned Nwoko To Spiderman And Spider Woman / “2face Was So Sick He Needed Constant DR Monitoring, Shaking And Weak” His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.