Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Why Howard Webb?is He The Best Referee In The World? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Howard Webb?is He The Best Referee In The World? (2705 Views)

Hot Italian Model, Claudia Romani Set To Become Professional Referee In Serie A / Howard Webb Is Dead / Howard Webb Retires From Refereeing After 25 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Howard Webb?is He The Best Referee In The World? by double08(m): 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2010
After watching the world cup finals,I just cant help but ask is Howard Webb the best referee in the world that he will preside over the Champions league final and World Cup final,the is nothing,I mean nothing to makes him stand out like the retired Colina
He is so bad,10 yellow cards in one match,mchewwwww what a pity,this is what we have to present as the best referee in the world
Re: Why Howard Webb?is He The Best Referee In The World? by cold(m): 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2010
^^^^ 10 (14 in all)yellow cards which i considered very lenient.Those Dutch guys were out for murder,the ref did the best he could to keep the match under control.There would have been many more red cards if that game was in the qualifying rounds.
On a scale of 1-10 i'll score him 7
Re: Why Howard Webb?is He The Best Referee In The World? by Jui: 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2010
paul made it again
Re: Why Howard Webb?is He The Best Referee In The World? by double08(m): 11:48pm On Jul 13, 2010
cold:

^^^^ 10 (14 in all)yellow cards which i considered very lenient.Those Dutch guys were out for murder,the ref did the best he could to keep the match under control.There would have been many more red cards if that game was in the qualifying rounds.
On a scale of 1-10 i'll score him 7

started dishing out the cards too early,
Re: Why Howard Webb?is He The Best Referee In The World? by cold(m): 11:58pm On Jul 13, 2010
double08:

started dishing out the cards too early,
The boot studs started flyin too early
Re: Why Howard Webb?is He The Best Referee In The World? by Iyineda(m): 9:13am On Jul 14, 2010
Definitely THE best atm.

(1) (Reply)

Again, Nigeria Falls In Fifa Ranking / Hulk Hogan Suffers A Radiator Explosion On His Hand. / Asamoah Gyan Overtakes Eto'o, Yaya Toure To Become Africa's Highest Paid Player.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.