Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,451 members, 7,812,378 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) (68925 Views)

Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday / Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower / Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
By Wisdom Nwedene

There is currently an outrage on the Internet after five girls were spotted inside a big river in the name of 'bridal shower'.

Many online users have said that this is not ordinary as their behaviors seems as if they belong to a cult group.

A bridal shower is a fun, celebratory occasion that allows the bride's close friends and family members to spend time together before the big day. It's also a practical opportunity for guests to "shower" the bride-to-be with gifts to help her establish a home with her future spouse.

More photos here : http://igberetvnews.com/471827/girls-set-internet-ablaze-take-bridal-shower-big-river-photos/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by mumureloaded(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2018
a word is enough for the wise, she has a point. just the the groom/husband to be won't listen.
try this with me in the name of creativity and my mama gon tell you where you are from¿

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Kenekingisback: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2018
This APC government sef sad

Eze Nmo grin
Queen of Alpha Beach
Nwayiawkamele grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2018

1 Share

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Angelparadise: 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
Madness are in different forms .

11 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by etebefia: 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Spiritually good for her.... looks like a movie scene.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Shelloween(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Looks more like an initiation to me.
They look ppretty though.
I hope the spirit in that water doesn't marry you too

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Tapout(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Thats how they will go and provoke the mermaind spirit that was on its own sad

108 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by ArchangeLucifer: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
My only question is;

These women that make up the bridal train are still single in this evening newspaper condition complete with pot bellies??

Where is an alligator, crocodile or a hippo when you need one?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by chinjo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Queen of the coast

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by donbachi(m): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
she went to thank her mummy.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by biggie73(m): 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2018
Like play like play, she tells a secret...

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Ever8054: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
big snake just come out swallow one of them Toto now,them go say snake wicked...

17 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by amaniro: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2018
John the Baptist sef go shockcheesy

7 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by AmadiAba: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hahahahaha
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by AmadiAba: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
When I thought I had seen it all

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
I hope she wont complain of spirit husband from marine kingdom in future grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by wallex1983(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
This groom is in trouble o. Story that touch loading. Later, somebody will be talking about spirit husband.

All the friends are even in black.
I think this is part of the ritual.

Husband, you have been warned o

If you see Mami water ohh,

If you see Mami Water ohh,

Never Never you run away, Ehh, Ehh,

Never run away with your wife ohh.

If you see Mami water ohh,

If you see Mami Water ohh,

Never Never you run away, Ehh, Ehh,

Sing that song of love, Sweet, I love you.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Felixalex(m): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ogbanjes

3 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Samantha23(f): 8:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
Mami wata

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by MonkeyNoFine: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
mumureloaded:
a word is enough for the wise, she has a point. just the the groom/husband to be won't listen.
try this with me in the name of creativity and my mama gon tell you where you are from¿

EDO.

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by DwayneChuks(m): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
Ogbanje + Mami Water �

4 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by SUNPET01: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2018
I will just advise this my brother to put on his Joggers and run

4 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by SimplyInex(f): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
Marine spirit in the making cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
We do some things with clean mind without considering the spiritual implications of such things. You might be invited water spirit into your home. In my opinion, it's awkward

7 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Samade7: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
First went to honour her marine hubby.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by pezeji(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
this madness is getting out of hand

3 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
This photo shoot is self explanatory.........

Mammy water tins!

SAY NO MORE!!

Bedspread below has said it all!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by bedspread: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
This is no Joke or Fun!!
Those with spiritual eyes will understand!!
Any man that Marries any of these ladies is In HUGE Trouble!

14 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) / World Beard Day 2019 In Lagos: See How Bearded Men Shut Lagos Down! / Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.