Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) (68949 Views)

Lady Surrounds Herself With 25 Cakes From Her Friends On Her 25th Birthday / Bride-to-be & Her Bridesmaids Wear Towels For Her Bridal Shower / Bride Presented With A Joystick Shaped Balloon At Her Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Oreofepeters: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
she has mammy spirit

3 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by omoiyalayi(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
Wetin be this one now
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Splasshhh(f): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by sod09(m): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Child of the world...karashika

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by xynerise: 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Appreciating the goddess for catching her a sacrificial lambgrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by dalass(f): 8:16pm On Oct 13, 2018
Omo omi association

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Yankee101: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
Mammy water abi wetin? Una no get clean swimming pool? No over do go catch disease
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by package7(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2018
Her true habitation

3 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Winneygirl(f): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
Marine bridal shower

2 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
When they tell people that a lady that has sense is one of the rarest ornaments on planet earth, people think say na Joke.

Her husband should have the title “stupid” attached to his name

2 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Culin(f): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
Mermaid bridal shower

2 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by officialJP(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
Beware of mamiwater grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Vince77(m): 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
I'd cancel the wedding if I were the husband. This is too much to look as ordinary.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Vic74real: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oh no! this is not funny at all. Queen of the coast...Marine Kingdom things.. pls they shd seek spiritual counsel immediately. wld the man be comfortable going ahead with d marriage after seeing these pictures? na waoh

4 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by prezh8(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
I JUST PITY THE HUSBAND TO-BE

5 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by davillian(m): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2018
Me I will just go and thank God in church for revealing to me that I was about getting married to a queen of the vost.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by goldman777: 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2018
Movie scripts
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by GentleMoney: 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
SUNPET01:
I will just advise this my brother to put on his Joggers and run
lol..
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by fasho01(m): 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
And I was just ranting on a pre-wedding photo thread about how we can abuse stuffs in this country. Please is there any other adjective worse than 'abuse'

4 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by amazon14: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
Enobi bridal shower? Na dem gettam right.

She carry dem go stream to shower.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
Hian...... Orisirisi something undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by D1zion: 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2018
Initiation level. These girls are fools, why not ask her why river? Well maybe I think they're in same kingdom that's why.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by nduboss(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2018
Child of d world

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by SweetBanana: 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2018
Daughters of the river (omoge omi)

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by kdfinest(m): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2018
Wisdomkosi:
By Wisdom Nwedene

There is currently an outrage on the Internet after five girls were spotted inside a big river in the name of 'bridal shower'.

Many online users have said that this is not ordinary as their behaviors seems as if they belong to a cult group.

A bridal shower is a fun, celebratory occasion that allows the bride's close friends and family members to spend time together before the big day. It's also a practical opportunity for guests to "shower" the bride-to-be with gifts to help her establish a home with her future spouse.

More photos here : http://igberetvnews.com/471827/girls-set-internet-ablaze-take-bridal-shower-big-river-photos/

In Falz voice ''God save me from karashika''.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2018
Kenekingisback:
This APC government sef sad
Eze Nmo grin Queen of Alpha Beach Nwayiawkamele grin

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
This one na mammy water na,the home boy wey marry am go fear fear

2 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by HMZi: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
Movie Set..Movie promotion.... if you know you know.....
Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by funkemary(f): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2018
it looks like they are celebrating the queen of the marine spirit. An innocent gentle man is about to be in bondage.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Takes 'Bridal Shower' To A Big River With Her Friends (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2018
If the guy is not dumb, he should know what to do by now... I won't say more than that..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings! Come In: / 52-Year-Old Woman Marries In Salvation Ministry (Photos) / World Beard Day 2019 In Lagos: See How Bearded Men Shut Lagos Down!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.