Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest “BACKSIDE” In Africa (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest “BACKSIDE” In Africa (Photos) (10550 Views)

Sara Baartman:-the Woman With The Biggest Backside In The World. / The Actress With The Biggest Backside In Nollywood? Is Anita Joseph (photos) / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest “BACKSIDE” In Africa (Photos) by Celebgistz1: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
A lady who claims to have the biggest bum in Africa, has shared pictures of herself in her underwear sparking debate yet again on whether her backside is real.

Eudoxie Yao, from the Ivory Coast, who is used to turning heads with her booty measuring 60 inches which she claims is all natural, took to social media earlier today to share bathroom pictures of herself in her underwear to show that her bum is “real”.

Nice Eudoxie Yao has made a career out of parading her sensitive body parts on social media as she rocks skin tight outfits.

See photos below;

Source; https://celebgistz.com/lady-who-claims-to-have-the-biggest-backside-in-africa-photos/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest “BACKSIDE” In Africa (Photos) by Celebgistz1: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
cool
Re: Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest “BACKSIDE” In Africa (Photos) by Celebgistz1: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2018
Wow shocked
Re: Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest “BACKSIDE” In Africa (Photos) by HungerBAD: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2018
I dey here

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest “BACKSIDE” In Africa (Photos) by Olodo24: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
olosho shift abeg. I hear say Vaseline don cost

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest “BACKSIDE” In Africa (Photos) by donbachi(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2018
If she mess 4 river niger ....all d fish wey dey dia go just die finish...tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest “BACKSIDE” In Africa (Photos) by Juell(m): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2018
It looks totally off

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest “BACKSIDE” In Africa (Photos) by gidgiddy: 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
Nsogbu di! Nekwa ukwu!

This is a complete turn off!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest “BACKSIDE” In Africa (Photos) by celebgistz: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest “BACKSIDE” In Africa (Photos) by sherrylo: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
Roman goddess coman learn

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest “BACKSIDE” In Africa (Photos) by cdqyehyeh(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
is she comfortable while sitting, walking. can she cross express, climb bridge, swim, dance e.t.c
if nt i think she is close to an example of plant i.e resticted movement
Re: Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest “BACKSIDE” In Africa (Photos) by jabor4Naija(m): 1:39am On Oct 14, 2018
In as much as she has a big ass i think she would ve problems standing for long or going for long walks. Medical doctors in d house what do u think?
Re: Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest “BACKSIDE” In Africa (Photos) by happybee: 9:20am On Oct 14, 2018
God is wonderful

Re: Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest “BACKSIDE” In Africa (Photos) by jesmond3945: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
These people are depressed. You never want to be in their shoes. The attention they get from you is the only semblance of light in their lives but they seem not to get enough.
Re: Lady Who Claims To Have The Biggest “BACKSIDE” In Africa (Photos) by Celebgistz1: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Pls push it to Fp grin

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding / Miley Cyrus B**bs & V*gin* On Display Inside Paper Magazine / Marriage Is Not My Priority - Ifu Ennada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.