Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding (10549 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Ice Prince Flaunts His New Ghanaian Boo, Kisses Her Lovingly On The Lips / Woman Caught Giving Her Date “BJ” Inside Mcdonald’s Restaurant! SEE PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by MyneWhite1(f): 11:07pm On Aug 17, 2013
The guy uploaded the picture and tagged it #Genevieve #ForeverBeautiful #FeelingLikeAStar #Beauty&TheBeast.

She left this comment on the picture, "Mr and Mrs Nnaji".

See more pictures and who he is at http://www.romancemeetslife.com/2013/08/mr-and-mrs-nnaji-genevieve-jokes-around.html

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by Saraben(f): 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2013
where is all d write up @ op ...seein is blivin,i want to c were genny said mr nd mrrs nnaji..nd besides y wil it b her surname is she d husband?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by infobiz9ja(m): 12:31am On Aug 18, 2013
I guess she's d man & he's her biatch cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 18, 2013
Mr and Mrs Nnaji".,abeg,who be the man here?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by joyli: 4:01am On Aug 18, 2013
Genny is he the one? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by johnstar(m): 4:51am On Aug 18, 2013
undecided bcus she do her mowt lyk dat mean say she dey kiss d boi, una don 4gt say na so gals dey snap pishure undecided

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 18, 2013
The guy no fine nah, haba embarassed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by Linoversace: 6:31am On Aug 18, 2013
Yomieluv: Mr and Mrs Nnaji".,abeg,who be the man here?

I wonder,,,
A man changing his name to please a lady.At least he should maintain his name and genny maintain hers...

#YouKnowWhereMyBallsAre?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 6:34am On Aug 18, 2013
I mean like seriously, this is all she could find? embarassed undecided shocked lipsrsealed. cheii
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by Linoversace: 6:40am On Aug 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
I mean like seriously, this is all she could find? embarassed undecided shocked lipsrsealed. cheii

After all her survey? grin

She's in love and seems to be in charge grin

Not all the female celebs have that opportunity grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by Godmother(f): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2013
Misleading title. There's no kissing in any of those pix
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 18, 2013
see d wey d guy dey smile like mumu
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 18, 2013
Short girl
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
This is obviously a joke between friends...........

Loving the "Mr & Mrs Nnaji" bit, yes girl! That's the way forward cool

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by ceej24: 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2013
The guy's surname might be Nnaji too lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by MyneWhite1(f): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2013
You may be right cheesy grin wink smiley

ceej24: The guy's surname might be Nnaji too lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2013
*Shollypopz:
This is obviously a joke between friends...........

Loving the "Mr & Mrs Nnaji" bit, yes girl! That's the way forward cool

How many times dem go ban this girl shocked grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by MyneWhite1(f): 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2013
What do you mean?

Texas.Cowgirl:

How many times dem go ban this girl shocked grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by dasparrow: 4:33pm On Aug 18, 2013
@Post

Genny looks so pretty. As for the guy? Ugh!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by MyneWhite1(f): 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2013
He's not bad smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by MyneWhite1(f): 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2013
shocked smiley wink cheesy grin

Is that true ?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by PrettyGaby(f): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2013
person no go point mouth, snap pishure again? dat tin na the duck mouth posing wey dey reign nah. well, the guy might actually be related to her or it might be a joke b/w friends
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by MyneWhite1(f): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2013
Its a joke smileysmiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2013
@OP...is dat wat u cal kissin?? Besyds him bein ha date doesnt mean dey r in a crious rltnshp...myt b jst for d occassion....#my thoughts#
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by MyneWhite1(f): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2013
Omavik: @OP...is dat wat u cal kissin?? Besyds him bein ha date doesnt mean dey r in a crious rltnshp...myt b jst for d occassion....#my thoughts#

LOL...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by MyneWhite1(f): 6:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
Why be a hater?

blink182: Short girl
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by MyneWhite1(f): 8:54pm On Aug 21, 2013
Godmother: Misleading title. There's no kissing in any of those pix

Blowing a kiss?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by DonaldGenes(m): 12:33am On Aug 22, 2013
yikes
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by StObaino1(m): 5:42am On Aug 22, 2013

I no mind Change my surname to Nnaji. As long as its the one and only Genevive Nnaji, Am Game.

What's wouldn't I do to win her heart.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by MyneWhite1(f): 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
Lol.... good for you.

St_Obaino:

I no mind Change my surname to Nnaji. As long as its the one and only Genevive Nnaji, Am Game.

What's wouldn't I do to win her heart.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by MyneWhite1(f): 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
meaning?

Donalð Genes: yikes
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Kisses Her Date At A Traditional Wedding by RedCard1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
See as the guy dey smile like oluku. Genny abeg no try am o. You deserve better though nothing dey happen. @OP, you just sounded childish like that useless nigeriafilms.com! Where are the kisses? Mtchewww!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not My Priority - Ifu Ennada / Picture Of Mary Remmy Heavily Pregnant / Miley Cyrus B**bs & V*gin* On Display Inside Paper Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.