Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos (43108 Views)

Bayelsa Female Welder, Faith Lesley, Buys A Car As Birthday Gift / Female Welder, Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Meet Faith Omoniye Lesley, Nigerian Female Welder (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
Now who thinks that makeup makes her so fugly shocked shocked
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2018
She is fine
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by WetinConsignMe: 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
I now know for sure mods take money
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by DaRuud(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
Why are most gals so inferior in their thinking ,
Fake hair
Fake eye lashes
Fake powder
Fake boobs /padded boobs
Fake . .

Fake

ecamzy:
Nigerian Female welder, Omoniye lesley faith stuns in magnificent photo shoot to mark her birthday.

Flaunting her flawless skin, the Founder Faomoly Concept dazzled in a soft Facebeat that framed out her entire face.

Founder, Faomoly Concept, Miss Omoniye lesley faith, is on her way to building a business empire. Already, her  company is the toast of customers far and near, seeking fast, convenient and cost-effective experience of her work.

The gorgeous entrepreneur who is known for her luxurious & sophisticated lifestyle took fashion/beauty to the next level as she donned lovely costumes for a recent photoshoot to mark the special day.

Apart Omoniye lesley faith being a successful Welder, she is also the founder of Omoniye faith Foundation. A non governmental organization that provide basic needs for the less privileged in the society.

See More http://supremetv.com.ng/2018/10/14/omoniye-lesley-faith-female-welder-mark-birthday-with-cute-photos/
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by teeboy100(m): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
where are the slay queen. hope u see this
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by benn94(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ugly
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Justiceleague1: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
dbos11:
Damnn

She's too ugly

That her eye sef dey make me fear

Shut up,thank you
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Culin(f): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
IecheM:

I'll teach you.
Well done sir.
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by paix(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
dbos11:
Damnn

She's too ugly

Women just hate being natural. I don't know why. I believe she would look more beautiful without all those things on her face.
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Nwaoma14(f): 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nnpin show us your sister and ur account balance so we can differentiate between your ugly soul and her beauty,as if you can create one angry angry
dbos11:
Damnn

She's too ugly

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by delzbaba(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
welder and she's using those aba sunglasses?
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by blackmercyvelli(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2018
Hand work is not what you calling sickness, l am so proud of my job, shame one jobless one out there complain up and down , you have to blame yourself for poverty you have accomplish , happy birtday more blessing to you , l am proudly welder , l love my job
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Queenserah26(f): 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2018
God bless your hustle babe. Happy birthday
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by naijapage(f): 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by IecheM(m): 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
Culin:
Well done sir.
I'm serious o that's if you really want to learn
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2018
Culin:
Hmm she's so fine I want to learn welding.
e go fit u Sha ��
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by biomedics(m): 8:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beautiful lady but the heavy make-up made her look dull and ugly.
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by mechanics(m): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2018
Wow, nice one, she's making a niche in a business dominated by men.
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by dbos11(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nwaoma14:
Nnpin show us your sister and ur account balance so we can differentiate between your ugly soul and her beauty,as if you can create one angry angry

For that ur fish brain, u don make sense b that abi undecided
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by dbos11(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
dermmy:

U have short sightedness

Bros how do u knw

U knw it takes one to identify the other grin
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Nwaoma14(f): 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
No let me send ikwerre thunder to you
dbos11:

For that ur fish brain, u don make sense b that abi undecided
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by dbos11(m): 9:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Nwaoma14:
No let me send ikwerre thunder to you

U sound like the lifeless one and i don't mingle with lifeless people

So gerrout of my mention and go and meet ur lifeless brothers
Re: Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos by Nwaoma14(f): 1:16am On Oct 16, 2018
Tanku
dbos11:

U sound like the lifeless one and i don't mingle with lifeless people

So gerrout of my mention and go and meet ur lifeless brothers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. / What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? / What I Achieved In 2020 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.