Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,180 members, 7,842,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Dakore Egbuson Akande Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson Akande Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) (36686 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Akande Family Christmas Photo With Husband And Daughter / Dakore Egbuson Akande's 40th Birthday Party In Pictures / Dakore Egbuson Akande In Swimsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
Simplep:
Stunning
Hw do this people do it?..40 and looking so lovely

Ftc
Shout out to all hustling babes like me with genuine hustles,may God bless us all with more money,work harder,keep pushing nd d sky will b ur beginning....no better joy dan spending 'YOUR' money
Simple... stop eating late i the night, as soon as you wake up in the morning before any activity, drink 2 glass cups of water, eat more vegetables and less red meat. If you must eat red meat, go for cow tail. Eat fruits and make it your daily need/requirements. Above all, engage yourself in exercise at least, one hour, 2 times a week. Most of the celebs you see are members in various gym clubs in town. maybe you should consider joining one. Looking fit is serious business my dear. You may give it a try.
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ok sir
awelekiti:
Simple... stop eating late i the night, as soon as you wake up in the morning before any activity, drink 2 glass cups of water, eat more vegetables and less red meat. If you must eat red meat, go for cow tail. Eat fruits and make it your daily need/requirements. Above all, engage yourself in exercise at least, one hour, 2 times a week. Most of the celebs you see are members in various gym clubs in town. maybe you should consider joining one. Looking fit is serious business my dear. You may give it a try.
Re: Dakore Egbuson Akande Celebrates 40th Birthday (Photos) by Konquest: 9:47am On Oct 15, 2018
Mcoutureankara:
popular Nigerian actress Dakore Egbuson Akande is 40 years old today.

Dakore Egbuson was born on October 14, 1978 in Bayelsa State, Nigeria as Dakore Omobola Egbuson.

She attended Corona School and Federal Government Girls' College in Lagos and Bauchi respectively. She studied Mass Communication at the University of Lagos. She is currently married with 2 kids.

She is known for her work on Fifty (2015), Journey to Self (2013) and Before the Sunrise (2005). She has been married to Olumide Akande since January 17, 2011.

Read more
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/10/14/nollywood-actress-dakore-egbuson-celebrates-40th-birthday-today/

^^^^^^
^^^^^^
"Dakore Egbuson was born on October 14, 1978 in Bayelsa State, Nigeria as Dakore Omobola Egbuson."

Dakore Omobola Egbuson? Is her mom a Yoruba woman?

I mean the "Omobola" in her name...

She still looks good with the make up enhancement
after two kids. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falzthebahdguy, Ik Ogbonna, Babatee And Jide Kosoko Pictured / Didi Ekanem Moves Into New Home Weeks After Fire Accident Burnt House / Paul Okoye And Wife, Anita Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary With Sweet Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.