Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. (15483 Views)

Bruce Willis Has Dementia, Family Announces / Ada Ameh’s Family Announces Burial Date / Burial Date And Poster Of Stanley Okoro (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by vanida6: 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
Family of the Late (Baba Sala), has announced Dec. 6 and 7 as dates for the burial ceremony of the icon.
His son, a Performing Officer at the National Troupe of Nigeria, Emmanuel Adejumo popularly called “Boisala’’ told NAN that the family had decided on the date for the burial.
The late Adejumo, a Member of the Order of the Niger (MON), comedian, dramatist and actor died on Oct. 7 at 81 in Ilesa, Osun State.
His body has since been deposited at the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex Annex, (Wesley Guild Hospital) in Ilesa.

http://thenationonlineng.net/baba-sala-family-announces-burial-date/?fbclid=IwAR0gGgalRF4klJK23djfuJTKmlVmBsClkbuT1wEw2UbJWxB8QmXQpEOQQOw

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by ct2: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
I dedicate my ftc to the entire family of baba sala, may baba sala soul rest in perfect peace. amen and to u that pirated orunmoru I know u would have long finished the money, God knows u

if you are not above 35 you won't value this man ,
meaning indomi generations would not know him

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by siralos135: 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Cool

1 Like

Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by OboOlora(f): 1:37pm On Oct 14, 2018
Time for buhari to send a 15-man delegate to attend the burial, so he can include it as part of his achievement since he became President.

Eleriibu somebori

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by okomile(f): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
Sun re Baba wa

1 Like

Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by goshen26: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by Bakare7734: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2018
R. I. P

2 Likes

Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by timijoseph01(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Iphone 8plus for Sale.. 210k
Each me via my Signature
Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by operotimi: 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
his indeed an icon...RIP baba

1 Like

Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by uwajeh(m): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
OboOlora:
Time for buhari to send a 15-man delegate to attend the burial, so he can include it as part of his achievement since he became President.

Eleriibu somebori
Don't you even have any respect for the dead?!!

3 Likes

Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by sunnyanet(m): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2018
RIP Baba

1 Like

Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by leisuretym: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2018
rip

2 Likes

Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by GentleMoney: 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
RIP!!! Baba Sala..

1 Like

Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2018
>>
>>

NIGERIAN LADY’S NUDE PICTURES LEAKED ONLINE BY LOVER, SEE PHOTOS HERE
https://nairaplus.com/2018/10/nigerian-ladys-nude-pictures-leaked-online-by-aggrieved-lover-photos/
Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by klax(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
OboOlora:

Eleriibu somebori

Hahahahaha kikikikikiki bro you wicked ooo.
Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by hateme777: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2018
That some foolish Igbos are saying political shit, on this condolence tread is a shame , may his soul rest in peace.

However , the gang-up against Peter Obi by Umahi, Chris Uba, Ike Ekweremadu and some other Igbo politicians, has been predicted since 1967. That Igbos are their own nemesis. Once a calamity befalls them they are quick to blame it on hausa/Fulani. I will want Igbos to quote the verse in the Bible, where hausa/Fulani are named to be the Genesis of Igbos problems. But Timothy 6:10 states the love of money is the root of all evils. Igbos love of money made them sold their mandate to Atiku for $ 5000 dollars. And when the evil follows they will start shouting Hausa Fulani and no referendum no election.
I just rembered that Judaism is the new swagger.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by datopaper(m): 1:54pm On Oct 14, 2018
A life well spent. We will forever remember your good work and pass it to unborn generation

1 Like

Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by handsomeyinka(m): 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2018
Okay noted.Na to kill cow remain.
Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by israelmao(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2018
Rest on

1 Like

Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by asmovic(m): 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2018
uwajeh:

Don't you even have any respect for the dead?!!
it all bores down to training bro. we have different trainings.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by Reelmii: 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2018
Baba Sala

RIP.... we love u but God loves u more

1 Like

Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by ekestic1976(f): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2018
asmovic:
it all bores doown to training bro. we have different trainings.

"Boils down to," Man mi; not "bores down to"! Read your Evans' "Effective English Book 3" to know English grammar!
Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by asmovic(m): 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
ekestic1976:

"Boils down to," Man mi; not "bores down to"! Read your Evans' "Effective English Book 3" to know English grammar!
how do i say thank you now after you stylishly came hard on me. Well, thanks for the correction. I misused the phrasal verb.

1 Like

Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by ekestic1976(f): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2018
asmovic:
how do i say thank you now after you stylishly came hard on me. Well, thanks for the correction. I misused the phrasal verb.

Meant as joke! No hard feelings, Bros.

1 Like

Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2018
OboOlora:

Eleriibu somebori
If truly you are a Yoruba born and breed you should know better that u get the greater portion of your curse against sm1 esp.a leader. Raining curses on your leader is a curse upon yourself itself. If the man has "madarikan" then your own don jam u be that ni yen o.
Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by cooldipo(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2018
Actor per excellence!

1 Like

Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by Burgerlomo: 6:55pm On Oct 14, 2018
R.I.P Lamidi the greatest comic actor cool
Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by 3rdavefarms(m): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
May his soul Rest In Peace
Re: Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
May God accept his soul and comfort the bereaved family.

(1) (2) (Reply)

United States Defeats Thailand With 13 - 0 In Women's Soccer / I Was violated At 13 By My Aunt - Ice Prince / Show Promoter Kogbagidi Assaults Follower For Disrespecting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.