Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign (11821 Views)

Davido Becomes Brand Ambassador For Infinix Smartphone / BBNaija: Juliet Ibrahim To Make Cee-C Ambassador For Her Eyelash Line / My Name Is Isabella Idibia, An Ambassador For Walk4kids - 2face Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by AlexReports(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2018
The long anticipated Education Campaign, an initiative for primary and secondary schools across Africa, have received the endorsement of MTN Nigeria.

The endorsement was established during a courtesy visit to MTN Nigeria, by newly emerged Winners of Miss Ambassador for Peace, who discussed extensively with executives of the popular MTN network provider.

This is in view of the historic humanitarian agenda required by emerged winners of the peace initiative. However, this educative campaign has over the years received the grand support of the one of their most active development partners - MTN, creating feasible opportunities in education.

While reacting to the visit, the Miss Ambassador For peace queen Nene Alegimenlen told our reporters that the educative project will soon commence in Nigeria soon, stating that the fruitful partnership with the development partners will ensure an effective impact.

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/10/winners-of-miss-ambassador-for-peace.html?m=1

Re: Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beautiful people........

God bless the Queen.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by AlexReports(m): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2018
Nice

Re: Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by Chieftroller(m): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by wizjaybee(m): 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2018
post=72090596:
Beautiful people........
not after washing off that paint

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by davodyguy: 11:06pm On Oct 14, 2018
It's obvious, this Alexreporters guy has a pact with Nairaland moderators. It's a paid service I guess.

Once you hear or read 'miss' before completing the sentence, Alexreporters is behind it.

Creating valueless threads since 2016

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by PrettySleek(f): 11:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
So many beauty queens these days, it's hard to keep up o. Me I am tired, I will soon stop viewing these kind of topics very soon.

3 Likes

Re: Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by VPWebDesigner: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
This PR sha... undecided
If you need a website, check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2018
Uh, okay.
Re: Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by thegreencoal: 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2018
Ipobians everywhere! No dem dey win all beauty contests. You go see Amaka Obiora winning most beautiful girl in Borno State! grin grin

Ipob and nepotism, they are 5&6... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:10am On Oct 15, 2018
Tunechiami:
Uh, okay.
Can we pick a form for MBGN for you if you are interested?
You are a beauty queen on your own anyways.
Natural beauty!
Keep it up dearie. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by springtech(m): 5:28am On Oct 15, 2018
And why is that yellow pawpaw in yellow clothe sampling her boobs like that?

Honestly most of this girls self, na dem dey rush some of those pagent organizers, promoters etc and lure them into something something, only to end to shouting rape, use and dump.

Mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by giztzone(m): 5:47am On Oct 15, 2018
Wow Congrats you all...

Morning job UPDATE.
#JobAlert
Please NOTE that this jobs has been CONFIRMED so you are FREE to APPLY

1. Graduate Interns Recruitment at PropertyPro.ng

See more details here..
CLICK HERE TO APPLY

2. SAP Personnel Recruitment at Primera Food Nigeria Limited

See more details here..
CLICK HERE TO APPLY

3. Logistics Assistant (Food Quality & Safety) Recruitment

See more details here..
CLICK HERE TO APPLY

4. Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma (OND) INTERNSHIP

See more details here..
CLICK HERE TO APPLY

5. GTBank Tech Academy program 2018

See more details here..
CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Good luck
Re: Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by LOVEGINO(m): 6:01am On Oct 15, 2018
Na MTN recharge card she go buy?
Re: Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by Tweak2k: 6:45am On Oct 15, 2018
soon you'll see fresh s*x tape.....

Re: Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by dROC1: 8:20am On Oct 15, 2018
I can authoritatively say that there is no MTN executive in those pictures talkless of General Manager. The executives do not sit in Abuja and the department they visited has nothing to do with pageantry, much less marketing or corporate affairs.

The visit is just for packaging and no endorsement can come out of it. I wonder who the writer is trying to deceive.

Nice try though.
Re: Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by crunchyg: 9:32am On Oct 15, 2018
Tunechiami:
Uh, okay.
Call me when you get this
Re: Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by davodyguy: 9:42am On Oct 15, 2018
dROC1:
I can authoritatively say that there is no MTN executive in those pictures talkless of General Manager. The executives do not sit in Abuja and the department they visited has nothing to do with pageantry, much less marketing or corporate affairs.

The visit is just for packaging and no endorsement can come out of it. I wonder who the writer is trying to deceive.

Nice try though.

They just visited a branch office of MTN in Abuja, probably the one in Maitama, not far from Aguiyi Ironsi Way, took photographs and brand it visit. After all, all visit na visit. No endorsement or any recognition. They went for attention seeking of to do oloshooo work

1 Like

Re: Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
crunchyg:

Call me when you get this
Lol, call you?
Re: Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2018
post=72094639:

Can we pick a form for MBGN for you if you are interested?
You are a beauty queen on your own anyways.
Natural beauty!
Keep it up dearie. wink
If I were taller, perhaps. Thanks anyway. smiley
Re: Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
Tunechiami:
If I were taller, perhaps. Thanks anyway. smiley
Oh okay. You are always welcome.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Winners Of Miss Ambassador For Peace Visit MTN Ahead Of Education Campaign by crunchyg: 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Tunechiami:
Lol, call you?
Yea, my number is on my signature, call me e get something I want to discuss with you, you will like it

(1) (Reply)

We Need To Fight For Our Rights – Omotola / Every Man Should Endeavour To Stay Away From These Things / Davido Is A Bad Guy!!! See What Hihe Did To Skales!!! Viewer Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.