Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest (3358 Views)

Powerful Truths From The Book Of Revelation - Joseph Prince / Book Of Revelation / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest by Cottonmouth: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2019
God does not exist. And yet an atheist will wake up one morning opening threads day by day to talk about the non-existing God! Smh.
Re: If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest by elated177: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2019
johnydon22:
I had to look at the OP again. Nope. Don't see it.

There isn't any correlation.

I'm still interested in knowing the connection with the OP

What is this thread about, johnydon22?

Why did you open it?
Re: If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest by johnydon22(m): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2019
elated177:

What is this thread about, johnydon22?
Read it again

Why did you open it?
Humor/Joke/Mockery
Re: If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest by elated177: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnydon22:

Humor/Joke/Mockery

You opened a thread to make a mockery of YHVH of Hosts and his Word?

Why are you, johnydon22, not afraid of the Words of the Creator of the ends of the earth, YHVH of Hosts, the Father of the spirits of all flesh?

You believe sey nothing go happen, abi?

Even Satan and the demons know better than to make a mockery of the Words of the Father of the spirits of all flesh, YHVH of Hosts. How is it that you, his minions, do not?

Some of you are deep into witchcraft and occultism and still come here and claim atheism. You, by your actions, mislead people who are genuinely seeking the truth, while some of you go behind and lure them into witchcraft and occultism.

It is people like you who taunt and make fun of the servants of YHVH of Hosts whenever you see or suspect that they are mentally and emotionally exhausted.

It is people like you who spray fumigant into the homes of the carriers of the light of YHVH of Hosts when they are sleeping because the demons in you cannot bear the light in us.

Johnydon22, it is people like you who intentionally burn things at the middle of the night to generate smoke because you foolishly believe it will weaken the saints of YHVH Almighty.

It is people like you, johnydon22, who deliberately generate noise at the middle of the night just to weary the souls of the servants of Yahushua the Messiah. You do this so that when it is dawn, you can sit back, watch and see if we will make a fool of ourselves and, therefore, give you a chance to make jest of us.

The strength of the saints of YHVH Almighty is from him. It is not by physical strength, power or might, but by the Spirit of he who dwelt in the burning bush.

The Words of YHVH Almighty, he who dwelt in the burning bush, are not idle words. They are like fire and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces.

Be careful, johnydon22, the Sword of judgment of YHVH Almighty is about to fall on you and your kind and all that you hold dear.
Re: If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest by elated177: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
Habakkuk 2:15-16 Woe to him who gives drink to his neighbours, pouring it from the wineskin till they are drunk, so that he can gaze on their naked bodies! You will be filled with shame instead of glory. Now it is your turn! Drink and let your unclothedness be exposed! The cup from YHVH's right hand is coming round to you, and disgrace will cover your glory.
Re: If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2019
Blakjewelry:

revelation 12:4
His tail swept down a third of the stars of heaven and cast them to the earth.

revelation 6:13

and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind.

the answer to your question is No. I quoted those passage so you can see from the eyes of the writer, he or they are write actually thought the the stars are just some tiny spec in the sky
What if you consider the Bible passage in my screenshot, what do you think ?

Re: If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 26, 2019
johnydon22:

'And so, the stars rained down on earth like fig fruits falling from a tree covering one third of the earth'

Second scribe: (Peeks into the scroll of first scribe) Dude, you know stars are like very huge balls of burning gas, millions of times larger than the earth right?

First scribe: Really?

Second scribe: Yes.

First Scribe: See, don't think about this, just go with it.

Second Scribe: Where were we going with this whole book again?

First Scribe: Honestly, i have no idea from the part he ate a scroll.

Second scribe: Are people really going to believe this?

First Scribe: Haaaaa! You will be surprised my friend. Remember that guy Jonah who got swallowed by a fish and got vomitted 3 days later?

Second Scribe: OMG you are so right, people can believe some straight up crazy stuffs.
What if you consider the Book of Isaiah that gave a similar picture of that event ? Won't it paint a better picture to understand the Bible passage ?
What if the stars are dissolved ? Will it still be bigger than the earth ? Won't it effect be destructive as the book of Revelation 6 revealed ?
Check out these Bible passage & be honest with yourself if it really could occur .
Isaiah 34:4

Re: If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest by realmindz: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2019
johnydon22:
Let me correct this. Supernovas comes with one of the biggest explosions possible in this universe, and not every star can go supernova.

But if a star that is close enough goes supernova, that is the end of this solar system as we know it

correct but These compounds are made before the planets forms.

Not after.

If we look it this way as i have shown above, it makes less sense because a supernova close enough to throw particles into earth is close enough to destroy the entire solar system as we know it.

lol

I was about to respond to the ignorance he spilled thinking he was smart, I'm glad u did
Re: If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest by realmindz: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2019
ponziponzi:

The truth is that I don’t know and that is same for you and everyone. The difference between you and I is that I am bold enough to say that I don’t know how all these things came about. This is why experts in these fields are dedicating their lives to find out things about us and the universe. You on the other hand claimed you already know just because you read it in a book, written 4000 years ago by people who had very little understanding of their immediate enviroment.

Perfect.

There are some men working to break boundaries of knowledge, some stick to ancient books written by cave men that lack logical and fail evey simple test of scrutiny.
Who is the fool?
Re: If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest by Blakjewelry(m): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
Cellenero:

What if you consider the Bible passage in my screenshot, what do you think ?
it simply shows the knowledge base of the writer, scientifically i have never hear a star melt away like that rather it is very violent reaction also the writer thinks the sky as in just beyond the cloud is were tiny dots stars lol
Re: If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest by Amujale(m): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
elated177:

Your responses are inconsequential.
Re: If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest by Amujale(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2019
elated177:

Are you not dubious and completely untrustworthy?

No, i aint.

Moreover, that isnt the point is it?

The point is that all Abrahamic religions peddle a false representation of history.

The authors of Abrahamic text are dubious and wholly untrustworthy.
Re: If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest by Amujale(m): 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2019
All Abrahamic religious text are false, fake and counterintuitive.

false: untrue, not real.

fake: a plagiarisation of an original; an unauthentic copy of an original.

counterintuitive: a perverse contradiction to common sense expectation.
Re: If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest by Amujale(m): 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
No, the authors of the bible's book of Revelation were all dishonest.
Re: If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest by elated177: 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
Amujale:

No, i aint.

Moreover, that isnt the point is it?

The point is that all Abrahamic religions peddle a false representation of history.

The authors of Abrahamic text are dubious and wholly untrustworthy.

You are loudmouthed and confused.

Are you a traditionalist or an atheist?
Re: If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest by Amujale(m): 1:43am On Dec 02, 2019
elated177:

All the Abrahamic religious text are false, fake and counterintuitive.
Re: If The Writers Of The Book Of Revelation Were Honest by Amujale(m): 1:46am On Dec 02, 2019
elated177:

All the evidence suggest that the Book of Revelation is fake.

The writers of the Book of Revelation directly copied most of their content from within the concepts of African spirituality, without assigning any credit whatsoever to these original sources.

Hence, the authors of Abrahamic religious text were dubious and wholly dishonest in the writing of their Book of Revelation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is There Any Gnostic Christian On Nairaland? / Jesus : No, I’m not talking about Twitter. I literally want you to follow me. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.