Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) (57912 Views)

Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding / Bride And Groom's Mother Fight Dirty Over Food On Wedding Day / Bride And Groom Arrive Their Wedding Reception On A Skating Board In Rwanda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
crunchyg:

OK I forgive you. I have a 25k marketing job for a good marketer with marketing experience in Lagos, do you know any one?
None, but I will try to see if I can find someone. Where precisely?
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
Many of our slay queens might end with a man as this...
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by crunchyg: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
nazablossom:
None, but I will try to see if I can find someone. Where precisely?
Ilasamanja, close to cele
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Toji(m): 6:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
oluwasegun007:
WAS SHE USED AS COLLATERAL FOR LOAN
yu mean say dem go still refund d loan wit dis kind tin
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 7:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
I wonder why people make plans without considering future generations.
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by BTCog: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
iGISTMORE:
From the look of things tell me the number of years you expect this mariage to last. Groom and his bride seems not to be happy on their wedding day.

News via Gistmore :: http://gistmore.com/see-look-groom-bride-wedding-day-photos

OP, Please tell us where the wedding took place. Is it in Kenya or Zimbabwe?
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2018
crunchyg:

Ilasamanja, close to cele
No wahala.
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by Silentscreamer(f): 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2018
I hope the human right activists get to see this and come to the woman's aid, cos this is pure slavery.
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by crunchyg: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
nazablossom:
No wahala.
Ok, expecting to hear from you

1 Like

Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by tunary(m): 6:38am On Oct 16, 2018
spyg1:
You don't care to know whether the girl is insane and you drew conclusion.

You also don't care to know whether the man is on rescue mission.

Most of girls are beautiful with brains
I understand bro, u are right. some beautiful ladies out there are brainless that's why their private part suffer so much
Re: Bride And Groom Look So Sad On Their Wedding Day (Photos) by sunshineyellow: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
I don't get it... Is this lady doing this to appease the gods?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Fails To Show Up At His Wedding At Ikoyi Registry, Switches Off His Phones / You Are Not 17, Nigerians Tell Lady Who Celebrated Her 17th Birthday / Dead Man Made To Sit Like He's Playing Video Game During His Burial(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.