Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. (3124 Views)

Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / How Does Chatting With Abbreviation/ Short Hand Portrays Us? / August New Month Wishes For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by 2nde(m): 9:16am On Jan 07, 2006
i wonder why snazzy didnt respond to my post about the website
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 07, 2006
visit my ramsey site ohhh , sign tagboard n guestbook!!

sry had to do it cheesy
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by snazzydawn(f): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2006
lol.well,yummy,the website is not fake.It simply is down cos I decided to close it.That is me,aiight?If you wanna see another of my sites of when I was 16,go to www.ugodawn.8k.com .also go to www.allnigerianmodels.com .hope that will satisfy your curiosity!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy (shakes head) rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes and oh,one of these days,you will be opportuned to get me on YM and chat with me webcam 2 webcam!!! you will eat your words!!!!
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by 2nde(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2006
we have visited it.
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by 2nde(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2006
Now i see ur face
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by yummy(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2006
how come those pix don't look like the one on ur profile, or am i seeing things? no matter how long u took them, we should still see some similarities grin
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by ocho(f): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2006
eee yah! so no one will chat with me because they can't see my face? eee yah fa! cry    but snazzy will because she's that good  kiss
but i'll put my pix up sha, (i don't even know why i took it out in the first place ) just so you'll know what ocho looks like. grin
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by snazzydawn(f): 9:23am On Jan 07, 2006
well,your eye no good o!!! rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes lol....@ ocho,,,don't worry eh?At least you are my twin,they dont have to see your pic na? grin
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by ocho(f): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2006
abiiiii grin
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2006
aww ocho

ok you visited the site , did you sign the gb , n tagboard?
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by yummy(m): 9:26am On Jan 07, 2006
K2DaC: i visited as well and am sure u saw ma words there. not even a thank u **hissss**
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by ocho(f): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2006
@KC:do u mean your site or snazzy's? i didn't see any tagboard at snazzy's or is there one? now, let me view urs grin
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by snazzydawn(f): 9:32am On Jan 07, 2006
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by 2nde(m): 9:34am On Jan 07, 2006
Another face again, are u a chameleon?
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by snazzydawn(f): 9:35am On Jan 07, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes na me get time sef!!! you for come here where I dey come see me na? lemme borrow hot A's old siggy.....I love boyz,they are stuuuuupidddd!!! grin
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by 2nde(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Dont mind me, i have already since you. It's yummy that gat eye prob
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by yummy(m): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2006
Another face again, are u a chameleon?
i tot it was just me. mayb we need a special goggle to view snazzy's pix correctly.
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by ocho(f): 9:38am On Jan 07, 2006
@snazzy cheesy cheesy u sure do look good  wink
@KC: i signed ur (ramsey's) guest book  grin
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by yummy(m): 9:39am On Jan 07, 2006
ok ok, no cus us yet. na play i de play. that 2nde don leave me, very bad friend!
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by 2nde(m): 9:40am On Jan 07, 2006
I still dey with you my brother
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by snazzydawn(f): 9:43am On Jan 07, 2006
rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by yummy(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2006
hmm, snazzy is happy now, she's like: he left me alone at last. thank God. troublesom boy! rolleyes
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by snazzydawn(f): 9:51am On Jan 07, 2006
I can still take on 50 of you!!!
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by 2nde(m): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2006
It's a lie
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by yummy(m): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2006
am sure she's still prayin i don't start again lol . anyways, am leaving now ye. bye everybpdy 2nde and snazzy xpecially
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by snazzydawn(f): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2006
try me...bring it on.....
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by yummy(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2006
bye jo
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by Supreme(f): 10:25am On Jan 07, 2006
chai
ruthlessness
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by IAH(f): 10:34am On Jan 07, 2006
Hey people! If you look well, you'll know that she's the same person in all the pics. Everybody looks different in pics sometimes. Haba!
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by hotangel2(f): 10:44am On Jan 07, 2006
IAH:

Hey people! If you look well, you'll know that she's the same person in all the pics. Everybody looks different in pics sometimes. Haba!

Dem just dey play now.. na only blind man no go see say she be the person in all pictures.
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by hotangel2(f): 10:45am On Jan 07, 2006
Aunty snazzy, i like ur doll baby! wink
Re: Nobody Likes Chatting With Faces They Don't Know. by IAH(f): 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2006
Snazzy, so u be Omo Pastor! cheesy I'm checking your website. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Talk: How Do You Deal With Those Silly Itches In The "Scrotal Area" / Request For Transcript From Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana / Buy your Weavon And Relaxer in Nigeria (ogun state)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.