Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,842 members, 7,851,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:16 AM

If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? (991 Views)

Portable Fails To Meet Bail Conditions, Remains In Police Custody / Ruth Kadiri Begs Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Meet Her For The 1st Time / Mayorkun Thanks Davido For Giving Him The Chance To Showcase His Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 15, 2018
Hey Guys,

Hope you all are doing great?

Have brought a another question for you guys today again.

I have a friend who works as a Photographer, this my friend can die for Nicki Minaj as in he loves her so very much to the extent that he has all Nicki Minaj album on his phone.

Yesterday, I asked him ‘If he had a chance to meet someone in the world, who would it be? he didn’t even allow me to land before mentioning Nicki Minaj and even listed what he will do within that 10 minutes, what he listed will take someone like me 1 week to do all ��.

Though, we all have some particular people we wish to meet most likely celebrity or someone you missing, this is what made me bring the question to you guys.

The question is ��

If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be?

What Is The First Thing You Will Do When You Meet The Person?Let’s Talk Guys!! If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be?

Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by internationalman(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2018
Adrian Maya..

What we do within the 10 minutes is none of your concern.

And for those of you who don't know who Adrian Maya is, don't bother googling it..
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 15, 2018
I would spend 5 minutes with Socrates and the remaining 5 minutes with prof Albert Einstein.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by Pappyto: 9:06am On Oct 15, 2018
Kim Kardashian of course.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by Doncollion1(m): 10:08am On Oct 15, 2018
The Pope.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 15, 2018
Romi Rain abegi grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by Olufela30: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2018
Rihanna or Steflon Don or I should come to Naija and pick Aunty Tiwa or Cynthia Morgan !!!!!!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by adeife19(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2018
i think dj khalid will be the perfect person
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by ogajaki(m): 5:54pm On Oct 15, 2018
ehe I will like to meet the leader of Illuminati kingdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by clily: 6:01pm On Oct 15, 2018
Usher Raymond
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by CharlesJok3r: 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
aaronson:
I would spend 5 minutes with Socrates and the remaining 5 minutes with prof Albert Einstein.
lipsrsealed C'mon these are dead people.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
CharlesJok3r:
lipsrsealed C'mon this are dead people.
That's right, we talking fantasy right, according to the tittle of the thread.

1 Like

Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by sisqodean09(m): 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
2pac.........thug life baby
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by happybee: 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
Bre Z..
Got mad love for this woman.grin
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by Tamarapetty(f): 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2018
Avan jogia and chris hemsworth!!
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by CharlesJok3r: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
MARTIN GARRIX
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by Olodo24: 6:39pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lady Gaga... I cherish her that much.

when it comes to Naija.... it's Genevieve Nnaji all the way
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by Jokerman(m): 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
Dagrin and Johnny Depp
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by sholay2011(m): 7:07pm On Oct 15, 2018
Jennifer lawrence or Barrack Obama.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by osemoses1234(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2018
Lifeless man make I just ask am some questions
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by CharlesJok3r: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2018
aaronson:
That's right, we talking fantasy right, according to the tittle of the thread.
Very true, i get.
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by sleepking(m): 5:52am On Oct 17, 2018
Osama bin laden....

Yes he is not dead
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by Abdul3391(m): 7:40am On Oct 17, 2018
CBN governor
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by slimhomiequan(m): 8:02am On Oct 17, 2018
All Young Money artistes (both former and present ones)
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by Patrick33(m): 8:12am On Oct 17, 2018
Lionel messi
Re: If You Had A Chance To Meet Someone In The World For 10mins, Who Would It Be? by stillseth: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Pablo Escobar for 5 Minute and Alexander the great has the other 5Minute.

(1) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna's Wife Throw Off Her Wedding Ring, Weeks After Heading For Divorce mm / Rising Actress Of The Year / Nina Is Finally Back On Gram As She Shared Picture Of New Award She Bags In. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.