Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:16 AM

Mr. P Pays School Fees And Buys Books For Two Lucky Instagram Users - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. P Pays School Fees And Buys Books For Two Lucky Instagram Users (498 Views)

Charity:- Ubi Franklin Pays School For His Fans Children (photos) / Uti Nwachukwu Calls Out Instagram Users Always Begging For Money / Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. P Pays School Fees And Buys Books For Two Lucky Instagram Users by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2018
Apart from uploading pictures to your followers on Instagram, Nigerians got other meaningful uses of instagram and begging celebrities for money is just part of it. In fact, it's now abnormal and unusual to check the comment section of a celebrity's post and not see at least 20 comments dedicated to money begging.
Two lucky Instagram users with usernames @mum_lizzy and @joyaroguma had a day to remember as @peterpsquare heard their cries and offered to pay their ward's school fee and buy books. As if that was not enough, @mum_lizzy further got another helper, @governorscousin right in the comment section who offered to send a school bag
This was really an unusual move which sparked mixed feelings amidst fans and others. Some believe it's an eye service while some consider it a good move and showered @Mr. P with loads of prayers.

See pictures

Re: Mr. P Pays School Fees And Buys Books For Two Lucky Instagram Users by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:43am On Oct 15, 2018
My man Mr Peter

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Re: Mr. P Pays School Fees And Buys Books For Two Lucky Instagram Users by mikejj(m): 8:54am On Oct 15, 2018
Peter my uncle,,.. grin...I need your help..lol..nice one bro..wats the use the money when Yu can't give back ..#but this Instagram beggers na was o.is too much

1 Like

Re: Mr. P Pays School Fees And Buys Books For Two Lucky Instagram Users by VERQUEST111: 9:02am On Oct 15, 2018
What is op trying to type there
lol

(1) (Reply)

See What Lagos Traffic Did To A Nairalander / Marrying At 22 Is One Of The Best Decisions Of My Life’ – Yul Edochie / Leo Dasilva Shares Romantic Video To Celebrate His Girlfriend, Cee-c Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.