Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,172 members, 7,849,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl (39677 Views)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by XaintJoel20: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
Who is Laura Ikeji

We don't know her here in Sambisa Forest...

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by Shehunoshewhat: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
Inferiority complex, Laura
Ojuorolari

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by musicnmagic(m): 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
All this people self cant someone buy something n use it without posting it on SM ?
smh.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by Kennybix(m): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry This fat ugly dog of lady will not mind her business and face her failing movie career undecided

I will buy your Nigerian verified AdSense account

This is so rude bro!

You really don't have to comment if you don't have any thing good to say

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by Divay22(f): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
When it comes to bags, give it to Toke grin grin
She'll rather buy bag than eat. As for this attention seeker i have nothing to say.
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by Nwaoma14(f): 1:33pm On Oct 15, 2018
Her ugliness is paving ways for her my dear, lifeless he goat
Immaculatesnow:
angry This fat ugly dog of lady will not mind her business and face her failing movie career undecided

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by Smartie234: 1:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

First of all, buy brain before you buy Nigerian verified AdSense
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by freezze(m): 1:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
What is your own career, you wont mind your business!!

Immaculatesnow:

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by samsam2019: 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

akindidinrin.

Try and name 5 female nollywood stars who make more money than Funke Akindele.

If you aren't slow you'd know she has posted that update of hers few weeks ago b4 ikeji posted her

Have sense

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by JayCynic(m): 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2018
7figuresalary:
I stand with whatever this dude has to say....thanks.

Typical Afonja slave with no mind of your own.
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by koolaid87: 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
Do you need to tell people that at this age?

Most of naija ladies get low brain
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by jullary(m): 2:03pm On Oct 15, 2018
OneCorner:

U will buy Nigeria verification Adsense wit dz ur chicken brain
intact u make sense die�
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by LegitBoyy: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

You buy into stuff like this easily... I saw Jennifer's post more than 2weeks ago. It is not a direct response.
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by LegitBoyy: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2018
TunezBlog:

Nollywood star, Funke Akindele has thrown shots openly directed at fashionista, Laura Ikeji who has made it a constant habit to flaunt every new designer handbag.

The famous Jenifa actress has warned fans not to emulate them and should rather get and buy what they can easily afford.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/10/funke-akindele-calls-out-linda-ikeji.html

Stop being petty because you want traffic..Funke Akindele posted that weeks ago, so how can it be a response to what Laura Ikeji posted? Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by Dollabiz: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
smiley
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by bamac(m): 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

This is the second of you i am seeing today, both are rubbish. Same way you will rubbish those Nigerian verified adsense you are buying up and down. Don't just buy Adsense, kindly add the sense too sir/ma
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Funke Akindele has become a lot wiser after she lost her pregnancy.
Never use a woman's pain and loss of children to make fun of her... She may not see your wicked comment, but God saw it. Your time is coming. I'm very sure.

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by Gabriel004: 3:13pm On Oct 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

You say what? Can anyone in your brike ass family match her in anything, be it money, famw, education or career.
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by crafteck(m): 3:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Be realistic and smart so you don't end failing finally,
Someone that doesn't have sense and wants to buy adsense, is that one sensible..
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by Crixina(f): 3:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Laura talks as if she has a chicken brain.

By the way, that tweet by Funke was not a direct response to Laura. She tweeted it long before now
Thank you
Most Nigerian bloggers are scumbags.
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by Crixina(f): 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
chuksanambra:

That's an insult to chickens. That thing has the brain of a gnat.
grin grin >: grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by GetCofOProperty: 3:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
This is interesting. Falunting extravagant lifestyle which you're not... may just be living on the mercy of her elder sister Linda. I trust Funke not to pretend, and to dish it out to whoever calls for it. grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by maasoap(m): 3:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Benscolari:
#I still stand by my resolve to send someone back to his gay cows in daura...

What happened to Biafra? Una don forget Dilector too?
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by Phunmmielurlar: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
samsam2019:
akindidinrin.

Any day i remember or see dis comment, i ll pray 4 u 4 makin ma day wif it!....bless up!
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
crafteck:

Be realistic and smart so you don't end failing finally,
Someone that doesn't have sense and wants to buy adsense, is that one sensible..

Shut it go.at
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
Gabriel004:
You say what? Can anyone in your brike ass family match her in anything, be it money, famw, education or career.

You can't even spell broke and you are bashing me, look at who has sense lipsrsealed undecided common sense is not common
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2018
bamac:
This is the second of you i am seeing today, both are rubbish. Same way you will rubbish those Nigerian verified adsense you are buying up and down. Don't just buy Adsense, kindly add the sense too sir/ma

Goat have you eaten today undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
samsam2019:
akindidinrin.

Try and name 5 female nollywood stars who make more money than Funke Akindele.

If you aren't slow you'd know she has posted that update of hers few weeks ago b4 ikeji posted her

Have sense

Shut it ugly mo fo
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2018
freezze:
What is your own career, you wont mind your business!!

I go freeze your brain animal undecided
Re: Laura Ikeji Flaunts Designer Handbag, Funke Akindele Cautions On Luxury Lifestyl by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
Smartie234:

First of all, buy brain before you buy Nigerian verified AdSense

If I rush this one, there will say I have murdered something called a human undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React / Nana Akua Addo's Outfit To AFRIMA 2017 (Photos) / Portable Flaunts Cash, Declares Support For Oyetola, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.