Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Pictures Of Things You Might Relate to, When You A Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Of Things You Might Relate to, When You A Mother (823 Views)

"Last Born": 5 Things You Can Relate To As The Youngest Child / Can You Relate To Any Of These Photos? (Only The 80's Can Relate) / Pictures You Can Relate To If Your Mum Is A Typical African Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Things You Might Relate to, When You A Mother by princeemmma(m): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
1. When you are a mother, you cannot go to the bathroom alone!

Re: Pictures Of Things You Might Relate to, When You A Mother by princeemmma(m): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
2. When you are a mother you gather these, thoughts when you put your kids to sleep!

Re: Pictures Of Things You Might Relate to, When You A Mother by princeemmma(m): 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2018
3. A mother must be an entertainer

Re: Pictures Of Things You Might Relate to, When You A Mother by princeemmma(m): 4:16pm On Oct 15, 2018
4. You cant have long sleep

Re: Pictures Of Things You Might Relate to, When You A Mother by princeemmma(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
When you are a mother, you cant sleep in peace!

Re: Pictures Of Things You Might Relate to, When You A Mother by princeemmma(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2018
When you are a mother, you have to check your phone at the strangest place

Re: Pictures Of Things You Might Relate to, When You A Mother by princeemmma(m): 4:19pm On Oct 15, 2018
When you are a mother, you are suppose to cook single handed

Re: Pictures Of Things You Might Relate to, When You A Mother by princeemmma(m): 4:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
Expect a kick on your face while asleep

Re: Pictures Of Things You Might Relate to, When You A Mother by princeemmma(m): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2018
You are a constant washing, wiping and cleaning machine

Re: Pictures Of Things You Might Relate to, When You A Mother by princeemmma(m): 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2018
You are the housekeeper

Re: Pictures Of Things You Might Relate to, When You A Mother by ipobarethieves: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
cool Mother are Gold.Iya ni Wura."iya ni olu gbowo mi ti n joju mi ni kekere.Eyin re lo fi pon mi emi ki iya mi ku ise.Emi ki iya mi ku ise pelu teriba mole.Emi ko le ko ise fun iya mi o.Iya o,iya o,iya"

Omo ti o mo iya re loju o,osi oo ta omo na pa.

Omo mi seun rere iwa dara o.Omo mi gbo temi iwa dara. ..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Things You Might Relate to, When You A Mother by nittroboy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
grin
Re: Pictures Of Things You Might Relate to, When You A Mother by Timmypromise(m): 5:34pm On Oct 15, 2018
Till then mom I will see you in heaven someday. .......RIP my mom

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Things You Might Relate to, When You A Mother by chii8(f): 9:23pm On Oct 15, 2018
When tou are a mother,your phone screen will never be in tact.
Re: Pictures Of Things You Might Relate to, When You A Mother by LadySarah: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
chii8:
When tou are a mother,your phone screen will never be in tact.

Lol,the day my kids broke my dh own ,he kept shouting "its an abomination"!
That kids break only their mums own and not their dads grin.
Re: Pictures Of Things You Might Relate to, When You A Mother by foreveryoung1515(f): 11:05pm On Oct 15, 2018
LadySarah:

Lol,the day my kids broke my dh own ,he kept shouting "its an abomination"!
That kids break only their mums own and not their dads grin.

lol

(1) (Reply)

Most Billionaire Children Are Girls / Dear Nigerians Please Help My Family Survive. / Extended Family Beating My Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.