Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV (23490 Views)

Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) / Zambian Prophet Removing A Lady's Pant In Church In Front Of Congregation (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by ebusnwaoma: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2018
Penuel Mnguni, who is infamously known as the snake pastor, is at it again- this time he gave his congregation dog meat and blood which he claimed would heal them from HIV/ Aids and cancer.

According to TimesLIVE, a disturbing video from the scene was shared on the Facebook profile of End Times Disciples Ministries. The video showed the pastor giving dog meat to his church members to cure them from HIV. It was also gathered that the two hours footage showed frogs being sla*ghtered.

In the footage, which was titled Sunday Live Holy Communion Service, the snake pastor is heard saying: "So this is the bones of a dog. So if you want to take one home, you can take it. It's the flesh of Jesus Christ. It's no more a dog. I prayed for this bones."

On Saturday, another post was shared, which showed the pastor serving frogs and rats to his church members. it beginning of the lengthy post reads: "It is that time again, where we partake from our Father's table without asking no question. Apostle Paul said it clearly; eat without asking no question."

The post sparked outrage on social media with Facebook users slamming the pastor.

https://lailasnews.com/snake-pastor-feeds-congregation-dog-meat-and-frogs-to-heal-hiv-and-cancer/

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by rentAcock(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2018
But how does he know they have HIV or did they voluntarily come out on their own? If they become healed, I pity all dogs in South Africa because SA has the highest rate of HIV infections in the world.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by oladipo322(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2018
Fake pastors everywhere now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by IamD18: 8:44pm On Oct 15, 2018
It's very difficult to be religious and wise at the same time.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by PythonDancer: 8:48pm On Oct 15, 2018
oladipo322:
Fake pastors everywhere now.
Is there anything like Original pastor in the first place ?
Who doesn’t know there all con men in suit? cheesy

41 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by ngadaAwo: 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2018
[s]
PythonDancer:

Is there anything like Original pastor in the first place ?
Who doesn’t know there all con men in suit? cheesy
[/s]
Rubbish claptrap

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by Nne5: 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2018
The members are all idiats cheesy

I wonder this kind of brainwashing.
Or are they bewitched?

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by Olodo24: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
Rubbish claptrap
but it's true na. they're all fake including Catholic Reverend fathers

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by ngadaAwo: 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2018
[s]
Olodo24:
but it's true na. they're all fake including Catholic Reverend fathers
[/s]
trash

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by NwaAmaikpe: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2018
shocked

Nice one.
God's ways are not man's ways.
I wonder what today's world would have said of Elisha and Naaman.

Only a foolish HIV patient won't eat dog meat and frog dung if that will cure them.
Because he that is already down fears no fall.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by GOFRONT(m): 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
And on the other thread, a pastor ran away with a gullible worshipper's 1.2M car plus including the documents....

And here is another one feeding his gullibles with dog and okpolo meat in da name of curing HIV

God knows I won't be suprise If by tomorrow I hear say one pastor dey fry poo give his members make dem chop...,

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2018
GOFRONT:
And on the other thread, a pastor ran away with a gullible worshipper's 1.2M car plus including the documents....

And here is another one feeding his gullibles with dog and okpolo meat in da name of curing HIV

God knows I won't be suprise If by tomorrow I hear say one pastor dey fry poo give his members make dem chop...,

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
African is still in the stone age

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by Oceannaagent: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
cry
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by Ezedon(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
Christianity in Africa is seriously taking another dimension

1 Like

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by Patowa: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2018
Wow
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one.
God's ways are not man's ways.

I wonder what today's world would have said of Elisha and Naaman.

A potential victim

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by JailBreaker(m): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2018
This is seriously serious

Free Undergraduate And Postgraduate Scholarship In UK - Newcastle University International Student Scholarship

Apply Now: http://studydegreehq..com/2018/09/newcastle-university-vcgs-scholarships.html
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by gameova(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
@
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by lisimmo(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
embarassed embarassed
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by gistblogger: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
cool
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by GentleMoney: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
Endtime Insanity..
Hmm..

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by elganzar(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2018
Chinese eat roasted frog too sha, all of us eat dogs (Suya), Yorubas eat rats grin (Okete)... Just kidding, I really don't like this man
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by tommykiwi(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
K
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by strangest(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2018
its good for them..
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by NotBeenPaid: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2018

This is why South Africans are always looking like Chucky because of the nonsense they eat.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by sacajawea: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
I use to say it if I had a known Long time ago I should have started a Church I would be a Billionaire by now

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by sergiolefty(m): 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
End time pastors everywhere.......that brings me to dis question..... Do prayer heal sickness or disease like malaria,`high blood pressure or stroke?
Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by Timil: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
All this Eastern and Southern African folks are simpletons!

They believe so much in their men of God, if they are told to rub their bodies with faeces i'm dead sure they will gladly do it without hesitation.

Awon sugomu alatarodo, dopemu eniyan!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2018
Religion is the bane of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
Timil:
All this Eastern and Southern African folks are simpletons!

Worse things happen in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Penuel Mnguni Feeds Congregation With Dog And Frog Meat To Heal HIV by OgeFather(m): 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2018
SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Visits Manger Where Jesus Was Wrapped & Kept After Delivery (Photo / What Part Of The Bible Has Been Twisted By People For Selfish Gains? / Enough Of The 'Let's Go Fishing', Why Not 'Let's Go Problem Solving'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.