Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

Deliverance From Water Spirit Series - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deliverance From Water Spirit Series (25855 Views)

I Will Pour Out My Spirit Series Part1: What Was Apostle Paul Doing in Arabia? / How To Know If We Came From Water Or Not (how To Know If We Are Mariner Or Not ) / I Need Deliverance From Powers From Fathers' House- Help Me Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 16, 2018
I dedicate this deliverance series and project in the name of God the Father, and of the Son and of the holy spirit. Amen.

I cover this Thread with the blood of Jesus, I cover myself with the blood of Jesus, I cover Loved ones and Family with the blood of Jesus.

Amen.

By the power in the blood of Jesus, I come against every forces of Darkness and Hell that will want to rise their ugly head against this writing in the name of Jesus Amen.

I pray oh Lord that as many people that are passing through terrible affliction and pains, setbacks, disappointments and failures, as a result of torments from water spirit, may they receive their healing and restoration in Jesus name.

13 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 16, 2018
The Bible says that the Devil the thief cometh not but for to kill, to steal and to destroy.

Do you know that 95 percent of all mankind problems are from the water.

Many people have been initiated into the marine kingdom from their Mother's womb even without their knowledge.

Some people, Immediately they are born, a Spirit Immediately comes and take possession of them, begin to care of them and dominate their lives.

Some People had ancestral covenant with marine kingdom, their ancestors worshipped the Marine Spirit and vowed that all their generation unborn will worship them.

The Marine kingdom works hand in hand with the witchcraft kingdom.

WHAT ARE MARINE SPIRITS?

The waters spirits are from marine agents. Marine spirits operates when people consciously and unconsciously commit sexual sin. They employ marine spirits to war against individuals, families, governments and even continents

In most cultures of the world there is ancestral worship of marine deities. As a result of this, family members are dedicated to them.

The dedication normally extends to generations yet unborn. This goes on indefinitely until you renounce it and separate yourself from the evil umbrella that is covering your whole family line.

This is what is called collective captivity where members of a particular family experience the same problems and bondages.

There is a collective captivity marine vehicle carrying the whole family where God has not ordained for them to go. You as a child of God need to use the blood of Jesus to separate your life from that evil marine vehicle of your family.

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 16, 2018
FACTS ABOUT WATER & MARINE SPIRITS

1. There are three spiritual realms in the universe. These are the heavenlies, the earth, and the waters.

2. We should exercise dominion in all three realms because God has given us dominion over the works of His hands. Psalm 8 .

3. God created the land from the waters.

4. Water spirits and marine powers operate out of the waters.

5. Water spirits can easily be used against a person because
o 85% of the world is water
o 70-75% of a human being consists of water

6. Everything that God created was for the benefit of man but the fall of man changed that.

7. It introduced curses where God had originally planned only blessing.

8. The fall of Lucifer and his been thrown out of heaven with his fallen angels, further compounded the problems.

“Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.” Revelation 12:12.

9. There are terrible witchcraft activities against people, communities, and even countries, in the marine world.

10 Marine powers are worshipped in most parts of the world. Many have made trans- generational covenants with these powers. There is normally a queen in the water that is worshipped such as Yemoja which means mother of the children of the fish, Olokun, which means mother of the sea, and others. There is also a king in the waters that is worshipped. Say:
Every evil queen and king in the water demanding for my worship, you are a liar, fall down and die.

11. The marine world just like other departments in satan’s kingdom is very well organized.

12 There are:
o Marine Altars
o Priests that:
§ Maintain the marine altars

§ Supervise evil covenants between marine
powers and their victims including evil dedication to marine powers

§ Offer sacrifices to and supervise the worship of marine spirits

§ Initiate people into various marine societies such as mermaid society

§ Use marine animals including crocodiles and serpents to harass people.

o Marine strongmen that enforce these covenants and enforce sanctions if they are broken. They show up in the dream to deal mercilessly with victims. A marine strongman may be a serpent. When they sexually violate you they take the appearance of men.

v The influence of water spirits can be felt everywhere. They control commerce. They manipulate governments, and they have infiltrated deep into the church.

v Their agents go after top leaders in the government, business and even the church.

Prayer: Every marine agent on assignment to pull me down, sword of the Lord, locate them and destroy them now, in the name of Jesus.

v Several so called “churches” and “ministers” derive their power from the marine world. Most of the miracles, signs, and wonders are marine powered. This is a very common problem these days so one needs to really seek God before going to any place to worship or even visit. Matthew 24:24.
Prayers

1. I refuse to surrender to the enemy in the name of Jesus.

2. I will not be defeated by the devil, I will extol myself, in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 16, 2018
HOW DO MARINE SPIRITS OPERATE

1. Marine powers possess and use serious monitoring and surveillance powers.

2. They have very well organized networks that can infiltrate anywhere.

3. They use marine chains and padlocks to chain and padlock different areas of a person’s life and destiny.

4. They fire arrows from the waters into people’s lives. These arrows introduce problems such as sickness, insanity, and poverty into such lives.

5. Marine materials and deposits are transferred into people by their agents through such avenues as sex, food, and sharing of clothes and other personal effects.

6. Pollute people through sex and other avenues.

7. Use images and effigies to manipulate and control people.

Prayer: Every image and effigy representing me in the marine kingdom, I separate myself from you, catch fire and die.

8. Maintain evil altars from where they launch their attacks.

9. There are marine priests, marine snakes and other marine animals such as crocodile (also known as the leviathan) that operate from marine altars to manipulate, bewitch, and afflict.

10. They control and regulate nations, families, and individuals. They program and project evil things into people including animals, moving objects, heat, and sicknesses into people.

Prayer: Every evil priest manipulating my destiny with marine witchcraft, fall
down and die.

11. They maintain warehouses where people’s goodness, benefits, and virtues are stored.

12. They also have prisons and courts under the water where they imprison their victims and issue judgment on them.

13. Many stars are buried in marine burial grounds located in the homes of marine agents and under the waters.

14. There are marine witchcraft covens under the water where people are summoned, and evil decisions and judgments are made.

Prayer: Every marine judgment and decisions ever taken against me, be revised by the blood of Jesus.

15. Marine agents use gifts to ensnare their victims.

Prayer: Any gift that will make marine agents and powers to dominate me, I reject you, catch fire.

16. Marine agents possess very strong monitoring powers and know when their victims have opened the doors for attacks through such door openers as discouragement, evil confessions, and lies.

17. Marine agents steal precious things from people and they operate very fast. Once they know that the doors are open they quickly come in and steal. They steal various things including breakthroughs, position, virtues, wealth and possessions.

18. Encounters with marine agents bring terrible oppression and afflictions. They can even make a person to go insane.

19. Marine agents are adept at carrying out evil transfers. They can take the robust health of their victim and transfer it to someone who is sick. They in return transfer the sickness to the man from whom they stole the good health.

20. They can also transfer sickness, untimely death, bad luck and other things from their own lives to the lives of others.

Prayer: I reject every evil transfer of…………..(Fill in the following: untimely death, sickness, insanity, poverty, etc.)

21. They use the lives of others to elongate their own lives.

Prayer: Every man or woman, boy or girl, that want to use my life to elongate their live, your time is up, die after the order of Haman.

22. Marine agents specialize in using evil pots to harass peoples’ lives. They use it to suck people’s goodness and to introduce and keep problems and sicknesses in place. The water from such cauldrons is used to pollute people’s lives and destiny.

Declare: I cancel every evil appointment with marine agents in the mighty name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 16, 2018
HOW DO YOU BECOME A VICTIM OF MARINE AND WATER SPIRITS?

There are various ways that marine spirits can enter a person’s life to afflict, oppress, and even possess. These include the following:

1. Consulting marine agents posing as false priests, ministers, prophets, and pastors.

2. Evil dedication to marine powers.

3. Evil initiation into marine societies.

4. Visiting white garment churches

5. Evil association through contact with marine agents that initiate people through eating their food, having sex with them, sharing clothes and personal property with them.

6. Family, village, or territorial ancestral worship of and dedication to marine deities and idols such as Olokun, queen of the coast. Even If this was done generations back you have to renounce and break the dedication in order to be set back.

7. Evil ancestral covenants

8. Your mother worshipped them while pregnant with you.

9. Bathed with polluted waters at birth or with concoctions from the waters

10. Your first bath water used for rituals in the waters.

Prayer: Any link between me and any river, break by fire.

11. Through satanically inspired music

12. Evil association through careless friendship

13. Reveal your secrets to marine agents through talkativeness.

14. Age group local festival at river banks.

15. River initiation

16. Things from your body thrown into the water. These trigger evil covenants with water spirits.

17. Sacrifice carried to the river either by you or on your behalf.

18. Keeping vigil by the river and burning incense and candles.

19. Your placenta was buried in the waters. It fell into the hands of marine powers because it was not properly disposed of. The proper way to dispose of it is to burn it.

20. Marriage to spirit spouses from the waters. Some people move about as men and women but they are actually from the waters. Their parents got them from the waters and though they live among us they are not human.

21. Receiving gifts from water demons.

22. Evil laying on of hands. Marine agents had access to your head. These include demonic barbers, pastors, priests, kings, etc.

23. Employing marine agents or living in their house either as a tenant or as a visitor.

24. Living, working, or doing business on land dedicated to marine powers.

3 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by frank317: 8:05am On Oct 16, 2018
In this age and time, this one i s still looking for water spirit

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2018
SYMPTOMS OF MARINE AND WATER SPIRITS ATTACK

1. Dreams of water such as oceans or rivers.

2. Dream of swimming in the water, meaning your fire has gone down and they have succeeded in reinitiating and rededicating you. You have to break all evil dedication

3. You have a stubborn and vicious spirit husband or wife.

4. Seeing marine animals in your dream such as crocodile, water turtles, crabs, and serpents

5. Attack by marine snakes.

6. Hardship

7. Prayers and fasting become very difficult.

8. Leads people into spiritual marriage which have terrible repercussions.

9. Cause delay and difficulty in getting married and failure in earthly marriage.

10. They demand for your worship and make your life hell if you do not give it.

11. Cause poverty as they confiscate your money and bank it under the waters.

12. Terrible dreams attacks including sex in the dream.

13. Encounters with spirit spouse and spirit children.

14. Miscarriages and barrenness.

15. Unexplainable hindrances to progress.

16. Uncontrollable sexual urges

17. Unexplainable failure where there should be success particularly after evil sex encounters in the dream.

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 16, 2018
WAY OUT

1. Repent from all known sins and flee rebellion.

2. Surrender your life to and rededicate your life to God.

3. Repent and restitute if necessary.

4. Renounce and break all evil initiations and dedications.

5. Raise prayer altars against them. Bombarding prayers is required here.

6. Ensure you are living a holy life and that you do not have their materials in your possession.
These include their robes, candles, creams, soap, sponge, mirrors, and incense.

7. Employ your spiritual weapons to battle them including the name of Jesus, the sword of the Lord, lightning, thunder, and tempest.

8. Go for deliverance periodically to ensure that they do not regroup against you.

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 16, 2018
For those that their case is serious

Those that have been experiencing this strange and wicked attacks from the water Spirit, but Have been finding it difficult to be free from their bondage, maybe, you have gone from Churches to Churches, but no Solution, deliverance upon deliverance, Fasting upon fasting, yet no Solution.

Let me tell you, this is a wicked and dangerous Spirit that is hard to cast out, but you have come to the right place.

If you want to be free from this water spirit possessions, I would give you a Simple Task once you do it, all those Spirit tormenting and harassing your life will leave by force by fire.

You will see that your life will have a meaning, and you will move with a great speed in Life.

Is it Sickness, failure, Insanity, sorrow, hardship, harassment, oppression, poverty, name it, any challenge in life is nothing before God.

If you really want to be free and be who God wants you to be, then PM me. I will give you a Simple Task and all your sorrows will be over.

The task is free free and free, you don't have to pay any money.

Maybe you can appreciate God after receiving your Deliverance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2018
Imagine a church telling you that there is nothing wrong with eating in the dream, they will even ask you if you were satisfied or if you enjoyed the food, run away from the church.

Don't you know that you are eating poison and that person feeding you is not a human being, it is a demon using the face of a human being or someone you know.

When the food starts affecting you, you start experiencing strange Sickness and Affliction that can't be diagnosed.

When the poison starts operation, it starts manifesting as a moving Object, internal hotness of the body, Occasional fever, etc

That church is a dead church, they don't know or understand what is spiritual warfare.

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
Any church that doesn't engage in warfare prayers and deliverance is a dead church, the enemy easily choose their target and mess them up.

Infact in My former church, I was surprised when they mentioned Three obituaries at once in a single service, I was shocked, It's not like people don't die, but it was not supposed to be this way.

A church that is always in a hurry to close, it is a popular church, I won't mention the name, they always keep to time, they start church by 8.am, 11am, they have closed, nothing to shake or drop your inner man, they only Tell you about the word, that once you have the word and apply it, you have no problem, just speak the word.

Unfortunately I was in the church, when I started having this attack, I thought it was a normal thing, I met the pastor which was a woman, she told me it was nothing, that it was fear, it time I talk to her, the same thing.

Instead she gave me Scriptures to quote on my situation, I quoted exercised my faith, little did I know that what was happening to me was serious and severe.

I didn't know I was under attack by marine and witchcraft kingdom.

The woman pastor wanted me to Join their choir and intercessory group whereas I was dieing gradually.

Had it been I didn't run away from the church, I would have been either dead now, paralyzed or mad.

It was as I left the church, I met a man of God that told me exactly what was happening to me, from there I got to know what was warfare prayers.

I passed through hell, I spent a lot of money in the hospital, test upon test, scan upon scan. But they could find nothing.

Imagine at my age have High Blood pressure, as I was taking drugs for High Blood pressure, it was not getting down, it was getting worse.

Do you know, that these wicked kingdom can manipulate your blood, and cause High Blood Pressure.

Do you know that many Sickness people suffer from are demonic Sickness.

How do I know, as I engaged in Warfare prayers, the blood pressure came back from about 170/120 to 120/75-120/80.

This is one of my many ugly experiences with time, I will share more and more, that will shock you.

Before, I didn't believe in all these spiritual stuff, but look at me now, I am talking out of experience, not someone elses experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by IykeTurna(m): 9:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Good evening, send me your WhatsApp number gabrielijerry@gmail.com thanks
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
OK you will get it soon.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
IykeTurna:
Good evening, send me your WhatsApp number gabrielijerry@gmail.com thanks

Check your mail
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Many of you don't pray before sleeping.

Hmm, it is dangerous.

I will talk briefly about it soonest and upload some prayers for those who will wish to pray before sleeping.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by IykeTurna(m): 12:32am On Oct 17, 2018
Humblechuks002:

Check your mail
Checked. please resend the number again, the one you sent wasn't correct.
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 17, 2018
IykeTurna:

Checked. please resend the number again, the one you sent wasn't correct.

Corrected, recheck your mail
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 17, 2018
Do you always lust for opposite sex.

Do you always make love in the dream.

Do you always procrastinate.

Are you involved in Prostitution.

Do you Masturbate.

Do you watch pornography.

Are a girl, you so much time on the mirror close to One hour admiring yourself.

Are you a seducer, you dress to seduce men.

Are you into one form of addiction or the other.

Do you find it difficult to fast and pray.

Do you experience bad luck, failure at the end of breakthrough.

Do you experience delay in marriage.

Delay in promotion.

Do you experience strange Sickness or Affliction.

All these are symptoms of demonic possession, probably water spirit.

Pm me I will give you a task, when you do it all your story must change and you will know there is a God that answers Prayer.

You will experience God in another dimension.

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 17, 2018
Meanwhile say these prayers if you think you need these prayers.

Praise God with songs

Confess your sins before God

Cover yourself with the blood of Jesus Christ.

Pray these prayers Loud and clear with Holy Anger.

You will notice some feelings.

1.Blood of Jesus Disconnect from me from the River in my village in Jesus name.

2.Marine witchcraft inside my blood, be flushed out now by the blood of Jesus

3.I use the blood of Jesus to destroy any power in any river working against me.

4.Strange waters inside my body, be flushed out now by the blood of Jesus.

5. I renounce and break every evil dedication to water and marine spirits in the name of Jesus.

6. I break the backbone of marine witchcraft militating against my life.

7. Marine deposits in my body, come out with all your roots now, in the name of Jesus.

8. You stubborn marine spirit spouse, be separated from me by the power in the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.

5. Every marine item in my possession, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

9.Every problem that has come into my life through contact with any marine agent, receive divine solution by the blood of Jesus.

10. All my virtues and goodness in the waters, jump out and locate me now.

11. Marine witchcraft verdicts and judgments against me, back fire, in the name of Jesus.

12. Anything programmed into my life from the waters, jump out and backfire.

10. Any serpent dispatched against me from the waters, bite your-self to death.

11. Any power burning evil candles and incense against me, die with your evil load.

12. Every marine priest ministering at any evil altar against my life, fall down and die now.

13. I separate myself from every ancestral covenant with water spirits by the power in the blood of Jesus.

14. Every evil materials transferred into my body through contact with marine witchcraft agents, catch fire and be burnt to ashes, in the name of Jesus.

Then If you need the main prayer that comes with fasting, don't waste time, God did not Create you remain like this, pm and let me Give hot spiritual prayers that will change your life.

I will fast with you and assist you.

PM now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Lastpharoah33: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2018
Drop ur whatsapp number here pls.....

Busonaxo@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Check your mail
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lastpharoah03:
Drop ur whatsapp number here pls.....

Busonaxo@gmail.com
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2018
Men be careful, not every woman that that you see on the road are human beings, many are snake in human body, looking for men to kill and to render useless.

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2018
UNDERSTANDING THE MYSTERY AND MEANING OF MASTURBATION

Masturbating is an act of having sexual intercourse with demons. A masturbating victim usually get into this terrible act through the aid of either friend, erotic magazine, porn video, images, television program or demonic evil voice. Masturbating is act of defilement of oneself through which various kinds of spiritual curse get injected into the victim. Masturbation gives root to demonic problems and opens the foundation door to stagnancy and failure with serious spiritual and physical consequence and attack against ones destiny.

Although victim might tend to apply human ideology and self-will principle to broke-off but after several days, months or year the urges to masturbate might resurface. It’s because, the ancient demon involved in this horrible mess can’t just quit or abandon it victim. It will keep coming and requesting for more pleasure due to the wicked projected assignment of the QUEEN OF THE COAST.

Masturbation has dangerous and severe physical disorder on her victim, e.g. lose of memory, focus, urinating sperm, wet night dream or having sexual intercourse in the dream and fatigue, blur vision etc. Masturbation also has severe spiritual consequences which gives rises to failure, backwardness, financial wreckage, disappointment and it opens door for spiritual wife and husband to afflict her victims. It might also cause the spiritual wife or husband to hinder her victim from getting married or having children. Masturbation is horrible self-tyrant sin which can only be broken through the grace of God.

Masturbation is a grievous sin against the body, church and God. Forgiveness of this evil can’t be complete without restitution or confession to ones pastor or spiritual leaders, for prayers and counselling. Masturbation is a sin and it cannot be done without getting your thoughts involved in something. So it needs porn videos, erotic images, seductive musical sound, indecent female dressings, seductive cover magazines and also through internet.

These immoral and seductive scene will tends to trigger one sexual sensors memories. But today there is hardly anyone guilty of spirit of lust because once you see and have any sexual immoral thoughts of someone in your head; it is written, you have already committed the sin of sexual immoral lust. Matthew 5:28" but i say unto you, that whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in the heart"

There is a sin that leads unto death and masturbation is not that sin. I will show you the sin that leads to death. The soul that sinneth shall die according to Ezekiel 18:4. Can the soul masturbate? No, It is your flesh you use in masturbating but there is a sin that your soul can commit and you will go straight to hell in the first flight.

That sin is called unbelief. It is manifested thus: when God says something, then you say you don't believe it or that it is a lie, now you are sealed for hell damnation and right there your soul accepted the doctrines of the devil and left God's doctrine. However, if you still tends to have negative opposition against masturbation, perhaps, tag it as not a sin because you willfully committed it without the involvement of third party. Beware of the grievous danger in disobeying the word of God.

John 3:18 says 'that whosoever believeth not in Jesus is already condemned" Jesus is the word of God and the word of God is God. The blood of Jesus Christ defeated the devil in every way and if you don't willfully sin then that blood will always atone for your sins but if you willfully sin then you are not yet in Christ. If you are in Christ Jesus then you will always pray for repentance and God will forgive a sincere heart who approaches him through the name of his son Jesus Christ. God has not seen any sinner whom he can't forgive and neither has Jesus Christ seen any sin which his blood can't cleanse or washeth away.

HOW TO OVERCOME MASTURBATION.

1. Conversion To Christ;

This involved genuinely acceptance of Jesus Christ into your life and regarding him as your personal Lord and savior. Plead for his mercy, confess your sexual immoral sin and promised him that you wouldn't goes back to them, if he will empower and strengthen you with his divine grace and power.

Locate a genuine bible believing church around you and joined with them. Make sure you also enroll into immersion water baptism because it helps in breaking every yokes of demonic sexual manipulation. The water immersion baptism must be righteously be conducted in flowing river and not swimming pool.

2. Guarding The Eyes;

Ensure you always control and be careful of what you behold with your eyes. As a brother, don't look at women twice. Dispose-off every form of worldly firms, erotic pictures, home movies. Ensure you cut-off from every form of immoral sexual relationship such as dating, girl and boy friendship and make sure you occupied yourself with church activities. This will re-occupied your thought and mindset. Also ensure you cut-off worldly friends and stay away from them because they will continue to lure and tempts you with same immoral sin.

3. Controlling The Thought;

Your thoughts or imagination is the point of attack whenever the issue of sexual lust or masturbation arises. Your mind is a battle field and such place must be occupied and filled-up with the word of God; hymns, worship song, praise and godly motives; such as how to evangelize the gospel to the dying world.

How to gives cheerfully to less privilege ones in the church and how to put smile in the face of others. Likewise also, how to attends night vigils, church prayer meeting, weekly service and engages seriously unto godly kingdom service. Lastly, please don;t relent whenever you behold yourself not masturbating for about 6 months- a year. You must continue in exercising this same process. Don't go on holiday because your enemies isn't at rest.

Make sure you are constantly given into prayers because if you stop praying, you will start masturbating. Your masturbation , sexual lustful or fornication doesn't commence whenever you began to watch pornography, having sexual urges or thoughts. No, it started the very day you intentionally allow the enemy to stole away your prayer life and captivates your mind with worldly vanities of life such as how to get marry, built house, becomes educated and becomes rich over night. When you sincerely enact this solutions into your Christian life with an aid of prayers, honestly, you will certainly overcome masturbation in Jesus name.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2018
PM for your problems to be over.

Look at the dream I had after praying strange prayers, God opened my eyes to see that the battle I am facing is not ordinarily, I have been praying a lot, both day and night, I have been seeing a lot of changes.

On Saturday Midnight, I noticed a strange feeling in my body, I began to pray strange prayers, after the prayer, I began to sleep, I dreamt as I was coming back from somewhere to my house, I saw a woman beside my gate she was looking at me angrily, as I was about to enter the house, she started cursing me, that I will die, I will die, that I will die, so I was asking her, what did I do to her, she didn't answer me, but continued saying that I will die, then I left her and pretended I was about to enter my house, I peeped at her, she was still there saying I will die.

It was like I chased her away, I couldn't recall what happened next, I thought it was life, I didn't know it was a dream until I woke up.

But I rejected the dream, and returned it to the sender.

It means victory, and it will manifest soon.

Please don't joke with your dreams.

No problem is too big for God to roll away, are you looking for money, Job, Husband, Good wife, healing, pm me and collect assignment, your problem will be over.

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2018
Good morning everyone.

I want to introduce some thing great to you.

Do you know that there is power in the blood of Jesus.

Today, I want to tell you, how you can apply the blood of Jesus in every areas of your life.

Prayers For Pleading The Blood Of Jesus.

Revelation 12:11, ”And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death”.

Pleading the Blood of Jesus through prayers can be considered as the most effective ways of destroying the works of the enemy.

The Blood of Jesus means life and the blood contains fresh power. It is that same blood that speaks more better things than the blood of Abel.
For example, when you plead the blood of Jesus in prayers, you are exercising the power of God in the blood.

Majority of Christians these days calls the blood of Jesus for levity without considering the spiritual stand for it. You cannot joke with a virtue hat has the power to kill, restore and purify.

There are great testimonies from people using the blood of Jesus to wage serious war against their enemies and God fought for them.

Pleading the blood of Jesus shows that you are applying the blood to your life and situations just like Isrealites applied the blood of the lamb to their door posts and were protected from destruction and attacks (Exodus 12).

The power in the blood of Jesus is powerful to save, heal, deliver. The spiritual meaning for the blood of Jesus means forgiveness of our sins. The Bible says Jesus shed His blood on the cross of Calvary.

That precious blood stand for our salvation. No any other powers can contest for that unique blood of Jesus. God has made provision for the blood as weapon for war and protection.
Pleading the Blood of Jesus is a legal term that means to stand on the spiritual rights that are “legally” ours through the Blood that Jesus shed for the forgiveness of our sins. The Blood of Jesus gives us rights over the devil and rights with God because God honors the Blood of His Son.

Because we have been saved by the Blood of Jesus, we are in a Blood Covenant with God and this covenant provides for every need, including protection from accidents and satanic attacks, financial needs, emotional and physical healing and deliverance.

Exodus 12:13, “Now the blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you are”. God gives an instruction and not a suggestion. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you; and the plague shall not be on you to destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt”.

Declaration Of The Blood Of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus wash me, in the name of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus saturate me, in the name of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus atone for my sins, in the name of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus restore my virtues, in the name of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus fight for me, in the name of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus protect me and my family, in Jesus name.

Blood of Jesus break my yokes, in Jesus name.

Blood of Jesus deliver me from bad dreams, in Jesus name.

Blood of Jesus redeem me from all my sins, in Jesus name.

Blood of Jesus have mercy and forgive me of my sins, in Jesus name.

Blood of Jesus bring peace and joy in my life, in Jesus name.

Blood of Jesus deliver me from curses and bewitchment, in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2018
Pleading the Blood of Jesus For Protection

I apply the blood of Jesus over my dream life.
Let the blood of Jesus guide and protect me.
Let every stubborn problem in my life be defeated by the blood of lamb. I command the angels of God hide me from all my adversaries. In my sleep, His precious blood will protect me and in my going out and coming, I shall be divinely protected. Every road accident or tragedy that the enemy is planning for me shall backfire. There is no sorrow in heaven. By fire, I will not mourn any person in my family. I will not die but live to declare the works of the Lord. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for the Lord is with me, in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2018
The Blood Of Jesus For Sanctification Of Our Sin

Joel 3:21, ” For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the Lord dwelleth in Zion.”

John 6:53, ”Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,

Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.”

Galatians 5:1, ”Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.”

1 John 1:7, ”But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.”

Revelation 1:5, ”And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and
washed us from our sins in his own blood,”

Exodus 12:13, ” And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.”

Hebrews 9:14, ”How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?"

Hebrews 9:22, ”And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.”
Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2018
Pleading the blood of Jesus over my family

I plead the blood of Jesus over my life.

I plead the blood of Jesus over my father

I plead the blood of Jesus over the life of my mother.

I plead the blood of Jesus over my children.

I plead the blood of Jesus over my wife.

I plead the blood of Jesus over my husband.

I plead the blood of Jesus upon my siblings
(mention their names)

I plead the blood of Jesus upon my extended families.

I plead the blood of Jesus over any sick person in my family.

I plead the blood of Jesus upon the surname of my family.

I plead the blood of Jesus over my place of birth.

Psalm 11:3 , ”If the foundations be destroyed , what can the righteous do?”

1 Like

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2018
Pleading The Blood Of Jesus For Foundational Deliverance

Blood of Jesus flow into my foundation and deliver me, in the name of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus speak deep deliverance into my life, in the name of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus, nullify the concluded works of ancestral demons over my life, in the name of Jesus.

Blood of Jesus disgrace all my enemies, in the name of Jesus.

Witchcraft operation in my foundation, blood of Jesus clear them away.

Every evil curse using my blood to magnetize my virtues, be destroyed by fire.

Blood of Jesus settle my case tonight, in the name of Jesus.

Every strange spirit troubling my blood thereby causing hypertension and high blood pressure, die.

Every problem I acquired as a result of idol worshipping, blood of Jesus push them out completely, in Jesus name.

As from today, I am free from inherited foundational battle, I obtain my victory in Jesus name.

I hold the blood of Jesus against dark powers from my father’s house.

Blood of Jesus kill every snake, dog, lion etc appearing in my dream to harm me.

I hold the blood of Jesus against time wasters and household powers.

By the power in the blood of Jesus, I break every blockage to my breakthrough.

I separate myself from every evil foundation harassing my progress, in the name of JESUS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deliverance From Water Spirit Series by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2018
Applying the blood of Jesus

Father Lord, I thank you that the blood of Jesus has the power to overcome my present situations. In the name of Jesus, I apply the blood of Jesus upon my head, hand, legs to saturate my body and destiny. I apply the blood of Jesus against satan. I resist you in the name of Jesus, flee away from me. Blood of Jesus defend your interest in my life. I apply the blood of Jesus upon my doorpost. I apply the blood of Jesus in my house. I hold the blood of Jesus against every spirit of darkness troubling my life. With the blood of Jesus, let every stranger militating against my progress, be arrested. I apply the blood of Jesus to separate me from the sin of my ancestors. By the blood of Jesus, I loose my success, healing, prosperity, victory, visa, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okpaleke: Rejected As Bishop In Imo, Accepted By The Pope As Cardinal (Video) / Anja Ringgren Lovén Rescues Another Boy Tortured, Abandoned In Akwa Ibom / Legally Married To Two Wives Before Knowing God, What Should I Do?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.