Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,366 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Hispanic World - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hispanic World (7421 Views)

Study: Lighter-skinned Black And Hispanic People Look Smarter To White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hispanic World by DezVienna(f): 5:00pm On Jul 14, 2010
The beauty of Hispanics.  What's your comments?

Puerto Rican Girls

Dominican Women

Mexican Women

Cuban Women
Re: Hispanic World by iice(f): 10:11am On Jul 15, 2010
They have foinne women. . .not from those pics sha. They rule the beauty pageant world even if they ain't all natural.

BTW those dominicans up there look like naijas and their love of powder/foundation. Bluidy clowns
Re: Hispanic World by DezVienna(f): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2010
The Dominicans look like what? "Naijas"? What is that?
Re: Hispanic World by iice(f): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2010
Nigerians. . .
Hmmm come to think of it. . .it should be Africans. Still don't get the whole white face thing
Re: Hispanic World by DezVienna(f): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2010
What do you mean the whole white face thing. I'm sorry to be so oblivious of this all, but I guess this is all new to me. Who does the white face maekup. I think that in this picture of the Dominicans, one or two of the women just have too much makeup on.

And aren't Nigerians Africans?
Re: Hispanic World by iice(f): 3:08am On Jul 16, 2010
*sighs*
The whole white face thing refers to the propensity people have in using too much powder/foundation, that the face looks like a ghost compared to the body.

When i wrote Africans, i was broadening my target because Nigerians aren't the ones who i've seen with white faces.

Over and out for me. 
Re: Hispanic World by dominique(f): 8:12am On Jul 16, 2010
@DezVienna
you have a lot to learn on this site grin

@topic
hispanic women are such hotties!!!. Venezuelans take the price anytime smiley

Re: Hispanic World by DezVienna(f): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2010
Yes, I do have a lot to learn.  I am new here.  I notice many of you speak different from myself, and speak on different topics.

Yes, of course, we can't forget Venezuelians.

But let's also remember Panamanians.
[img]http://2.bp..com/_9_lMzubHF6c/SgWgbTj91wI/AAAAAAAAAFE/yzr_QVuaoLQ/s400/panamanian-womens-cricket-team2.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Ifa Is The True Religion And Practice Of The Yoruba / Interesting History Of Ututu People Of Abia State And Their Neighbors. / Nigerian Children Ashamed Of Their Names ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.