Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React (60180 Views)

Braless Moesha Boduong Bares Her Nipples In New Photo / Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by Gistvic: 6:44am On Oct 16, 2018
Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong Shares On-Bra And Braless Photo At An Event

Moesha Buduong is a popular figure in Ghana who rose to fame as an actress in Ghanaian movies.

Moesha once revealed she lost her virgnity at age 21 when she started dating after Senior High School.

Moesha shared On-Bra and Braless photo at an event that as made fans womder why she pulled off the bra during the event.

See photo and reactions below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/ghanaian-actress-moesha-boduong-shares.html

1 Share

Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by Gistvic: 6:44am On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:49am On Oct 16, 2018
shocked

Wizkid Swagged Up As He Rocks Fendi Sweatshirt >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/wizkid-swagged-up-as-he-rocks-fendi.html
Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by Akan7: 6:51am On Oct 16, 2018
I prefer her without the bra sef

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by dabrin: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by happybee: 6:54am On Oct 16, 2018
So she decided to off the bra at the party just to get attention bah?
Ode oshi!

42 Likes

Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by itspzpics(m): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2018
wink cheesy
Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by Bluezy13(m): 6:56am On Oct 16, 2018
Moesha never disappoints
Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 16, 2018
happybee:
So she decided to off the bra at the party just to get attention bah?
Ode oshi!

I won't blame her. That bra she had on in the first picture is one 419 silicone bra without band or straps. Na only one yeye rope wey them dey drag for front dey support the bra.

The bra is only meant for women with agbalumo boobs but the sellers will deceive big bosomed women with a video of Coco Austin wearing it. All na scam.

The bra can't hold the weight, prolly why she took it off.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by nototribalist: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2018
Ghana girls and sex na 5 & 6. If you know you know. Travel go ghana let their girls know you're a Nigerian, then leave the rest to them to handle you for free

32 Likes

Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by Olufela30: 7:11am On Oct 16, 2018
Lmao.. Someone said "who removed your bra"

lwkm

5 Likes

Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by youngberry001(m): 7:21am On Oct 16, 2018
Trying hard not to used vaseline for dis pinshure sad

19 Likes

Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by Simbaz(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2018
grin where is my vasiline when you need it, cheesy this babe honey pot needs some loving

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by Legonviking: 9:06am On Oct 16, 2018
nototribalist:
Ghana girls and sex na 5 & 6. If you know you know. Travel go ghana let their girls know you're a Nigerian, then leave the rest to them to handle you for free

Idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by happybee: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2018
kennygee:

I won't blame her. That bra she had on in the first picture is one 419 silicone bra without band or straps. Na only one yeye rope wey them dey drag for front dey support the bra.

The bra is only meant for women with agbalumo boobs but the sellers will deceive big bosomed women with a video of Coco Austin wearing it. All na scam.

gringrin
Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2018
>>

Lady Twerks Her Big Ass. WATCH VIDEO HERE
Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by techstack: 10:47am On Oct 16, 2018
cool

Braless moment

The first picture has bra naa

Bra removed moments later hmmm

1 Like

Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by farano(f): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2018
Nice bweast cool

1 Like

Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by Sultty(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2018
Damh it this Ghanian actress shocked just one round iswear she will not be d same again cheesy
Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by spafu(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2018
Wow, sumptuous, damn, I don't know why a tit always always blow me away.
In her defence, the bra was showing and made it a mismatch for her dress. But taking it off, reveal everything and my eyes couldn't help but message my mouth, hand and third leg on the deliciousness those big two lemon could offer.
Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2018
These boos can not be as rewarding as these wonderful opportunities.

In the course of investing into the future and wealth creation. It's up to You, buy land and wait.

Ibeju-Lekki is so promising and top Investment destination for investors.
Already built Estates also available in Abijo, Lekki, Lagos and Ikorodu where all you need is to pay and pack in.

Just a click away from you.
https:///send?phone=2348062342001
Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by gunpoint(m): 10:48am On Oct 16, 2018
A
Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by emmydauner: 10:48am On Oct 16, 2018
Akan7:
I prefer her without the bra sef
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by Splasshhh(f): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2018
grin
Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by Yinxies(f): 10:49am On Oct 16, 2018
The bra was not supposed yo show so she had to remove it
Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by farano(f): 10:51am On Oct 16, 2018
youngberry001:
Trying hard not to used vaseline for dis pinshure sad
Pele tongue
Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by spafu(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2018
farano:
Nice bweast
Nice legs you have got.

2 Likes

Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by FlyKnight: 10:55am On Oct 16, 2018
kennygee:

The Bra Analyst. Respect!

5 Likes

Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by vexiko: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2018
See the tits
Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by ipobarethieves: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2018
sad they shud kip up with their tatafo while she smile to the bank.Most of those tatafo have tattoo, do sagging,etc.Nonsense
Re: Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React by ayusco85(m): 10:57am On Oct 16, 2018
kennygee:

You know so much sha

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Steps Out In Female Dress (picture) / Davido Loved Up With Chioma In São Tomé, Central Africa (PHOTOS) / "God Help Me, Don Jazzy Pick My Call, I'm In Love With You" - Lady Cries For Don

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.