Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program (2592 Views)

N-power: There Is No Issue With N-power Stream 2 / Batch-c1: FG Shortlists 500,000 Applicants For N-power Program / With N-power There Is No Discrimination. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by npowerng: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2018
This is a warning for those committed to playing truancy with the N-Power programme.

We will not tolerate bad behaviour and we will not hesitate to delist you from the programme. What you do matters.

#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by Iseoluwani: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2018
egbe nu radarada soun

1 Like

Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
When should Lagos beneficiaries expect their stipend?

I know you'll reply with shortly, soon or be patient, but please I just want to beg ahead. Don't reply like that plssss. Just be specific.

Is it this week, next week or next month?

God bless you as you answer specifically, if you answer otherwise, God will not bless you o smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by rastaLivity: 2:12pm On Oct 16, 2018
you're getting more stupid with each passing day, npower is owing and you're here making silly threat. Anu mpama

1 Like

Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by edemsimeon: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
NPOWER PORTAL IS NOT OPEN FOR 2O18 APPLICANTS,WHY?

1 Like

Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lagos beneficiaries alert coming in smiley wink

Only August stipend
Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
rastaLivity:
you're getting more stupid with each passing day, npower is owing and you're here making silly threat. Anu mpama

Guy calm down. Alert has started coming in. Check your account. It's August for now
Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by Wealthgem: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
A Christian school needs the service of an experienced administrative officer.

[a]Requirements:
1. Must have a relevant certificate
2. Must be a male not above 40years of age
3. Must reside around Iyana-ipaja, Aboru, Egbeda axis
4. Must be computer literate
5. Must be good at procurement

[b]Method of application:
Send CV to talentcentre2016@gmail.com
Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by rastaLivity: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2018
pp802:

Guy calm down. Alert has started coming in. Check your account. It's August for now
i don't do npower sh!t
Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
rastaLivity:
i don't do npower sh!t

Why complain they are owing?
Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by npowerng: 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2018
pp802:
When should Lagos beneficiaries expect their stipend?

I know you'll reply with shortly, soon or be patient, but please I just want to beg ahead. Don't reply like that plssss. Just be specific.

Is it this week, next week or next month?

God bless you as you answer specifically, if you answer otherwise, God will not bless you o smiley

Stipend for what month?
Are you among the just selected beneficiaries?
Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by rastaLivity: 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
pp802:

Why complain they are owing?
a workman deserve his/her wage #saynotoslavery

1 Like

Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2018
rastaLivity:
a workman deserve his/her wage #saynotoslavery

And I said they are paying
Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 17, 2018
npowerng:

Stipend for what month?

Stipend for September
Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by rastaLivity: 7:50am On Oct 17, 2018
pp802:

And I said they are paying
but not when due. paying their salaries after several months of owing still doesn't make it right.

"You shall give him his wages on his day before the sun sets, for he is poor and sets his heart on it; so that he will not cry against you to the LORD and it become sin in you."-Deuteronomy 24:15

'You shall not oppress your neighbor, nor rob him. The wages of a hired man are not to remain with you all night until morning."-Leviticus 19:13

1 Like

Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 17, 2018
rastaLivity:
but not when due. paying their salaries after several months of owing still doesn't make it right.

You don't do npower sh1t, but the way you're crying more than the bereaved baffles me!

The delay was due to the fact that they do not want to make the mistakes they made during 2016, that many just collected free money without working. So they involved deployment letter upload which delayed the process.

In addendum, 9 states npower coordinators didn't send in their deployment schedule on time for payment, this also delayed payment. In fact, nasarawa has still not sent till today.
I'm sure that those enrolled now will get paid as at when due, in the subsequent payment.
Lagos received their August payment yesterday and I'm sure September will enter before the week ends.
Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by doctuw(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2018
WHAT EXACTLY HAVE WE DONE WRONG IN ONDO STATE? NO PAYMENT YET. PLEASE DO SOMETHING

1 Like

Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by brian91(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2018
npowerng:

Stipend for what month?

Good day. I was surprised despite being enrolled, am yet to receive any alert despite my colleagues being paid. Pls help look into it. Lagos beneficiary
Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by rastaLivity: 11:06am On Oct 17, 2018
pp802:

You don't do npower sh1t, but the way you're crying more than the bereaved baffles me!

The delay was due to the fact that they do not want to make the mistakes they made during 2016, that many just collected free money without working. So they involved deployment letter upload which delayed the process.

In addendum, 9 states npower coordinators didn't send in their deployment schedule on time for payment, this also delayed payment. In fact, nasarawa has still not sent till today.
I'm sure that those enrolled now will get paid as at when due, in the subsequent payment.
Lagos received their August payment yesterday and I'm sure September will enter before the week ends.

your epistle is a classic example of an dissipation of energy.

whose fault is it if the government or her officials can't get their act together, why make the graduates suffer for their Incompetency, just for a meagre sum that can't eveñ cover their needs.

pardon me for crying more than the bereaved but wasn't it Edmund Burke who once said "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

one doesn't need to be affected to show concern

1 Like

Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2018
rastaLivity:
your epistle is a classic example of an dissipation of energy.
A dissipation you meant sir!
Sir, does this write up make sense to you?

rastaLivity:

whose fault is it if the government or her officials can't get their act together, why make the graduates suffer for their Incompetency, just for a meagre sum that can't eveñ cover their needs.

It's not my fault that you read my reply, but was not able to understand. Is it npower's fault that the state coordinators did not send in their deployment schedule on time for payment? The reason for the deployment schedule is to know exactly where each beneficiary was posted for PPA, so they could monitor if you're going to your PPA or not. Mr. Afolabi has reiterated that there's no free money. You get paid for work done.
They will all be paid eventually. This will not happen again in the subsequent months after beneficiaries had been enrolled.

rastaLivity:

pardon me for crying more than the bereaved but wasn't it Edmund Burke who once said "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

Yes, you're right. In this context and situation, there's no evil sir. The government is doing a lot good, by employing the youths, empowering them and also paying them. At the end, they still get a package to enable them start small. If the government hadn't developed this initiative, nothing would have happened.
I still repeat they will be paid. Some have been paid and the payment is still ongoing. It is a process.
Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 17, 2018
brian91:

Good day. I was surprised despite being enrolled, am yet to receive any alert despite my colleagues being paid. Pls help look into it. Lagos beneficiary

Call their CC line and inform them.
I've attached their numbers.

For those that are yet to be enrolled, call their CC line and you'll be enrolled in no time.

Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by rastaLivity: 11:38am On Oct 17, 2018
pp802:

A dissipation you meant sir!
Sir, does this write up make sense to you?

It's not my fault that you read my reply, but was not able to understand. Is it npower's fault that the state coordinators did not send in their deployment schedule on time for payment? The reason for the deployment schedule is to know exactly where each beneficiary was posted for PPA, so they could monitor if you're going to your PPA or not. Mr. Afolabi has reiterated that there's no free money. You get paid for work done.
They will all be paid eventually. This will not happen again in the subsequent months after beneficiaries had been enrolled.

Yes, you're right. In this context and situation, there's no evil sir. The government is doing a lot good, by employing the youths, empowering them and also paying them. At the end, they still get a package to enable them start small. If the government hadn't developed this initiative, nothing would have happened.
I still repeat they will be paid. Some have been paid and the payment is still ongoing. It is a process.
you and the npower scheme are made for each other. have a nice day
Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
rastaLivity:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by realsammie(m): 1:23am On Oct 18, 2018
rastaLivity:

grin grin grin grin grin ..... I don die with laff here o. even d guy u abuse follow dey laugh
Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2018
Lagos has received August and September stipends. Thank you npower
Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by Temibabie(f): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2018
pp802:
Lagos has received August and September stipends. Thank you npower

You received 60k?
Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 18, 2018
Temibabie:

You received 60k?

Yes Ma. Have you not gotten yours? Share the issue
Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by Temibabie(f): 8:39am On Oct 18, 2018
pp802:

Yes Ma. Have you not gotten yours? Share the issue

I've not gotten mine though my PPA is in kwara,did they pay you once or twice?
Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 18, 2018
Temibabie:

I've not gotten mine though my PPA is in kwara,did they pay you once or twice?

They paid August on Teusday and paid September, yesterday- Wednesday.
Have you been enrolled?
Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by Temibabie(f): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2018
pp802:

They paid August on Teusday and paid September, yesterday.
Have you been enrolled?
I had to call their cc line yesterday before i got enrolled
Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 18, 2018
Temibabie:

I had to call their cc line yesterday before i got enrolled

Yeah......I said that earlier on this thread.
Just be patient, you'll be paid. It should take about 3 weeks
Re: This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program by Temibabie(f): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2018
pp802:

Yeah......I said that earlier on this thread.
Just be patient, you'll be paid. It should take about 3 weeks

Thanks for your response... I appreciate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Supply These In Commercial Quantities? / Fairmoney Recruitment 2022 7 Positions / 2023 Canada Work Visa Requirements | (explained)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.