Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

With N-power There Is No Discrimination. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / With N-power There Is No Discrimination. (17281 Views)

N-power: There Is No Issue With N-power Stream 2 / This Is A Warning For Those Committed To Playing Truancy With N-power program / With N-power Build,we Are Reviving Nigeria's Apprenticeship Culture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by npowerng: 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
Npower
Published by Ilsa Aida ·
We consider him "disabled"

With N-Power, there is no discrimination.

Physical challenges matter not to the Federal Government of Nigeria. We will provide all that is required for you to succeed....
See More

Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
Many npower accounts are being resigned?

My cousin complain of same things as a friend.

What's happening npowerng?
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by npowerng: 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
handsomeclouds:
Many npower accounts are being resigned?

My cousin complain of same things as a friend.

What's happening npowerng?

We can't just resign someone, perhaps they mistakenly pressed the resign button on their profile.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by hiplus: 4:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by hiplus: 7:28am On Nov 08, 2019
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by npowerng: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2019
hiplus:
@npowerng

I have edited my message above and given full details of the events I have been telling you about in my previous mentions to you. This message was also sent to the Npower support email and Whatsapp number

Please the audio and the letters have been uploaded to a cloud, because i couldn't attach them here, and the links provided below:

1. Call between Mr Philips(the man requesting for the bribe) and the Vice Principal
(www.vocaroo.com/i/s1DMXpekdmAw)

2. Call between her husband and Mr Adams(Mr Philips' boss)
(www.vocaroo.com/i/s0Cp79M5r7a9)

3. Principal's letter
(www.gofile.io/?c=mRlrSE)

4. Her 'Letter of Undertaken'
(www.gofile.io/?c=vNQrtO)

Please remove the brackets if you are unable to access the links.

We will take it up.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by hiplus: 11:16am On Nov 08, 2019
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by joeybillz(m): 11:56am On Nov 08, 2019
npowerng:

We will take it up.
my case was similar,i was place onhold for reasons i do nt know...i complained to my ppa heads,they said there shd be a mix up some where that i shd try visiting the focal person at Alausa(lagos)...for good 3 weeks she wasnt on sit...i kept visiting nd visting,kept calling too but when she hears ure a beneficiary ,she hangs up..... luckily for me i met her on 1 faithful day...she promised to help,took my details,made me take an undertaking(written letters,took photo copy of my voters card)... promising all wld be resolved..i kept going to my ppa without pay for 2 months..thinking it wld be resolved...only for me to check my profile page to see that i ve been exited...My heart was broken...i went bk to the focal person the next day to be told she was on leave nd wldnt b coming to wrk for more than 3 months.....i complaind to an Npower official on 1 of the social medias...he said noting could be done,i shd ve gotten in touch with the focal person that the 45days had elapsed...it was so painful because i rily made this compain on time to this focal person,who did nothing abt it.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by npowerng: 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
hiplus:

What do you advise she do now? The 45 days is fast approaching.
Please listen to the audio file of the phone conversations to have a proper feel of the situation.
We will appreciate feedback on the progress of this issue.
Also, can I take down the names and phone numbers listed above now?

sure you can.
We will, and we promise will do something about it.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by npowerng: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
joeybillz:
my case was similar,i was place onhold for reasons i do nt know...i complained to my ppa heads,they said there shd be a mix up some where that i shd try visiting the focal person at Alausa(lagos)...for good 3 weeks she wasnt on sit...i kept visiting nd visting,kept calling too but when she hears ure a beneficiary ,she hangs up..... luckily for me i met her on 1 faithful day...she promised to help,took my details,made me take an undertaking(written letters,took photo copy of my voters card)... promising all wld be resolved..i kept going to my ppa without pay for 2 months..thinking it wld be resolved...only for me to check my profile page to see that i ve been exited...My heart was broken...i went bk to the focal person the next day to be told she was on leave nd wldnt b coming to wrk for more than 3 months.....i complaind to an Npower official on 1 of the social medias...he said noting could be done,i shd ve gotten in touch with the focal person that the 45days had elapsed...it was so painful because i rily made this compain on time to this focal person,who did nothing abt it.

We regret hearing your story, clearly from your story, the Focal Person caused your exit from the programme.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by joeybillz(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
npowerng:

We regret hearing your story, clearly from your story, the Focal Person caused your exit from the programme.
yea true...but i came crying to you guys both on nairaland nd twitter.....no 1 cared to listen....my worry was y shd such a post be given to such a person Focal person that is never on duty..... Nd definitely she wld b paid fully without wrking for her pay but can be fast to condem a beneficiary nd felt reluctant to have helped cos i wasnt her child...Cos i knw she wldnt ve allowed her very own to be exited just like that....that wasnt fair at all..cos she had 3 full months to ve sorted things out but she choose not to.

1 Like

Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by joeybillz(m): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
npowerng:

once exited ,can 1 be reinstated
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by adudu208(m): 7:52am On Nov 12, 2019
joeybillz:
I do not think you can be reinstated. I know someone with similar issue but she was told there is nothing they can do.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by adudu208(m): 8:06am On Nov 12, 2019
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by hiplus: 8:55am On Nov 12, 2019
@npowerng

Good morning, Is there any update?
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by npowerng: 8:57am On Nov 12, 2019
joeybillz:

No sir.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by npowerng: 9:01am On Nov 12, 2019
adudu208:
@npowerng, please inform your principals that beneficiaries find it impossible to see their Focal Persons. There are cases like Delta State were no single Npower person has seen the focal person one-on-one.
The monitors in Delta are very corrupt. The Philips mentioned above even collects money from Npower volunteers to do relocation.
Many people from Delta State were posted to far locations hence they require relocation but he usually charge from N1,500 to N10,000 for this.
The monitors will do nothing if not paid the bribe they request for and boast there is nothing the person can do.
I am not a beneficiary but I have relations and friends whose siblings or partners are beneficiaries and the constant complaints are that they are being extorted by npower monitors in Delta State.
It is always difficult to get proof, hence there over-confidence when extorting beneficiaries.
@hiplus make sure your person is protected and safe because these people are evil and will not take it likely that you people have reported them.

We sincerely appreciate your comment sir, we are currently investigating these issues. Thank you for bringing this to our notice.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by npowerng: 9:03am On Nov 12, 2019
hiplus:
@npowerng

Good morning, Is there any update?

No update at the moment.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by jasonex4(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2019
Someone said that registration has started for the next batch of N-power volunteers... Please hoe true is this??
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by hiplus: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2019
npowerng:

No update at the moment.
Ok. Just that she has less than 10 working days to resolve this and the hold lifted.
We are trying to avoid a repeat of @joeybillz case.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by npowerng: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2019
hiplus:

Ok. Just that she has less than 10 working days to resolve this and the hold lifted.

We called and asked her to go to Asaba and submit the letter, hope she has done that?
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by npowerng: 9:17am On Nov 12, 2019
jasonex4:
Someone said that registration has started for the next batch of N-power volunteers... Please hoe true is this??

The portal is not yet open for registration, kindly disregard the rumour.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by hiplus: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2019
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by npowerng: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2019
hiplus:

The letter has been submitted to Mr Adams over 2 weeks ago, who is the monitor head and also work at the NOA office in Asaba.

Also she gave copies to Mr Philips who is the monitor and coordinator incharge of her local government since 21st October.

Have you contacting them and they claim they don't have the letter?

She will try to go to Asaba tomorrow but her safety is not guaranteed and asking her to spend over N4,000 on a journey when she has submitted it already to the people incharge is not fair. She will also not be recording anything because these people already know she recorded their conversations and will expect same when she enters the office.

Please listen to Mr Adams conversation with her husband in the above link and hear him acknowledge receipt of the letters.

All we are asking is for her to go and submit the latter at the Focal Person's office, the monitoring team are not in charge of clearing a beneficiary who has been placed on hold, only the Focal Person are the person assigned by the Focal Person can, we had this conversation over the phone we shouldn't be repeating it all over again.
We delete our Whatsapp conversations every day to free our system, can you please send the audio conversation between the beneficiary and the Monitoring team again, please send the number of the person she spoke with too, so that we can use it to narrow down our investigation. you can send it to this Whatsapp number 09055555970, thanks for your cooperation and patience thus far.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by adudu208(m): 9:46am On Nov 12, 2019

1 Like

Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by hiplus: 9:59am On Nov 12, 2019
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by npowerng: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2019
adudu208:
@npowerng, If you are talking about Delta State Focal Person, then I can guarantee you that there is no way on earth they can see her nor submit a letter to her.
Your actions are the reason most of these monitors take advantage of beneficiaries.
Someone is reporting a case of extortion and bribery and you are still referring them to the same people who are the culprits.
@hiplus, forget about these people and the program and cut your losses. This is how they will delay and delay until it gets to 45days and later tell you there is nothing they can do.
Shebi when she goes to therr and on way back they ambush and stab her to death you will mourn with the family?

You got the story all wrong, the monitoring team are not in charge of forwarding attestation latters to us, that was a wrong move in the first place. All we are asking is for her to follow the due process, not just in delta but in most of the states it is difficult seeing the Focal Person, so people are appointed in the Focal Person's office to handle this issues. The monitoring team is very different from the staff at the Focal Person's office.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by npowerng: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2019
hiplus:

@npowerng

The conversations are above. I uploaded it to a cloud and you can access it anytime. I have also resent it to the whatsapp number as requested.
Please and please, endeavor to listen to the conversations and read the complaints. I have posted them here so I do not have to repeat myself always.

Thanks once more.
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by hiplus: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2019
Ok
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by adudu208(m): 11:52am On Nov 12, 2019
Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by adudu208(m): 11:58am On Nov 12, 2019
joeybillz:
yea true...but i came crying to you guys both on nairaland nd twitter.....no 1 cared to listen....my worry was y shd such a post be given to such a person Focal person that is never on duty..... Nd definitely she wld b paid fully without wrking for her pay but can be fast to condem a beneficiary nd felt reluctant to have helped cos i wasnt her child...Cos i knw she wldnt ve allowed her very own to be exited just like that....that wasnt fair at all..cos she had 3 full months to ve sorted things out but she choose not to.
I suggest you go on Twitter and complain against Npower and the focal person. State your complaints and also tell how you tried contacting the focal person and Npower officials but nothing was done to your case. Make enough noise and tag newspapers, the Presidency, Vice President and Mr Afolabi's office. I am sure they will revisit your case. It is time you resort to self help by taking this to the social media space.
You have a case, do not be scared to fight for your right. You cannot be punished for the incompetence of others.

2 Likes

Re: With N-power There Is No Discrimination. by adudu208(m): 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
npowerng:
Npower
Published by Ilsa Aida ·
We consider him"disabled"should read "ThisAbled".

With N-Power, there is no discrimination.

Physical challenges matter not to the Federal Government of Nigeria. We will provide all that is required for you to succeed....
See More
Please refer to the bolded.
"disabled"should read "ThisAbled".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview / Vacancies At Embassy Of Belgium In Abuja? / Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.