Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Mark Shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 Beauty Pageant - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mark Shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 Beauty Pageant (20442 Views)

Miss Biggest Bum Bum 2018 Beauty Pageant In Bayelsa (Photos) / Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See / Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 Beauty Pageant by oladele00(m): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
There's one beauty contest in my village called mhiz ILAJE, winners are known two weeks before the contest. The winner would have gone through rigorous fuvking of the hosts for like three months before the real day.. Same with mhiz Delta state

1 Like

Re: Mark Shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 Beauty Pageant by Josh44s(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
TheLawTheLegal:

So you Bleep ugly bitches?

Yeah and I use pillow to cover their faces. Next question plz
Re: Mark Shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 Beauty Pageant by Biggers82(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
another Cucumber loading............ but this girl no pretty at all where the judges blind..?
Re: Mark Shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 Beauty Pageant by kellyboo: 5:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Mark Shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 Beauty Pageant by Emmyrichboy(m): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2018
fancyhandsome:
It was a festivity of beauty and fashion at the just concluded Deltan Queen 2018 beauty pageant which held on October 13th at Manuex place, Warri, delta state.

Mark shalom , a 100l student of Nursing from the University of Benin defeated 25 other beautiful contestants to be crowned the 2018 Deltan Queen.

Other winners includes Miss Favour Taribo who was crowned as THE Deltan Queen tourism, Opene Terry Josphine; The Deltan Queen culture, Morgan Michelle; The Deltan Queen Heritage. Kori- siakpere Tejiri; The Deltan Queen Ambassador.

As the new queen, part of her goals is carry out an Official pet project 'The Dear Delta Campaign'. A project that focus on the development and empowerment of youths in the local community.

http://modelsnaija.com/mark-shalom-wins-the-deltan-queen-2018-beauty-pageant/
ojoro kill una ,na richblood babe suppose win am how can this ugly gal win it
Re: Mark Shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 Beauty Pageant by LadyAimy: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
Josh44s:
I drove pass these hoes when they were doing their rally abi advert at Jakpa Road. Ugly biitches. Even Jennifer wey I don fvck tire is among them.
Who ask you?
Re: Mark Shalom Wins The Deltan Queen 2018 Beauty Pageant by Josh44s(m): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
LadyAimy:
Who ask you?

Your mama

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Worst Facial Makeup You Have Ever Seen? / How To Maintain Your White Clothes / I Need Wigs That Looks Like This (Pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.