Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ (24424 Views)

Poco Lee: Kogbagidi And Zazu Crooner, Portable Reconcile, Hug Each Other (Video) / Poco Lee: Kogbagidi Sends Portable Packing Back To His Village (Video) / Kogbagidi: Lil Kesh Can’t Blow Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by celebgistz: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
There’s a new beef brewing in the music industry between popular show promoter. Kogbagidi who called out Lil Kesh saying ‘Kesh no fit blow again’.

Taking to his Twitter page to pen down a response to the show promoter, Lil Kesh stated that the internet is a town square and those who can’t take care of their babymama, will always want to take out their anger on others.

His tweet reads;

‘Stay true to yourself, stay happy always, you owe yourself that much. The internet is a town square, those who cannot take care of their baby mama will come and take out their anger on you. The lord will heal you’.

Source: https://celebgistz.com/go-and-take-care-of-your-babymama-lil-kesh-replies-show-promoter-kogbagidi/

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by celebgistz: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by itspzpics(m): 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lol....savage

12 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
>>

Lady Twerks Her Big Ass. WATCH VIDEO HERE
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by apikipiki1(m): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Chai! The thing pain am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by nabegibeg: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
celebgistz:
There’s a new beef brewing in the music industry between popular show promoter. Kogbagidi who called out Lil Kesh saying ‘Kesh no fit blow again’.

Taking to his Twitter page to pen down a response to the show promoter, Lil Kesh stated that the internet is a town square and those who can’t take care of their babymama, will always want to take out their anger on others.

His tweet reads;

‘Stay true to yourself, stay happy always, you owe yourself that much. The internet is a town square, those who cannot take care of their baby mama will come and take out their anger on you. The lord will heal you’.

Source: https://celebgistz.com/go-and-take-care-of-your-babymama-lil-kesh-replies-show-promoter-kogbagidi/
after smoking lekki weed dem go dey misbehave for twitter

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Let the lord heal him oh.

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by talk2saintify(m): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
shocked

Lil Kesh is pained because he knows Kogbagidi Said the truth!!
Sometimes i wonder why people like Lil Kesh will be qualified as musicians!!
Seriously I'm Still trying to figure out ONE of Lil Kesh Song that Actually made SENSE!!
At least even if it's SMALL SENSE like other Nigerian Musicians.
If I were Lil Kesh, I'd invest my already gotten money on some thing more lucrative!!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by gen2briz(m): 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
But Kesh this your reply na bomb.....

2 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by 1stola: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mumu

Who help am compose this shiiiiit
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by XaintJoel20: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
I guess this is the child the "Baba Mama" has for him that's why he is ashamed of being associated with the mother and the child...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by SaintHilary(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
Lyrically reply yi sweet gan
Lyrically e enter grin

14 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
This boy that shouts and thinks he is singing sad

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by Iamtipsyy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
But can you blow again it's not about response

3 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by internetservice: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
ok
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by 1stola: 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
XaintJoel20:
ggg
masun masun masun

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by BlackrulesDworld(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
This is epic o

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hehehehe...2 ge 4
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by kennynelcon(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
This is Lousy, no one knows tomorrow... You fit get the B'Mama too

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by Olatundextd(m): 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
cheesy
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Where is Savagery ?
Two Irrelevant Orangutans exchanging pointless missiles, disturbing the peace of Ibrahim Magu when an Arroface Ayo has arrived!

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bunch of asxholes... #I'm on a good kush
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by younglleo: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Dis one touch his little soldier..!

1 Like

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by Hassan88(m): 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Joblessness is a disease. Wetin concern me for wetin no concern me?

4 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by BruncleZuma: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by emalek86(m): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
talk2saintify:
shocked

Lil Kesh is pained because he knows Kogbagidi Said the truth!!
Sometimes i wonder why people like Lil Kesh will be qualified as musicians!!
Seriously I'm Still trying to figure out ONE of Lil Kesh Song that Actually made SENSE!!
At least even if it's SMALL SENSE like other Nigerian Musicians.
If I were Lil Kesh, I'd invest my already gotten money on some thing more lucrative!!
There is different between music and story teller
For me music is what makes me happy and lil kesh does that, if you looking for story go and buy tales by moon light

30 Likes

Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by tatibillion: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
Fake beef
Re: Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’ by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
He cannot blow musically or in d ozzza rooms

#BikeLover

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans / How Friends Abandoned Me During My Near-death Experience – Actor Charles Okocha / Tunde Ednut Shades Wizkid, Hails Rihanna Over Ikorodu Kid Dancers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.