Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans (24422 Views)

Majek Fashek's Death: Which Of His Songs Do You Like Most? / Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by CuriousMynd: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Singer Mr Eazi says he is making a move for his fans to be able to buy shares on his songs, Igbere TV reports.

The 29-year-old in a tweet said he was going to try an experiment where his fans will own equity on his yet-to-be-released song as they stream on Wednesday.

“Gonna try an experiment on my next release where you guys the fans will be able to buy shares on my song! Meaning you will own an equity % on the song! As u stream & give me $ some goes back to you!” he wrote.

https://twitter.com/mreazi/status/1336612349394948101?s=20

In another tweet he said due to his fans, he has been top five most streamed African artists since 2016.

“I have consistently since 2016 been Top 5 most streamed African Artists & thats 100% due to my fans,” he wrote.

https://twitter.com/mreazi/status/1336613248452489216?s=20

Mr Eazi is also a songwriter and entrepreneur.

He has two extended play (EP), One Day You Will Understand and Something Else.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Bornsinner7: 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
Is okay

Life is eazi

Using one hand to give and collecting back with the other hand

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Generalkaycee(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
Let's see how it goes.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Kneephy(m): 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Eazi cash
Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by IamD18: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
A good analyst will prove to you that Mr Eazi will make more money at the end of this so called experiment he wants to try.

I don't know how, but it is what it is.

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Omo to gbon! The guy done learn the ins and outs of shares, stocks and other financial investments lessons from Otedola. Bro want to extend that lessons to music. Weldone bro!
No harm in trying! If this goes well, trust other artists to follow suit. Best of lucks!

Check my signature for our products and services.

73 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Good idea.

But i cant buy shares of Nigeria songs that fade after 2 weeks.

Bad investment

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Which songs?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by FuckEveryday: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
If you reason this thing well, it actually makes sense.

If only Davido can follow suite, all those 2m views in 2mins on wack lyrics won't go to waste

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Hydarnamoda88: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
‪What really Happened to #EndSARS Protesters in Lagos Nigeria �� ‬
‪ ���‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syo3EtP0u-I
Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by sanemind5(m): 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
Alright
Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Adonisteve: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
?
Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Aderewah: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
Lol. Its brilliant. Fans that bought the shares will stream it and share it si they can make even more money.

20 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
APC and PDP lack innovative ideas.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
Another business mode
Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by 900warriorz: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
Baba, las las, na you go still use us cash out pass grin

The case be like Chess, chop me, I chop you more cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by tfash96(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:
A good analyst will prove to you that Mr Eazi will make more money at the end of this so called experiment he wants to try.

I don't know how, but it's what it is.
you are right.. never a fan before but I want to be now

8 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by SoftP(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
Which music

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
This makes so much sense.
Time to invest in the music industry in Naija.
Let's go there......

It's Mr Eaziiiiii, legovvvvaaaa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Mugiwaraluffy: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
Look like a good investment and a great idea.
Imagine someone like wizkid or Davido tried this in their latest released album

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Hpwtpwer: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
Lol. I laugh
Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by paddyofboss(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
Teni don fuc k money making idea into this one skull

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by sammysmiles(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
Everything is Money! Money!! Money!!!
Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by OBTMOS(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
He is a good business man, no wonder Otedola trusted him with his beautiful daughter.

18 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Generalkaycee:
Let's see how it goes.

Why does this guy look like james Baldwin

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mr. Eazi is not stupid. That's why he's dating Otedola's daughter.

14 Likes

Otedola go buy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Amotekun777: 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Dead on arrival! angry
Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by praiseneo(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mt

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eid-al Fitr: Anto Lecky Releases Stunning Photos / Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child / Lil Kesh Replies Kogbagidi, ‘Go Take Care Of Your Baby Mama’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.