Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

[UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online (1484 Views)

As A Female, What Skills Do I Need To Acquire Before Going Abroad? / LEARN THIS SKILL, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID. / Update On P-yes Empowerment Application 2019 - Www.p-yes.gov.ng -how To Succeed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online by Emmy9ite02(m): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
***NEW UPDATE***
NEW CLASSES TO BEGIN THIS MONDAY

MONDAY 19TH TO FRIDAY 21ST.
ADVANCED CLASS ONLY
FEE: N3,000

FREE EXCLUSIVE CLASSES ON FIVERR & UPWORK ON FRIDAY
FREE E-BOOKS & VIDEOS AVAILABLE TOO

CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP: 07036322882

THE ONE SKILL YOU MUST ACQUIRE IF YOU WANT TO SUCCEED ONLINE

There is just one skill needed for you to double your profit online today! This same skill completely turned around my results after I had made several mistakes online for over 7 years.

When I discovered the ONE SKILL, everything CHANGED. It was too clear, the blind saw it and gave me credit. I mean, I moved from making 5 figures to 6 figures in just one month.

It was the magic wand I needed to make my businesses work. I had found the secret ingredient to online success. I held on to it! I hid it but am willing to share it today.

Enough of the suspense already! what is this one skill? It contains 11 LETTERS, it starts with C and ends with a G. Lol. Guess....

COPYWRITING!

Yes, copywriting, that's the one skill you need for online success. Just follow me, I will tell you a little about copywriting and how it can transform your results.

COPYWRITING is the act of selling ANYTHING in words. This is the science and art of masterfully crafting your words to make anybody pull out their atm cards or wallet and give you their cash..for some of, beg us to take their cash.

I have found out one mistake marketers make online. See if this relates to you..
They have a business, they wake up one morning and try marketing their product or service anyhow by writing a junk copy and they wait for clients..you will wait tire.

It doesn't work that way sir. There is a craft to it.

I wrote a COPY that drew more than 500 customers for into my client's masterclass seminar. We didn't know most of them from Adam. They just fell in love with my words.. It's the same reason you have read to this point. You don't want to go.

I have used this one skill to make so much money for myself and my affluent clients around the world.

This skill is sought after on almost all the freelancing sites in the world.

With this skill, you will be able to SELL anything, to anyone at any time.

I have read 57 books on copywriting and watched more than 169 hours of copywriting videos. I know my onions. Sir, if you know your onions, you will eat your suya.

I will run a free class on Thursday, Friday and Saturday this week.

This is a skill you can charge over $500 for.

I talk in dollars.. forgive me..

After the free training, there will be a masterclass in which I will give you all my ebooks and several videos that has totally transformed me and made me a sought after and unarguably one of the best copywriters in Nigeria.

If you are interested, drop your number and I will add you up to the basic group where you will get freebies, testimonies and make the transition to the main group.

This will be the best decision you will take this year. I am certain of this!

You can contact me on whatsapp directly: 07036322882
Re: [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online by Emmy9ite02(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
The free class ended yesterday.. here are the things I taught them..

PART 1
Copywriting should not be confused with “copyrighting.” Copyright means an individual or company has the exclusive legal right to reproduce, publish, sell, or distribute someone’s work (such as books, music, artistic items). The purpose of a copyright is to protect that material and prevent illegal use of it by unauthorized agents.

Copywriting is using written words to make someone buy anything, anywhere at any time you want them to

It is the process of writing advertising promotional materials. Copywriters are responsible for the text on billboards, websites, emails, advertisements and lots more

It is the process of writing advertising promotional materials. Copywriters are responsible for the text on billboards, websites, emails, advertisements and lots more

So in essence, everyone should be a copywriter.

You remember how our lecturers used to make us believe our course was the best and most needed in the world?

A copywriter is a sales man in print. You see, copywriting is all about getting the reader to take action. That action might be to purchase or engage with a product, service, or company..

Its not about putting out any kind of word, there is an art to touching people's emotions and getting them to buy your product.. You just have to learn how to use the right words!!

What kind of qualifications do you need to be a copywriter?

Zero! There are successful copywriters with university degrees and some who didn't finish secondary school. Some copywriters are only 18 and some are retired.

The only thing you need is a computer, a phone and an Internet connection. Everything else can be learned. If you can write a letter to a friend, you have all the qualifications you need to get started on copywriting today.

What are the other advantages of copywriting?
1. You can start with little or no capital. All you need is your creativity and you'd be able to sell anything

2. Result is measurable. I can measure results easily when I write my copies. The last copy I wrote brought in more than a 100 persons on WhatsApp here for the mobile business masterclass and more than 35 persons subscribed for the masterclass..

3. You can apply in anything you want to sell online. You can apply it in upwork, fiverr, mini importation, digital marketing.. just name them.. just anything.. even your offline bead business..

Characteristics of a good copywriter.

1. You have to be a detective.

You must be able to know and describe your customer inside out. where do they stay, what are their likes, dislikes, interest? Just the way we see in detective movies, you must be able to pin your customer on a board and provide all the details about him.

You see, it is not about you.. It is about them

It is not, I,I,I,I... Nobody cares about you! Every time a person brings out his money to buy abything, its about them.. forget it.. we are all greedy beings.
Know who your customer is and relate with him/her well

2. You must be creative.

Creativity is key in copywriting. You won't excel much without it. Creativity is thinking outside the box and coming up with strategies, mouth watering offers and writing a ccompelling copy that will get customers begging you to take their money.

Can you offer people dollars for pennies? That is what copywriters think about. We just concluded a 30 day mobile training for just N2,000! People who subscribed will agree it was worth N100k.. Thats offering naira for kobo, dollars for pennies.. I will talk about this principle later..

3. You must have a sweet mouth. This is called legal lies. You must be able to talk so well about your product or service so that anyone who reads or comes across the copy would borrow to pay you.

Have you seen an igbo man market his goods?

You have to bring it into copywriting.. You must be able to explain the benefits of your products so well that the customers will feel cheated or feel like he/she will miss out for not getting it
Re: [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online by Emmy9ite02(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
PART 2
I want to start today by saying that copywriting is one of the most important skills any business minded individual must have but it is also one of the most misunderstood..

People spend so much on marketing but fail to put an effort into writing the right copies. No matter how much you put into your marketing, if you are using the wrong words, you will have fewer sales..

I will tell you one secret you should know about people............People love to buy things but they hate to be sold to

How many times have you frowned at people selling things to you.. Its like they are pestering you.. I mean, can this guy just get lost, I don't want to buy!

Today we will look at some common mistakes made by copywriters..

Mistake number 1
Focusing on the features of a product instead of the benefits of the product.

People basically buy things because of the benefits they will derive from it. People buy benefits, not features.. If I am thirsty on a sunny day, I will buy water not because I like the bottle but because it has to quench my thirst.

So, the first mistake most copywriters make is that they focus so much on the features of what they are selling that they focus to show the benefits of the product. What will attract people to buy is the benefits first before the features..

Before you write your next copy, write down ALL the benefits your potential customer will get from the product first, then write your copy around those benefits..

Benefits like, saves time, saves money, makes you healthier, reduces stress, you know.... and all

Am not saying you should totally ignore the features of the product, No. You have to put them too BUT, don't focus on them..

Mistake number 2: Focusing on yourself instead of the customer...

Everybody is looking for a way to get more money, not dish out anyhow... So, never make your copy about you but about the person buying.

Don't get carried away with the use of I, I, I, I

I am this, I do this, I used to do this... No

There is a place for establishing writer's credibility but you just have to do it once and get out of the way

Let your copy be about the customer.. Use the magic word, you as much as you can.

This is what you stand to gain, this is what you will benefit, this how you can save more cash......Let it be about the person.

copywriters mistake number 3
Not building enough credibility and trust

Do you know that people really want to buy from those/brands they trust and respect?

Sir, coke is number one because they have built a brand that is consistent and people trust them

Coke in Kurudu tastes the same as coke in Trans Amadi.

One of the hardest things to part ways with is money, especially online. That is why you have to build writer's credibility especially if they have never heard about you before

So, you must answer the question, "why should people buy from me?"

What experience do you have in that field? How credible are you? Do you know your onions or are you just looking for money?

For example, I am regarded as one of the best copywriters in Sub Saharan Africa because I know my onions..

Sir, if you know your onions, you will eat your suya.. hehe
Re: [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online by Emmy9ite02(m): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
PART 3
10 KEY INGREDIENTS OF EVERY GOOD COPY!

There are things you must put in your sales copy to make stand out and grab sales.. That is why as a matter of fact, copywriting is a skill that must be learnt and not something you do anyhow

1. Craft a powerful and attention-grabbing heading

Throw your phone into the trash can!

You will remain poor if you keep doing this..

How I made 500k a week on my boxers

Your heading must be attention grabbing! It just has to be. You see, people are always busy and exposed to lots of content daily. Your ability to steal their attention is what makes you a great copywriter

Your heading should be short and precise.. don't try explaining the product or service there. Just hold the person down to read your copy first..

2. Your first sentence must create intrigue too

When you raise the bar in your heading, your first sentence must carry the same kind of fire.

see an example? If I can show you how to double your income by giving 30 minutes of your time a month, will you like to learn more?­­

Another example: I am writing to you because it is a matter of public record that you are having financial problems and I think I have a way to help you

Just be creative..

3. If you are selling fire extinguishers, show the fire

Show the problem as explicit as possible. people want to know that you understand what they are passing through and you know the terms.

People are very sensitive when it comes to parting with their money, immediately they sense you are writing for the money, voom, off they go. You have to explain their problem clearly to them

IS THIS HOW YOU WANT TO END THIS YEAR TOO??

If there is one skill you must learn before the end of the year, it is copywriting.. I know you didn't achieve most of your new year resolutions but its fine..

This for me is the best way you can start preparing for the incoming year. With the copywriting skill into the new year, I assure you that you will double your 2018 revenue in the first quarter of the new year.. I kid you not..

I want to hold you by the hand and teach you how to collect money from people with your words. I should know by now how important this skill is because it feeds me. I eat from copywriting..

Things you will benefit from the ProClass

Be rest assured of an increase in sales or profits within 3 months

You will be making money in your boxers without leaving your room.. It is a sure work from home skill.

You will never market anyhow again.. Both online and offline. You will learn the right words to use at every time..

The ProClass is a 4 day PRACTICAL class on copywriting!

It will start on Wednesday and end on Saturday.

When I say practical, I mean it. We will destroy copies and rewrite them together..

There are lots of things you will learn.. Few of which are;

* Features of all great copies( which we have started)

* How to trigger emotions for sales

* The 5 words you must use that will make people rush your products..

* Using call to actions..

* 3 wicked Pricing strategies

And lots more..

There are lots of free bonuses too:

You will get

* My top 10 copywriting ebooks worth over N10,000

* My Top 3 copywriting videos worth over N5,000

* Bonus Fiverr and digital training class worth over N10,000.

How much is the training??

Use your church mind: How much will you pay for a training like this?

50k? 100k or 200k??

Don't worry, It is not close to that.. I know that most people here are youths and most of you are looking for ways to get the best training at the best price possible..

I have made the training almost free! Why? My goal is to raise and impact the lives of 1,000 youths before the first quarter of next year..

I have pegged the training fee for just N1,000.

Those interested should contact me on whatasapp: 07036322882 or directly on Whatsapp: https:///send?phone=2347036322882
Re: [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online by Emmy9ite02(m): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
The pro class starts Wednesday

Those interested should contact me on WhatsApp: 07036322882 or directly on https:///send?phone=2347036322882
Re: [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online by Emmy9ite02(m): 6:45am On Oct 24, 2018
IS THIS HOW YOU WANT TO END THIS YEAR TOO??

If there is one skill you must learn before the end of the year, it is copywriting.. I know you didn't achieve most of your new year resolutions but its fine..

This for me is the best way you can start preparing for the incoming year. With the copywriting skill into the new year, I assure you that you will double your 2018 revenue in the first quarter of the new year.. I kid you not..

I want to hold you by the hand and teach you how to collect money from people with your words. I should know by now how important this skill is because it feeds me. I eat from copywriting..

Things you will benefit from the ProClass

Be rest assured of an increase in sales or profits within 3 months

You will be making money in your boxers without leaving your room.. It is a sure work from home skill.

You will never market anyhow again.. Both online and offline. You will learn the right words to use at every time..

The ProClass is a 4 day PRACTICAL class on copywriting!

It will start TODAY and end on Saturday.

When I say practical, I mean it. We will destroy copies and rewrite them together..

There are lots of things you will learn.. Few of which are;

* Features of all great copies( which we have started)

* How to trigger emotions for sales

* The 5 words you must use that will make people rush your products..

* Using call to actions..

* 3 wicked Pricing strategies

And lots more..

There are lots of free bonuses too:

You will get

* My top 10 copywriting ebooks worth over N10,000

* My Top 3 copywriting videos worth over N5,000

* Bonus Fiverr and digital training class worth over N10,000.

How much is the training??

Use your church mind: How much will you pay for a training like this?

50k? 100k or 200k??

Don't worry, It is not close to that.. I know that most people here are youths and most of you are looking for ways to get the best training at the best price possible..

I have made the training almost free! Why? My goal is to raise and impact the lives of 1,000 youths before the first quarter of next year..

I have pegged the training fee for just N1,000.

Those interested should contact me on WhatsApp: 07036322882 or directly on Whatsapp: https:///send?phone=2347036322882
Re: [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online by Emmy9ite02(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2018
The next copywriting masterclass starts from 7th to the 10th of November, 2018.

You can contact me now to be added as spaces will be highly limited.

Training fee is only N1,000 and comes with free e-books and videos too.

Re: [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online by Emmy9ite02(m): 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
HOW TO BUILD TRUST WHEN SELLING ONLINE

One of the major roadblocks to selling online is FEAR!

So we will be talking about TRUST today. How to build trust even with people you've not met before

The first fact I'd like you to know is that, people like buying from people they love and trust

So what's the first way to build trust?

1. Show credibility

It means. Show them that you are an authority... That you know what you are talking about.
Show them that you truly know your onions in this field you are marketing o them about
I've always said... If you know your onions, you will eat your suya.
Credibility also entails showing them that you have some experience in that field. Or that you've once suffered from what they also facing... If you don't know it, they will never buy it

2. Know your audience inside out

* If you want readers (or viewers) to trust you, then you need to genuinely understand where they are coming from and connect with that.

*Identify their pain points and alleviate their problems and concerns with your expertise

you have to be like a detective.. know your customer inside out.

3. Offer free stuff

Give them free ebooks, videos, and other freebies you can afford. People want to know you care before they trust you with their resources.

People just love it when you give them something free, every the rich love free things.

4. Offering money back guarantees.

Offering a money-back guarantee helps in two ways. Clearly, it removes the financial risk from the equation and suggests that the customer has nothing to lose even if the product doesn’t meet their expectations. Technically, this isn’t about building trust though, it’s about reducing the need for trust.

If this product doesn't clear your pimples in 7 days, I will refund you all you got for the product and send in a written apology too...

Money back guarantees usually work a lot of magic

5. Show testimonies
Testimonials are one of the key elements to establishing trust with your market. It provides potential customers outside proof that you can deliver on your promises.

Storytelling is a widely loved technique and there are few things more persuasive than having a customer or client take a few moments to explain how you helped them solve a key problem in their lives.

This can include anything from product reviews to quotes and even full-length video testimonials.

JOIN MY NEXT COPYWRITING TRAINING(7TH TO 10TH NOVEMBER) OR CONTACT ME FOR ONE-ON-ONE TRAINING ON COPYWRITING/DIGITAL MARKETING. I ALSO WRITE WEBSITE CONTENT AND I HAVE A TEAM OF SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGERS.

CALL/WHATSAPP/TEXT: 07036322882
Re: [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online by Emmy9ite02(m): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2018
Good morning.. Payment for the training has started..
Re: [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online by Emmy9ite02(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2018
Good morning fam. The Copywriting/ online marketing training will now hold from the 4th to 11th of November 2018.

There is a class of 50 students, the fee for the class is N1,000: Training only+ 2 ebooks = 3 DAYS

There is another class for 20 students, the fee for the class is N3,000: Training + 5 ebooks + 2 videos = 5 DAYS

And there will be a class of just 10 students. This one will go for N10,000: Training + 10 ebooks +5 videos + free 3 sales copies for any business + Bonus intensive fiverr training = 7 DAYS

Contact (CALL/WHATSAPP) : 07036322882
Re: [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online by Emmy9ite02(m): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2018
TRAINING BEGINS TOMORROW. PAYMENT ENDS TOMORROW BY 12 NOON..
Re: [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online by Emmy9ite02(m): 6:57am On Nov 05, 2018
The Copywriting/online marketing masterclass begins today: Some things you will learn;

1. Introduction to Copywriting
2. 10 advantages of Copywriting over other online businesses and skills
3. Starting out as a copywriter/characteristics of all great copywriters
4. Reasons why people buy.
5. Principles of great sales letters...
6. Dissecting copies
7. How to write web, email, product, and sales copies
8. Understanding the buyer's psychology and exploiting it.
9. Words that trigger sales..
10. How to use money back guarantee like a pro..

Bonus classes
1. Applying Copywriting to Fiverr, upwork and mini importation.

Free materials and videos..

Classes start today!
Re: [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online by Emmy9ite02(m): 7:35am On Nov 06, 2018
The Pro class started yesterday. It will run for 7 days. The advanced class will start on Wednesday and end on Sunday while the basic class will start from Thursday through Saturday.

You can still register and partake in the advanced a d basic class.

Classes are done online on WhatsApp, anyone can join from anywhere..

WhatsApp: 07036322882
Re: [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online by Emmy9ite02(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2018
The Pro class started yesterday, today was another great day. It will run for 7 days. The advanced class will start on Tomorrow (Wednesday) and end on Sunday while the basic class will start from Thursday through Saturday.

You can still register and partake in the advanced and basic class.

Classes are done online on WhatsApp, anyone can join from anywhere..

Re: [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online by Emmy9ite02(m): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2018
Basic class begins today by 8pm. You can still hop in! Lots of new stuffs to be learnt..

Whatsapp: 07036322882
Re: [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online by Emmy9ite02(m): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2018
Basic class to start on Monday. You can still hop in and learn. Reach me on WhatsApp to get in now..07036322882
Re: [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online by Emmy9ite02(m): 5:56am On Nov 11, 2018
Basic class will start tomorrow, the fee is just N1,000. You can still hop in and learn. Reach me on WhatsApp to get in now..07036322882
Re: [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online by Emmy9ite02(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
SOFT REMINDER:::

Basic class will start tomorrow, the fee is just N1,000. You can still hop in and learn. Reach me on WhatsApp to get in now..07036322882
Re: [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online by Emmy9ite02(m): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2018
Classes start today. You can still hop in: 07036322882
Re: [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online by Emmy9ite02(m): 4:43am On Nov 16, 2018
NEW CLASSES TO BEGIN THIS MONDAY

MONDAY 19TH TO FRIDAY 21ST.
ADVANCED CLASS ONLY
FEE: N3,000

FREE EXCLUSIVE CLASSES ON FIVERR & UPWORK ON FRIDAY
FREE E-BOOKS & VIDEOS AVAILABLE TOO

CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP: 07036322882
Re: [UPDATED] The One Skill You Must Acquire If You Want To Succeed Online by Emmy9ite02(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2018
classes for December will begin soon. Only basic class
Date: Monday 10th to Friday 14th..
Time: 1 hour daily.
Venue: WhatsApp
Fee: N1,000

Contact me today to book your space.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria FAAN Recruitment 2019 | Several Positions / Any News About Federal Fire Service Replacement? / How Lucrative A Gas Refilling Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.