Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

What Is The Most Awkward Wifi Name You Have Heard - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Most Awkward Wifi Name You Have Heard (1233 Views)

110 Funny Wifi Name Suggestions / JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? / That Awkward Moment Your Phone Is Faster Than Your Laptop! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Awkward Wifi Name You Have Heard by Tarivanessa(f): 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
Is there anyone who hasn't experienced the feeling that comes with "tapping" into someone else WiFi ? priceless huh! or how we go all out to restrict "illegal connections"into our devices. Some peeps would rather give you money that allow you share of their data hence the reason for weird WiFi passwords names. I am talking names like click and die, ugly ghost, virus incoming etc. {:16_13:}

What is the most awkward wifi name you have heard ?

http://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/352/747741

Re: What Is The Most Awkward Wifi Name You Have Heard by Bholutife18(f): 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
I've seen 'free trojan' before.
I went ahead with cain and abel... You know the rest.
Re: What Is The Most Awkward Wifi Name You Have Heard by oxladexo(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2018
Mine is named Tell my WiFi love her
Re: What Is The Most Awkward Wifi Name You Have Heard by Kalapizim(m): 6:19am On Oct 17, 2018
Bholutife18:
I've seen 'free trojan' before.

I went ahead with cain and abel... You know the rest.
ewo free Trojan lol, mine is SARS Office
Re: What Is The Most Awkward Wifi Name You Have Heard by MrBONE2(m): 7:59am On Oct 17, 2018
The one i once saw at KiVuKi Land is was"Witch Doctor" the worst part is that the owner was never known grin

Gyarbonka grin
Re: What Is The Most Awkward Wifi Name You Have Heard by balaclava: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
Virus alert!!!
Re: What Is The Most Awkward Wifi Name You Have Heard by Abjay97(m): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
I have seen "Go buy data"
Re: What Is The Most Awkward Wifi Name You Have Heard by Charmingsoul: 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lolz
I saw one

"CONNECT AND DIE"
Re: What Is The Most Awkward Wifi Name You Have Heard by investigator007: 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
mine is "mind your business" i saw it on my brodas camon cx grin

(1) (Reply)

Infinix S4 For Sale / Still Available For 20k / How To Increase Your Android Phone Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.