Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? (4444 Views)

110 Funny Wifi Name Suggestions / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / What Is The Most Awkward Wifi Name You Have Heard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by Onyiamaogu: 6:52am On Apr 15, 2020

Hello guys,

As you all know, I will always bring you something to talk about and a topic we can all have fun on.

So guys, I’m sure you have surely came across one funny WiFi name or you’ve even used one yourself.

In the middle of this lockdown, I’ve seen some WiFi names while trying to connect to mine that made me laugh out loud.

Just Imagine my neighbor’s new Wifi name is Coronavirus, who does that?

So guys tell us,

What Is The Funniest WiFi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used?

Lets hear from you.

Drop comments

https://playloaded.com.ng/the-funniest-wifi-name-youve-ever-seen-or-used/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by steeltu(m): 7:02am On Apr 15, 2020
mine was "watin u dey find?"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by chatinent: 7:13am On Apr 15, 2020
I'm here to read lies; like the OP's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by pyyxxaro: 7:21am On Apr 15, 2020
Ametokun

It was in First Bank , Chibok phase II

5 Likes

Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by Benjaniblinks(m): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2020
Incoming virus

1 Like

Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by vastolord4(m): 7:30am On Apr 15, 2020
Just saw covid-19 on my list
Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by godofuck231: 7:41am On Apr 15, 2020
anaconda
Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by nrexzy: 7:44am On Apr 15, 2020
Click & die

9 Likes

Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by geez18(m): 7:50am On Apr 15, 2020
Virus loading ...

1 Like

Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by AgentGoat: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2020
Entermakeisee

1 Like

Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by Youngkingjaey1: 8:34am On Apr 15, 2020
connectanddie

12 Likes

Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by solepager(m): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2020
Virus
Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 15, 2020
Youngkingjaey1:
connectanddie
This is the most popular

I've been seeing it grin
Connectanddie

9 Likes

Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by Iceyjayz: 8:49am On Apr 15, 2020
Thunderwillfireu. Very hilarious! cheesy
Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by Gadafii: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2020
Connect and die

And the bastar_d still pit password

10 Likes

Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by Ladylite: 9:07am On Apr 15, 2020
Mine is Village People
grin

1 Like

Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by ideabuilder: 9:07am On Apr 15, 2020
E B O L A.

one lady nearly die with laughter seeing me use that name that year
Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by brownskilo(m): 9:15am On Apr 15, 2020
It hurts when IP

1 Like

Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by Collins4u1(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2020
Thief go sub

1 Like

Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by pyrex23(m): 9:37am On Apr 15, 2020
Connect and die

1 Like

Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by Kaydeexotic(m): 9:55am On Apr 15, 2020
"suffer no dey tire you"

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by creativedammy: 10:00am On Apr 15, 2020
Nigerian Mentality.. why name your wifi with crazy names when its not an open network

3 Likes

Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by neonly: 10:03am On Apr 15, 2020
Gadafii:
Connect and die

And the bastar_d still pit password

Bro's wetin happened now dat me

Why u self no buy data you come dey look free Wi-Fi
Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by Mustack: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2020
Hilarious
Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2020
Oga go buy sub
Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by Oreoluwa5: 10:45am On Apr 15, 2020
Free hotspot with password on it

1 Like

Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by vivvyo(m): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2020
virus detected
Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2020
Amadioha
Virus
Connect to virus
Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by larryUG(m): 11:43am On Apr 15, 2020
Kim jong un
Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by Lovexme(m): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2020
Your Village People

That's mine.

1 Like

Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by Empowerme63: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
dss intel

Hi nairalanders pls i need financial assistance frm u guy, i'm a transporter dat plies alakija to mazamaza,
hunger made me defile d lockdown other and went for work on monday, but unfortune on tuesday went i was caught by d police, my vehicle is impound and @ old ojo road police station. Meanwhile some police owned comercial vehicle are working wit no one harrassing d drivers of d vehicle,
i was asked to bring 30k to reproclaim my vehicle, i only saved up 5k from my monday, pls i need assitance b4 my vehicle is sent to alausa.

First bnk.

O .I. D
Re: JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? by toms55(m): 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Mine is "It is Glo, don't bother" grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Tecno Spark 8p Fingerprint Function Completely Disappeared / Sending Sms And Withholding Ur Number / How To Connect And Play Pes12 Multiplayer On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.