Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Boko Haram: I’m Not Dead – Hauwa Liman Cries Out [PHOTO] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boko Haram: I’m Not Dead – Hauwa Liman Cries Out [PHOTO] (827 Views)

Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Robbers Disguised As Security Men Injure A Student As He Cries Out (Photo) / Lady Raped By A Friend She Visited, Cries Out. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram: I’m Not Dead – Hauwa Liman Cries Out [PHOTO] by Transparent(m): 10:15pm On Oct 16, 2018
A Nigerian lady identified as Hauwa Liman, on Tuesday has debunked the rumour going viral that she was killed by the insurgency called Boko Haram.

According to her, her photos were circulated in place of the aid worker, who was executed by Boko Haram.

DAILY POST reported earlier that Hauwa Mohammed Liman, who worked with the International Committee of the Red Cross, ICRC, was killed by the terrorist group after the expiration of a deadline, they had given the Federal Government.

Her execution by the terrorists has generated a lot public reactions with lots of persons condemning the act and sharing condolence messages.

However, some social media users have used photographs of one Hauwa Liman, who is a Fashion Designer as the deceased.

READ MORE VIA https://dkmngr.com/boko-haram-im-not-dead-hauwa-liman-cries-out-photo/
Re: Boko Haram: I’m Not Dead – Hauwa Liman Cries Out [PHOTO] by subtlemee(f): 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2018
Half baked hungry bloggers are just adding more confusion to the already confused government country
Re: Boko Haram: I’m Not Dead – Hauwa Liman Cries Out [PHOTO] by squash47(m): 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
honesty OP,you're mad. thank you�
Re: Boko Haram: I’m Not Dead – Hauwa Liman Cries Out [PHOTO] by Transparent(m): 4:34am On Oct 17, 2018
subtlemee:
Half baked hungry bloggers are just adding more confusion to the already confused government country
grin
Re: Boko Haram: I’m Not Dead – Hauwa Liman Cries Out [PHOTO] by Transparent(m): 4:36am On Oct 17, 2018
squash47:
honesty OP,you're mad.
thank you�
A responsible person shouldn't be calling a stranger such insultive word.. Don't just open ur buccal cavity to just talk anything.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Too Sick To Go To Prison, Akindele, OAU 'sex-for-marks Prof' Begs ICPC / We Plucked Elozino’s Eyes As She Begged To Be Released Before We Killed Her / Lady Seen Applying Make Up, While Driving In VI, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.