Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Abeokuta Socialite "James Odunayo" & Wife Celebrates Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abeokuta Socialite "James Odunayo" & Wife Celebrates Daughter (541 Views)

Rema, Mr Macaroni, Odunayo Eweniyi, others make The Future Awards Nominees List / Ruth Adekola: Odunlade Adekola's Wife Celebrates Her Birthday With New Pictures / Busola Dakolo, Timi Dakolo's Wife Celebrates Birthday Today (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abeokuta Socialite "James Odunayo" & Wife Celebrates Daughter by gbeduhub(m): 12:47am On Oct 17, 2018
Abeokuta socialite "James Odunayo" and wife celebrates their daughter as she turns 5 Today, celebrating her daughter, the mother Mrs Odunayo I. Her words said these: "can’t believe that you are now 5 years old. How fast time flies. It feels like only yesterday when I was putting you to sleep in my arms, softly singing you lullabies, changing your diapers, and getting excited by your first words. Now I can have a proper conversation with you, and now you are showing your personality. I wish that you will grow up to be beautiful, intelligent, kind, and God-fearing. May all your dreams come true and may you be surrounded by the love and support of your family and friends all the days of your life. Happy 5th birthday Queen Elizabeth"

We wish her a very happy birthday.

Re: Abeokuta Socialite "James Odunayo" & Wife Celebrates Daughter by seuncyber(m): 2:33am On Oct 17, 2018
Beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Atlanta Star ‘Spice’ Makes A Drastic Change By Bleaching Her Skin. / Celebrity News: Simi Shares Moments With Smade Ahead Of #similiveinlondon / Sa-based Nigerian Pastor Makes Members Lick His Shoes To Receive Miracle(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.