Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Ahmed Musa Says His Goal Against Libya Is His Birthday Gift - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa Says His Goal Against Libya Is His Birthday Gift (13407 Views)

Taiwo Awoniyi Welcomes Baby Boy After His Goal Against Arsenal / Ibrahim Muhammad Dedicates His Goal Against Argentina To President Tinubu / Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa Says His Goal Against Libya Is His Birthday Gift by Deepfreezer(m): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

If you no get money, hide your face.

Do you have Ferrari? I am bigger than Mercedes Benz GLK350 that's if you have one. How many Instagram followers do you have?
Guy sup? cheesy
Re: Ahmed Musa Says His Goal Against Libya Is His Birthday Gift by Hyper77: 7:01am On Oct 17, 2018
akeentech:

Very tale
"stale"
Re: Ahmed Musa Says His Goal Against Libya Is His Birthday Gift by Pennykeyz(m): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2018
miracood:
NICE ONE..

appart frm me, who notice dat when ever mikel,iheanacho is not in the pitch.. super eagles always perform excllently??
especially iheanacho
Re: Ahmed Musa Says His Goal Against Libya Is His Birthday Gift by DavSagacity(m): 7:16am On Oct 17, 2018
kingy1:

And you called that excellently well. Both the home and away was never excellently well.

Even with the quality of team we played against, our inexperience and unprofessionalism was clear seen by everyone.
It was never near excellently well.
The performance is not near excellence. AGREED!!! Mr Analysis
But you can't deny that the result is what they wanted.
I doubt is you play football at all.
Re: Ahmed Musa Says His Goal Against Libya Is His Birthday Gift by FestusIrohigbe: 7:46am On Oct 17, 2018
shocked
Re: Ahmed Musa Says His Goal Against Libya Is His Birthday Gift by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 17, 2018
DavSagacity:

The performance is not near excellence. AGREED!!! Mr Analysis
But you can't deny that the result is what they wanted.
I doubt is you play football at all.

i am only concern with your excellent well. Moreover, if u think what they put on the pitch was because they won the match, then i am to say that Nigeria is still very far from the cup.

Again, i must not be a baller before i criticize what is not right on the pitch of play just as you are not a politician before you do criticize the performance of politicians. Anything worth doing is worth doing well.
Re: Ahmed Musa Says His Goal Against Libya Is His Birthday Gift by adetes: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2018
post=72155620:
Ride on Musa......

This is just the starting point for you.

Happy birthday once again to the PLAYER OF THE YEAR/ SPORTS MAN OF THE YEAR 2018 IN NIGERIA.
at what age

Re: Ahmed Musa Says His Goal Against Libya Is His Birthday Gift by PMBtill2023: 7:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
miracood:
INSTEAD OF U TO WORRY ABT PMB AND DAURA U DEY HERE DEY SPEW RUBBI..H
Pls stay away from me,because i hate idiottsss!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshoala Scores As Barcelona Beat Manchester City 3-0 / NFF Releases Funeral Schedule For Keshi / Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.