Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,981 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers (3223 Views)

Hybrid Cashew Seedlings & seed (medium n Brazilian Jumbo) is available for sell / Buy Your Cheap Farm Land, Hybrid Plantain Suckers And Cashew Seedlings(pic) / Enugu Govt. Begins Distribution Of Cashew Seedlings To Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
No doubt farming is one of the blooming branches of Nigeria's economy, lots of young entrepreneurs turn to farming yearly and it's turning out to be their most successful business.

Most farmers go for perennial crops such as maize, rice, cucumber, pepper, cassava, yam etc while others make a more daring choice of growing tree crops such as cocoa, cashew, oil palm.

Cashew nut business in Nigeria is gaining popularity, but it’s still a fairly undiscovered section of agriculture in Nigeria, which means you can be one of the pioneer large quantity producer the country will see in the next few years.

I will be giving a complete guide to prospective farmers and those who are already Into the business.

I will handle your cashew establishment till harvesting stage. I also have cashew nuts and seedlings for sale to prospective farmers.

My contact is +2349050198348 +2348160728034, Whatsapp link: https:///2349050198348
Email: adiomuyiwa@gmail.com.

Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 8:24am On Oct 18, 2018
Cultivating cashew is easy and requires less input, but it requires a more specific environment and growing conditions. If you can provide that environment then you can grow your cashew tree and make money from the nuts and fresh fruits that are called cashew apple throughout the year.

Cashew requires poor Sandy or laterite soil, ensure the soil is well drained and permeable. Do not plant cashew on clay soil because it encourages water lodging

Keep an eye on this thread for more information. I'm always available to render pre-planting, planting and post planting services.

My contact is +2349050198348 +2348160728034, Whatsapp link: https:///2349050198348
Email: adiomuyiwa@gmail.com.
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by bigprince2010(m): 3:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
Which time of the year can will plant cashew?
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
bigprince2010:
Which time of the year can will plant cashew?
Planting season is between April and and early October. Type of land is also a factor to be considered.
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2018
Cashew trees are moderately draught tolerant, so you worry less on irrigation.
Take that step today and earn big in the near future
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
Cashew seeds are also available for your nursery operation
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
Cashew starts to bear fruit at 3rd year of planting and can regularly bear fruit for 30 years.
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Here is a map of cashew growing states in Nigeria.
* Soure a farmland
* Get agric inputs from us. We also offer planting and post planting services.
* Earn big in the near future.

Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2018
We deliver seeds and seedlings across the nation
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
Did you know that 1 cashew tree can earn you #30,000 annually? Then think of how many you can grow!
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by Oluwapresley(m): 9:25am On Nov 01, 2018
adten2:
Did you know that 1 cashew tree can earn you #30,000 annually? Then think of how many you can grow!

Good morning, sir. Please, what's the average weight of Cashew nut one can get from a tree at first fruiting?
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 12:21pm On Nov 01, 2018
Oluwapresley:

Good morning, sir. Please, what's the average weight of Cashew nut one can get from a tree at first fruiting?
Between 7-9 kg with good agricultural practice. It increases over time.
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by Oluwapresley(m): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
adten2:

Between 7-9 kg with good agricultural practice. It increases over time.

That's like 4k on first harvest/tree wow!
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2018
Oluwapresley:

That's like 4k on first harvest/tree wow!
Did you just say 4k. It's way more than that.. A Kg costs about #1000.
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2018
It's not late to take a step today
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by omoelerin1: 6:59am On Nov 07, 2018
adten2:
It's not late to take a step today
So you mean cashew can still be planted now? May God deliver the inexperienced and would-be farmers from all these online agricultural consultants who never have an acre of farm.

1 Like

Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2018
omoelerin1:
So you mean cashew can still be planted now? May God deliver the inexperienced and would-be farmers from all these online agricultural consultants who never have an acre of farm.
Always try to read beyond context!!!

Take your time to read my previous posts so you can see my recommended planting season.
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by omoelerin1: 8:57am On Nov 08, 2018
adten2:

Always try to read beyond context!!!

Take your time to read my previous posts so you can see my recommended planting season.
I read where you even said April till October. so cashew could be planted in October?
Even in August/Sept, it is late in the rainforest regions of South west and south east, not to talk of Guinea Savannah of north central states!
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2018
omoelerin1:
I read where you even said April till October. so cashew could be planted in October?
Even in August/Sept, it is late in the rainforest regions of South west and south east, not to talk of Guinea Savannah of north central states!
Did you notice where I said type of land (which also means location) is a factor to be considered ? We don't just plant, we consider so many factors before planting.
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 8:49am On Nov 13, 2018
We are skilled and experienced in farm practices
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by Ori12: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
Pls.bro don't teach us what is not practicable here.Go and search your google very well before u appear here.There are real or professional agriculturists here.
I know it is d general economic conditions but don't increase it for us by supplying us fake information on cashew planting.
Though it is a brain work to make end meet but try to do a thorough reaseach pls.
Nigeians are going to succeed by d grace of God .Thanks bro
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 6:55am On Nov 14, 2018
Ori12:
Pls.bro don't teach us what is not practicable here.Go and search your google very well before u appear here.There are real or professional agriculturists here.
I know it is d general economic conditions but don't increase it for us by supplying us fake information on cashew planting.
Though it is a brain work to make end meet but try to do a thorough reaseach pls.
Nigeians are going to succeed by d grace of God .Thanks bro
You need to mind what you say to others. You can show you're more matured by specifying whatever you don't understand, rather than jump on a regular thread claiming you know all while I feel you know nothing at all.
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 7:31am On Nov 19, 2018
Wishing you all a wonderful week.
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
You can place orders for your hybrid cashew nuts
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2018
Place your order against next planting season
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by eGarage(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hello Bro,

Could you show us some of the seedlings previously planted so we can see the growth rate?

We would appreciate
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 3:20am On Dec 25, 2018
eGarage:
Hello Bro,

Could you show is some of the seedlings previously planted so we can see the growth rate?

We would appreciate
Good agricultural practice is a determinant of grow rate, will be uploading pictures soon. Thanks for calling my attention to that.
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2019
Nationwide delivery on cashew nuts and seedlings
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 11:14am On Jan 17, 2019
Seedlings and seeds available for nationwide delivery
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 4:26pm On Mar 06, 2019
Hybrid cashew nuts now available for your nursery operation.
Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2019
Our hybrid cashew starts to flower 36 months after transplanting. Yield increases over time

Re: Cashew Seedlings And Useful Information For Cashew Farmers by adten2(m): 8:28am On Jun 07, 2019
Brazilian jumbo/medium size Cashew seedlings (dwarf) available for sale

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anybody With Agric-produce Exporting Experience In The House? / Mini Tractor; Pros, Cons And Price / Pigeon Farming/keeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.