Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,633 members, 7,847,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Teacher Beheaded His Girlfriend After She Refused To Marry Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Beheaded His Girlfriend After She Refused To Marry Him (513 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught / 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Beheaded His Girlfriend After She Refused To Marry Him by janefblog: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
A young doctor was beheaded by her boyfriend after she refused his marriage proposal, police say. The boyfriend after beheading then tried to take his own life but failed.

26-year-old Shyngys Bekenov, a teacher, proposed to his girlfriend Nazerke Bekzhanova, 21, who just graduated from medical university in Kazakhstan. Nazerke refused to accept the marriage proposal because her parents were against her marrying him, it is believed.

Angered by her rejection, Shyngys severed his girlfriend’s head as they sat in his car. He then tried but failed to end his own life by stabbing himself in the abdomen after writing a suicide note asking......CONTINUE https://janefblog.com/4211-2teacher-beheaded-his-girlfriend-after-she-refused-to-marry-him/

Re: Teacher Beheaded His Girlfriend After She Refused To Marry Him by superlanny(m): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
Which kain wahala be this, the devil will be scared of the mind of some men.

(1) (Reply)

Two Human Heads Discovered In Port-harcourt / A Black Security Guard Was Killed By Police As He Tried To Stop A Shooting / 14 Year Old Boy Stabbed To Death By A Gang Who Rammed Into His Motorcycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.