Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught (70524 Views)

Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo / Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Classicpounds: 10:13am On May 17, 2022
A thief identified as Aliyu John has been severely dealt with by residents of a neighborhood he went to steal from. The thief said to be a Nigerian was caught stealing a phone at Akotolane in Accra, the capital of Ghana.

After he was dealt with by the shop owner and residents around, he was given food to eat and to seal the game beautifully, they gave him a beautiful girlfriend to be with.

Meanwhile, before they did all these goodies to him, he was made to distill a dirty gutter with his bare hands after which he was given the food to eat. He was also made to bath and they changed his clothes for him. The thief was treated like a king even though he did something that society frowns on.

He was given four balls of banku with fish and he finished it all, a sign to indicate that he was starving and was on the verge of death. Take a look at some photos and videos from the scene below;

https://twitter.com/_rahims/status/1525652326450601989

21 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Favaman(m): 10:16am On May 17, 2022
grin I love this!!!

There is no gain in jungle justice.

235 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Classicpounds: 10:16am On May 17, 2022
Favaman:
grin I love this!!!

There is no gain in jungle justice.

I agree bro! grin

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Zonefree(m): 10:22am On May 17, 2022
They gave him a girlfriend cheesy cheesy

Imagine after beating him and they gave him a girlfriend like siofra or Iyaebe...double tragedy cry

396 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Flamees(m): 12:52pm On May 17, 2022
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Drillminded: 1:01pm On May 17, 2022
The few remaining sane west Africans...

Yes nigerians are MAD...

If politicians were able to sneeze 100 M just because they see opportunity to take power saddled comfortably on the back of a well fed and we'll oiled corruption system. And we the people that they profess to represent are at the all time low in recent history ... I swear to God UNAH DEY MAD!!!

51 Likes

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Karemarealty288(m): 1:40pm On May 17, 2022
He will forever be grateful to the community...even become a vigilante in a short time.

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Authoreety: 2:43pm On May 17, 2022
Chai...

Did he take d galfriend home? Abi shullai goan watch vido fes?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Ademola47(m): 2:43pm On May 17, 2022
Nigeria thief beaters dey learn work...

4 Likes

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Forest122: 2:43pm On May 17, 2022
Ghana bags
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Earthquakes: 2:44pm On May 17, 2022
The Nigerian Thief is lucky he didn't steal in Nigeria, else his Nigerians brothers would be jeering his barbecue

Thanks you Ghanian for sparing a life, infact for this kind act, Ghana jollof is the best

148 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by meritadavize1(m): 2:44pm On May 17, 2022
H
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by dynicks(m): 2:44pm On May 17, 2022
They should have as well lodged him in a hotel too!!.....Just for him to completely feel at home ..

4 Likes

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Musty112: 2:44pm On May 17, 2022
As much as all of these catches the eyes, it is not the right thing to do. What message are we suppose to take from this? Steal and get this kind of treatment?. Laws and punishment are supposed to deter people in engaging in a particular act

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by BigYash: 2:44pm On May 17, 2022
grin
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by DroppingLiquid: 2:44pm On May 17, 2022
He will actually become more rehabilitated than going to any prison cell in teh world

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Dididrumz(m): 2:44pm On May 17, 2022
Funny
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by rowland545(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2022
Mob action in Africa is has taken a new twist....dem go beat u feed u....now dem day give babes join grin

I for say make I go thief for Ghana... So dem fit give me babe...but the beating part day fear me....for my family dem no day beat used

17 Likes

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Seyiemath(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2022
this is how it should be done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Treasure17(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by inoki247: 2:45pm On May 17, 2022
lol he be lik say this Ghanaian people dey nice oh Charle mail him to Cross river or Delta asap..

1 Like

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by EmmyDJourno: 2:45pm On May 17, 2022
Worst mistake ever
More robbers loading
Una go add babe to the reward, problem

3 Likes

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by FalseProphet1(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2022
Oh no!

I see the rate of theft in Accra increasing by 100%, I see hungry and Hot youths going into stealing so that they can be fed and given girlfriends, I see girls becoming scarce in Ghana because thieves have inherited all of them.

I see a heavy protest in Accra in the coming months.

This I have seen.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Anaerobi(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2022
Lol.. he's lucky it's not in Nigeria... They could have killed him.

Enjoy your new girlfriend.
Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by MorataFC: 2:45pm On May 17, 2022
... and the girl willingly accept the offer to give herself to him?
Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught by Obyangel: 2:45pm On May 17, 2022
Pure end-time thief treatment, but it's better than jungle justice grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Port-Harcourt Is Hot'-Girl Who Was Attacked By Robbers Shares Her Ordeal.Photos / 3 Fulani Herdsmen Burnt To Death In Gboko, Benue State (Graphic Photos) / "I Didn't Run With the N70 Million" — Father Of Viral Sick Boy Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.