Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

How Can I Create Multiple Streams: Without Loosing My Current Source Of Income? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Create Multiple Streams: Without Loosing My Current Source Of Income? (715 Views)

Steps to Create a Bulk SMS Business And Turn It Into A Source Of Passive Income / Buying A Franchise Is The Easist Way To Start A Business Without Loosing Money / Create Multiple Streams Of Income Online Free Ebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Create Multiple Streams: Without Loosing My Current Source Of Income? by ehowpraise: 9:56am On Jul 15, 2010
GREETINGS.

GOOD PEOPLE OF  A  GREAT NATIONS.
   IT IS A GREAT DAY.

PLEASE,CAN YOU KINDLY SHARE WITH ME ON
  ''HOW TO CREATE MULTIPLY STREAMS OF INCOME
   WITHOUT LOOSING MY CURRENT SOURCES OF
   INCOME''.

THANKS.
  ehowpraise
Re: How Can I Create Multiple Streams: Without Loosing My Current Source Of Income? by queenesthr(f): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2010
If you are interested in marketing designer cosmetics and fragrances on a part time basis, then visit www.fragrances.fm/felicia for info on how to get started.

You may also drop me a line at queenesther227@yahoo.com

All the best.
Re: How Can I Create Multiple Streams: Without Loosing My Current Source Of Income? by beau1(f): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2010
Hi,
If I may ask, waht is ur present source of income? Ur answer willenable us suggest new areas u can explore that wont conflict.

To ur success.
Re: How Can I Create Multiple Streams: Without Loosing My Current Source Of Income? by Paadi: 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2010
VIRTUAL ASSISTANT/ MANAGER

Are you a business owner or you have a viable business idea, to increase your stream of income and quite unfortunately you have lost lots of money and contracts simply because you have not been able to make appointments on weekdays due to the fact that you are in a good paid job and you don’t want to resign yet because of the prospects therein?

Are u a sole proprietor/business owner and you need someone that can assist you in fulfilling your business dreams?

Do you need a customer/client support person that you can refer your clients to for urgent attention when you are busy with other things? Through email, phone call etc.

Do you need a company representative at all levels to carry out pitches and negotiations for you at initial levels?

Do you need someone that can travel for you to handle your business affairs in and out of the country?

Do you just need a competent freelance professional for your business?

Do you need a garnished and well packaged project assistant for your meetings, proposal defence, slides presentation etc?

Do you need someone to handle all your administrative work for you without having to open an office?

Do you have a business name/incorporated company, and you have considerably link to be able to be awarded contracts worth millions and you need someone to handle all that for you?

IF ALL THESE QUESTIONS AMONGST OTHERS DESCRIBE YOU THEN YOU NEED ME.

I am a graduate from the prestigious University of Lagos with a vast knowledge of business and business related issues, a complete company advocate and PR professional in his early 20’s, very intelligent with a considerable experience, expertise and knowledge in the above light with a sound interpersonal skill, whom you can confide in and trust to make things happen for you.

I am sure my resume will convince you more.

Kindly call me on: 01 8211173, 0802 256 2144.
Re: How Can I Create Multiple Streams: Without Loosing My Current Source Of Income? by mobere(m): 3:09pm On Jul 21, 2010
Talking about another stream of income , to me i think internet realated biz isthe best to do the are a lot of them . But the one i will advice you to do is short report writing which is as easy as 123 (that is if you can write any thing which i think you should be able to do!), I am willing to assist you or any one this one for freei ntrested on this one feel free call me ,this is my number 07043154135. to your success!

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Health Problem / . / Export Business:what Steps Can I Take To Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.