Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) (35759 Views)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Angelanest: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
Unidentified gunmen, on Wednesday morning, killed two mobile policemen attached to International Breweries, located along Nnamdi Azikiwe bypass, Kaduna, Kaduna State.

The gunmen, according to unofficial sources, came calling around 5:00a.m and started shooting at policemen in sight leading to instant death of two officials and five others that were critically injured.

The Command Public Relation Officer, Deputy Superintendent of Police Yakubu Sabo, told the News Agency of Nigeria that the policemen were on patrol when they were killed at 5:25 a.m.

“Some unknown armed men attacked our policemen who were on foot patrol along Nnamdi Azikiwe Expressway by IBBI company in  Kakuri area of Kaduna State.

“After a fierce gun duel, two of our men and a civilian driver were killed and five other policemen sustained gun injuries and are receiving treatment at a hospital in Kaduna State,” Sabo said.

According to him, the attackers did not take away any arms as some were forced to retreat with bullet wounds.

He disclosed that detectives have been mobilized to the area with a view to track down the fleeing killers and bring them to justice.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/policemen-civilian-killed-by-gunmen-in-kaduna-state.html

Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kai
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Trouble1: 7:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
How do I unsee this cry

13 Likes

Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2018
shocked

Karma,

I don't know why I don't feel any empathy when evil befalls policemen.

A part of me believes these policemen participated in the rape of democracy in the Osun elections.

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Kadejo(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
JESUS............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by skipper9526: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
my city and palaba sha... Ma the dead souls rest in peace
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ozowarac: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
Fulani herdsmen on action.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by MrCounselor: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
Human beings can be so heartless

3 Likes

Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Etizz: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
It's sad how they go Scot free

2 Likes

Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Sholaco: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
Rip
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by aldexrio(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lord have mercy on your people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by dingbang(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
sad
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by collinsJn(m): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
And U Say This country Is Not a Failed State ?
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
The man in the first photo doesn't look dead, Anyway, kil Them all Maybe 20 naira collection at the checkpoint will Reduce, Bad Rubbish Good Riddance to.
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by LordofNaija: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
grin Which one is foot patrol in mufti. The spokesperson didn't want to admit that they where on special protection duty at the brewery. Only them know what they stand to benefit from this non disclosure of their primary place of posting

2 Likes

Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by durubennie(m): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
That guy at the last pic..
God!!!
Look at how his eyes popped out

Rip
shocked
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by izuch(m): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
Again!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Odobaone: 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
Not again... God have mercy. RIP to them and God please grant their families d fortitude for d loss

2 Likes

Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Ogaga87(m): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
And these guys have change location just like that..
RIP
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Dexpro: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
Kakuri my area cry
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Whataworld: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
ViaGist:
cool

Nigerian Pastor Trends After Sex Tape Was Leaked Online (Video) >>> https://gistmore.com/nigerian-pastor-trends-sex-tape-leaked-online-photos
heartless soup you are..somebody just got killed, and u are hear talking about nonsense pastor and sex. May God forgive you

3 Likes

Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
They are now called Gunmen

Buhari is a failure sad sad

APc remains a terrorist group supervising a full blown jihad

5 Likes

Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by velocity25(m): 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
RIP to the deaths, buhari must go! anything he touch turns negative
he touched his cows they turned gay
he touched economy recession set in
he touched his followers they turned zombies
he must GO!

5 Likes

Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by skipper9526: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Karma,

I don't know why I don't feel any empathy when evil befalls policemen.

A part of me believes these policemen participated in the rape of democracy in the Osun elections.
See how senseless you are... ANUMANU

6 Likes

Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by SarakiBukola: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
shocked

RIP
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Toosure70: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
God have mercy on us.
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by YourImaginaryBF: 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
Dexpro:
Kakuri my area cry
four people died. Not three. I also live in Kakuri

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekan Shonde: I Didnt Kill Ronke, My Wife, God Is My Witness / Fight Between 2 Sisters In Delta State Leaves One Blind In The Eye (Graphic Pic) / Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.