Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) (35769 Views)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / First Bank Robbers In Okeho, Oyo Caught And Burnt (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Gunmen Kidnap A Man In Lafia, Murder Him (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Akpacha(m): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
The wouldn't call it by it original name. Islamic terrorists!
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Switsex(f): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Please good people of nairaland! A sister is in dying need of help. I have been locked out of my apartment over failure to pay the house rent.
I've exhausted all possible means to raise up the cash but to no avail, I'm like a breadwinner in my family. Please help me no amount is too much. I've paid the rest remaining 35k. Please help a sister. Thanks,,, Account number: 0096918231. Diamond bank. Mary Nweze.
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by israelmao(m): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Karma,

I don't know why I don't feel any empathy when evil befalls policemen.

A part of me believes these policemen participated in the rape of democracy in the Osun elections.

Another part of you should tell you that they were human beings with blood flowing through their veins.

1 Like

Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by melomelo: 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
Blood sucking regime.
Buhari and Killings are same
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by jflesh7(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
Omo the sound of bullets wake me up from sleep.
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Akogunolajide(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
killing everyday..... Buhari why?
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by bleepmate(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2018
Malogba:
100% FIXED GAME available for high stakers
chat me up or call 0701 125 9090

is it pay after win or pay before play
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by berrystunn(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2018
Drabeey:
This is a gory sight truly, but I wish we can all reason critically, at least we need to!

long before APC was PDP, who remembered when this Devilish party (PDP) boasted to rule Nigeria for nothing less than 50years.

I still don't see how any sane government wants it's citizenry die awfully like this. Can you imaging giving your chickens to hawk to feed on? How possible is this na? To what gain really, for what?

I think Obasanjo is the problem we have in Nigerian.

If Nigerians can be united and fight through this stage we will get over it and start building a nation for our unborn children!

if Obasanjo truly meant well for Nigerians, I don't think he would actually endorse an Atiku who all knew how they looted the country!

These people are thinking we are fools by killing innocent souls all in the name of pity from Nigerians! I say we are wiser ooo

anyways...

Drabeey was Here

Go and atikulate and stop talking nonsense
Is over for APC, where is the security they promise?

If You have issues with OBJ go and apologize grin
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Birdyclear: 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Karma,

A part of me believes these policemen participated in the rape of democracy in the Osun elections.
You're very sick in the head, this officers even if they had participated it was o orders so think before you talk
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by aliyubaka: 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
Islam!. What evil is this religion. Thank God for Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by D1zion: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
No day passes by without you hearing of death. If it's not arm robbers, it will be herdsmen, if it's not that it will be rivalry attack or political thugs. God save your innocent children.
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by AngelicBeing: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Karma,

sad
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by vineyardfarms: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
Human heart is despirately wicked. R. I. P. To the death. I need some clarrification. These galliant mobile police men where attached to the lbbl ltd to provide security and died on duty. But the police PRO has a different verson that they were on foot patrol when the incident occured. Someone is trying to cover up their acts. Police where met to secure the public and not private entity. My point, the cmp should use some of the proceeds for the family of the late brave police men.
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by AskProf: 9:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
ViaGist:
cool

Nigerian Pastor Trends After Sex Tape Was Leaked Online (Video) >>> https://gistmore.com/nigerian-pastor-trends-sex-tape-leaked-online-photos

You are sick & retard.
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by teebell999(m): 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
They are now called Gunmen

Buhari is a failure sad sad

APc remains a terrorist group supervising a full blown jihad

Mumu talk
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by dannyoungstick(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
Thank God it was not last week when I was in same spot.
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by hesilo(m): 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
Drabeey:
This is a gory sight truly, but I wish we can all reason critically, at least we need to!

long before APC was PDP, who remembered when this Devilish party (PDP) boasted to rule Nigeria for nothing less than 50years.

I still don't see how any sane government wants it's citizenry die awfully like this. Can you imaging giving your chickens to hawk to feed on? How possible is this na? To what gain really, for what?

I think Obasanjo is the problem we have in Nigerian.

If Nigerians can be united and fight through this stage we will get over it and start building a nation for our unborn children!

if Obasanjo truly meant well for Nigerians, I don't think he would actually endorse an Atiku who all knew how they looted the country!

These people are thinking we are fools by killing innocent souls all in the name of pity from Nigerians! I say we are wiser ooo

anyways...

Drabeey was Here

meanwhile see the real 'YORUBA DEMONS'

Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Flows001(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Hafsy666: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
Rip to the Dead
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by gbagyiza: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
ozowarac:
Fulani herdsmen on action.

They were operating around d villages in kd but now that they have succeeded in chasing away people from d villages, they r stepping up their game to d city to finally conquer more territory.

1 Like

Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Henjor48(m): 10:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
Buhari, why?

Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by SarkinYarki: 12:57am On Oct 18, 2018
Seem like failed attempt by terrorist to burn the brewery
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Billygee2u: 4:09am On Oct 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Karma,

all Nigerian police deserve this treatment.
if it's to rig elections in Ekiti State,Osun State or harassing and intimidating innocent voters , they will be flexing muzzle
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by cardoctor(m): 4:15am On Oct 18, 2018
What a barbaric population control method.
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by Billygee2u: 4:21am On Oct 18, 2018
ozowarac:
Fulani herdsmen on action.
if it's fulani herdsmen, it's not different , but if Fulani herdsmen can concentrate only in eliminating Nigerian soldiers and police that daily torture ,rob and kill innocent Nigerians ,it will be nice of them.
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by lonelydora: 4:53am On Oct 18, 2018
Trouble1:
How do I unsee this cry

Take this eye drop

Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by ToneroXYZ: 7:14am On Oct 18, 2018
gypsey:
The man in the first photo doesn't look dead, Anyway, kil Them all Maybe 20 naira collection at the checkpoint will Reduce, Bad Rubbish Good Riddance to.

You must be one of the killers, why on earth will you make such comment about your fellow human being, you think if their welfare is being taken care of that they will beg you for 20naira...let's think before we speak, our leaders have failed us, they brought this quest for money on us....

BLAME THEM, NOT THE POLICEMEN ....
THE COUNTRY IS HARD....
POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND...
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by leisuretym: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2018
this is why police dont misbehave in the north!! the people sef are not well! their brain dey touch!
Re: Policemen And Civilian Killed By Gunmen In Kaduna (Viewers Discretion Advised) by dicex(m): 9:49am On Oct 18, 2018
That is not kakuri, it is trikania. my area.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transformer Cables Thief Beaten & Paraded In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Lady Cries Out After Her Father Was Killed By Fulani Herdsmen On Benin Ore Expre / Man Caught Trying To Sell Human Eyeball For N250k In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.