Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine (3436 Views)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / Husband Damages Wife's Phone With Cutlass For Not Telling Him Her Password.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by Bigsunny01(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
I took my wife phone and deleted her
Boyfriend Dele's number and saved my new SIM number as Dele. You see, someone had told me about Dele my wife's boyfriend but she didn't know. I then sent her an SMS from the new number (Dele) asking for
mobile money #250,000. She rushed to me and lied to me that she needed #250,000, for an emergency. She told me that her mother was sick and needed the money urgently. I gave my wife the money and she rushed
to send it to the account number written in
the message I sent to her. I did not bother to acknowledge receipt of the
money. When she came back home relaxing after work, I guess she was wondering if Dele had received the money. She sent him an SMS to find out if he had received the money. My response was, *"Call me now."* she went out of the house to make the call. You can imagine her horror when I answered the call instead of Dele!!!
It's been three days and she's still standing
outside. She don't know how to get back into my own House....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by clive2u(m): 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
morals of this thread is always know ur side nigga's number off hand

8 Likes

Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by delugajackson: 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
You did well, my friend. Let her conscience judge and torture her.

There is nothing worse than a cheating wife. A cheating wife knows no morals, she has no restraint, and will do anything to bring you down.

4 Likes

Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by success1smyn(m): 11:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
gringringringrin can't stop laughing

3 Likes

Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by Kingosytex(m): 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
mtcheeeew! some people (men and women) can't just stop cheating. its in their genes
Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
Fear women
Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Bigsunny01:
Boyfriend Dele's number and saved my new SIM number as Dele. You see, someone had told me about Dele my wife's boyfriend but she didn't know. I then sent her an SMS from the new number (Dele) asking for
mobile money #250,000. She rushed to me and lied to me that she needed #250,000, for an emergency. She told me that her mother was sick and needed the money urgently. I gave my wife the money and she rushed
money. When she came back home relaxing after work, I guess she was wondering if Dele had received the money. She sent him an SMS to find out if he had received the money. My response was, *"Call me now."* she went out of the house to make the call. You can imagine her horror when I answered the call instead of Dele!!!

She should pass they to her father house.....no need to come cheesy back
Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by sapeleboi(m): 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
good job

Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by PenlsCaP: 12:00am On Oct 18, 2018
Nawao
Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 18, 2018
And your brain didn't tell you that Dele would call and conversation continues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 18, 2018
Can someone tell us why no single female commented?
Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 18, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
And your brain didn't tell you that Dele would call and conversation continues

Spits

Who will take a cheater back?
If he wants her anyway, he would have called her in.
Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by Beface(m): 12:37am On Oct 18, 2018
This is super power! If I believe this parable, it means I'm more foolish than your wife. I try to accept your story but the doubting Thomas in me just won't accept it. Why would your wife send #250,000 without calling to confirm from Dele knowing fully well that the account number is not Dele's account? Chairman step up your lie,some of us think between the line.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by ikeno(m): 4:03am On Oct 18, 2018
yall believe this poo of a story

2 Likes

Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 18, 2018
Beface:
This is super power! If I believe this parable, it means I'm more foolish than your wife. I try to accept your story but the doubting Thomas in me just won't accept it. Why would your wife send #250,000 without calling to confirm from Dele knowing fully well that the account number is not Dele's account? Chairman step up your lie,some of us think between the line.
We think in the same direction. Even if the story is true, op exaggerated some parts of it. That amount may not be up to 250k.

Her mother was sick and she didn't think the husband may want to check on his sick mother in-law.

Sickness of 250k na serious sickness ooo

1 Like

Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by SarakiBukola: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2018
LOL...you are a good writer though i dont believe your story is true

1 Like

Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by TheeDetective: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2018
NL these days have become the den of fake and fictions stories. People just come up and make up stories and expect us to believe them. Anyone who believes this story can believe anything they are told. Some of us read between the lines; abeg tell us another story jare.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by jefop: 10:00am On Oct 18, 2018
chai grin grin
Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by Chubhie: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
I think you should atleast let her inside the house. She's been standing on one leg for the past three days.
Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by Radiants: 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
Recycled Story!
Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by ruvetam: 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Singles and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

1 Like

Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by lightwhite: 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
very funny

1 Like

Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by Ishilove: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2018
Xaos:
Can someone tell us why no single female commented?
It's because the story is as fake as Nicki Minaj's ass

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by frozen70(f): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
Bigsunny01:

There are things to joke with and things not to joke with

All you have just explained now are all lies

1 Like

Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by SINZ: 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ishilove:

It's because the story is as fake as Nicki Minaj's ass

Like you won't lift your wrinkled ass if you weren't broke as hell grin
Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by Konki: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2018
delugajackson:
You did well, my friend. Let her conscience judge and torture her.

There is nothing worse than a cheating wife. A cheating wife knows no morals, she has no restraint, and will do anything to bring you down.

#Fact
Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
don't even know what to believe on nairaland anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by Akious2k2(m): 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
Bigsunny01:
So when she was sending the money, she sent it through your account number but Dele's name and not yours shey? That's why she didn't know it was your account she was sending it to

1 Like

Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by Ishilove: 12:32am On Oct 19, 2018
SINZ:

Like you won't lift your wrinkled ass if you weren't broke as hell grin
My ass is definitely smoother than your ugly mugg wink
Re: I Took My Wife Phone And Deleted Her Boyfriend Dele's Number And Saved Mine by Ishilove: 12:33am On Oct 19, 2018
SixDividedByTwo:
don't even know what to believe on nairaland anymore.
You get used to their bullshit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Give Birth To A Baby Boy Unleashed / Feelings For My Ex / Stuck On Yoruba Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.