Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,258 members, 7,836,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) (51365 Views)

China To Launch ‘artificial Moon’ To Illuminate City Streets / Eclipse: 'blood Moon' To Grace Nigerian Skies On July 27 / Moon To Get 4G Mobile Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by kingPhidel(m): 7:01am On Oct 18, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Quite pathetic,you are part of the problem.if these chinese had voted president like sai bubu or Atiku,they wouldnt have been this great technology wise
As you did not contest, and no Credible Person From your village is Contesting, we don't have options.
Also, relating China to Nigeria is out of place.
You and I know that our mindset in Africa is Setting us back. It will take revolution and Sacrifice to revive Africa as a whole. Who is ready to sacrifice?

1 Like

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by freemi(m): 7:01am On Oct 18, 2018
nymphomaniac:
it's 'have your cake and eat it' oga and besides did Nigeria not have presidents before buhari? What did they do?
because der didnt do anythn d current 1 shudnt do anythn too so dat it wil b balancd? Wer do smeqle thnk frm? Kai!

1 Like

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by maisauki: 7:02am On Oct 18, 2018
Explorers, dza baddest thread maker
if not explorers, it can neva be explorers
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by justice212: 7:05am On Oct 18, 2018
Imagine China 30 Years ago who can't feed helf of it population. But today China where able to remove over 800.million of it citizen out of poverty. That's to say they knew what their people want and they 're doing it four their people. I look forward to Nigeria doing this in generation to come.
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Gabriel004: 7:06am On Oct 18, 2018
rs172:
Men these people no dey relent technologically oooo
I dey tell you.
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by MightySparrow: 7:08am On Oct 18, 2018
Oh God if there is reincarnation, don't make me an African. Amen.
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Rebuke: 7:08am On Oct 18, 2018
Ohmy! Just imagine that! Kai, do we really exist, Nigeria? Cogito egosum
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 18, 2018
Ok
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by codemaniacs: 7:08am On Oct 18, 2018
zz
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by WorldRichest: 7:08am On Oct 18, 2018
homopoliticus:
Issokai

Ps: Today is my NYSC POP
Pls a word of prayer will be really appreciated
Thank You all
God bless

Things are very tough in the country. Everyone is complaining. Families are living from hand to mouth. But because God loves you and HIS blessings are upon you, YOU SHALL SUCCEED. While people are complaining, you shall be rejoicing because God's hands are on you. Sharpen your skills, university certificates are to point a path to you out of several possible paths to success, so improve on what you have learnt in school and the good LORD will take you far beyond your imagination. GOODLUCK.

2 Likes

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Legendkid: 7:09am On Oct 18, 2018
We're still campaigning with road construction and "corruption" fighting

2 Likes

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by 360command: 7:10am On Oct 18, 2018
In africa, we are still marveling about a car when some countries are already into space technology and Nano technology.
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by akdjr(m): 7:10am On Oct 18, 2018
In Nigeria we pray for things to work while countries around the world are working/researching to make their country a better place. This one no be God will transform Nigeria and if you believe say Amen!
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by MightySparrow: 7:11am On Oct 18, 2018
justice212:
Imagine China 30 Years ago who can't feed helf of it population. But today China where able to remove over 800.million of it citizen out of poverty. That's to say they knew what their people want and they 're doing it four their people. I look forward to Nigeria doing this in generation to come.
Nigeria will never make sense the curse of islam and tribalism is upon her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Aliyumas(m): 7:12am On Oct 18, 2018
dukechilezie:
Great countries are making great advances in technology. I don't know if Africa is cursed. Our youths are either screaming Sai Baba or Atikulate while our counterparts are making breakthrough in so many fields.
HMM... LET KEEP ON HOPING THAT ONE DAY EGO BETA
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Vince77(m): 7:13am On Oct 18, 2018
This is such a great development.

Okay now, where are we on that pencil production again?
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Pekele007: 7:14am On Oct 18, 2018
nymphomaniac:
Implemented TSA, imprisoned corrupt individuals, reduced fees for registration of small businesses...the list is endless.

PS: all you typed happened in almost 16 years to buharis 3
You asked me what past presidents did.

buhari didn't implement any TSA, Obj and Gej imprisoned corrupt individuals too.

Tell me something different that Buhari has done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Itzurboi(m): 7:16am On Oct 18, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Is she a woman? I might be getting closer to having a wife if she's unmarried. Love explorers thread like mad
Is she a woman? warris dis... what happen to "you gave birth to a female, i might be close to having her if she is single".. unmarried can be single but engaged.
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Vince77(m): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2018
Ishilove:

Our own na to tif enough money for our generations yet unborn. Here, one person can steal 15 billion and you expect such a society to advance? It's simple maths

Exactly. Nigerian is an enemy of itself. And you know what they say about household enemy being the greatest enemy one can have.
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by MrBONE2(m): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2018
post=72186594:
........the illumination satellite will be eight times as bright as the actual moon. But he also emphasized that it has been designed to “complement the moon at night.” On Earth, its presence will appear as a “dusk-like glow” that can light an area with a diameter of close to 50 miles.

GOOD WAY TO GO....
Technology is bae.

Ancient Primitive is Mae grin
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Johnsown1(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2018
Some where in the west the old people are defecting from one political parties to another in other of their selfish interest,

1 Like

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by teeteelahyor(f): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2018
homopoliticus:
Issokai
Ps: Today is my NYSC POP Pls a word of prayer will be really appreciated Thank You all God bless
congratulations.favour market ijn
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Newboss(m): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2018
Kizyte:
If we continue trading our oil solely for money, we'll continue to remain underdeveloped because the money is going to the pocket of our corrupt leaders.

How about giving these technologically advanced countries our oil and collecting their technology?
You don't have to give anyone oil for technology angry There's even no such thing as technology angry It's just a concept angry It's just like saying you want to collect their mathematics angry

If you're talking about learning from them, that one is free! angry We've done that again and again angry

If you're talking about importing machines from them, then know that you can actually buy anything in this world without giving anyone oil. angry C'mon man, this is 21st century angry

Bring in all the machines, a pig will always be a pig angry Nigeria as a nation CANNOT do much without being completely restructured or partially split angry There are EXTREME geniuses in Nigeria but they CANNOT do shìt because of the way Nigeria is angry I'm not talking about money angry Nigeria doesn't have money problems angry

The problem with Nigeria is Nigeria angry

Give a monkey an iPhone 68 and it'll not cease from being a monkey angry You need to train the monkey on how to deal with his monkey nature OR set up a system that would alter the monkey nature by default. angry

1 Like

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by Painkila: 7:28am On Oct 18, 2018
madridguy:
A welcome development. I know one day Nigeria will rise in technology too.

My special greetings to Princess Explorers.
rise as in rice you mean?
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by oneclickng: 7:31am On Oct 18, 2018
apatuku:
Why my country Nigeria is still struggling to make pencil.
no, we produce prayer warriors that battles evil spirits. Shame on Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by codemaniacs: 7:39am On Oct 18, 2018
zz
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by bilulu(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2018
post=72186594:
........the illumination satellite will be eight times as bright as the actual moon. But he also emphasized that it has been designed to “complement the moon at night.” On Earth, its presence will appear as a “dusk-like glow” that can light an area with a diameter of close to 50 miles.

GOOD WAY TO GO....
Technology is bae.

Are u not ashamed dat dey re Jux 10 years older dan is? wat do we ve here? we people who ve decided to sell their conscience for a pot of porridge shouting sai baba upandan. We re were we re today cuz we re all visionless from the leaders to the citizens all we care about is wat comes to our pocket..... u guys should b ashamed of urself still trying to sell a dullard who won't even hear wat China has jux achieved cuz he's still living in d stone age
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by VIJAYOFEM(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2018
homopoliticus:
Issokai

Thank You all
God bless
for POP again Abi u wan go write exam

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by samisj4real(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2018
homopoliticus:
Issokai

Thank You all
God bless
God be with you bro

1 Like

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:42am On Oct 18, 2018
bilulu:

Are u not ashamed dat dey re Jux 10 years older dan is? wat do we ve here? we people who ve decided to sell their conscience for a pot of porridge shouting sai baba upandan. We re were we re today cuz we re all visionless from the leaders to the citizens all we care about is wat comes to our pocket..... u guys should b ashamed of urself still trying to sell a dullard who won't even hear wat China has jux achieved cuz he's still living in d stone age
ok ma, we are ashame now!
Do have a great day ahead.
Stay blessed.
Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by mj31(m): 7:44am On Oct 18, 2018
homopoliticus:
Issokai
Ps: Today is my NYSC POP Pls a word of prayer will be really appreciated Thank You all God bless
May the blessings of Almighty God fall on you. Congrats

1 Like

Re: China To Launch An 'Artificial Moon' To Light Up City As Far As 50miles(Pics) by mikeweezy(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2018
homopoliticus:
Issokai

Thank You all
God bless
not just prayer u also need advice
1:all those who promise you work will stop picking your calls or place you on a promise mode,
my little advice for you nothing is too small to start with
2:having a degree is not a guarantee you will make it big or you must do white collars job
no handwork also paid be your boss you can start a business with the little you have
3:kill that fear in you
4: don't get carry away by social media and limit urself 60% of what you see here is fake
5: atikulate dnt just sit down shouting sai baba sai buhari ,no tym to waste get ur life working legitimate hustle ,best of luck

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chimpanzee Escapes From Jos Zoo. Might Be Shot Tomorrow (photos) / Photos Of Pregnant Animals / Car-Sized Prehistoric South American Turtle Was Built For Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.