Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,956 members, 7,838,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) (5043 Views)

What Breed Of Dog Is This Dog? (Photos) / My Wolf male German Shepard for mating / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) by Lagosrabbit: 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) by vicadauzo: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
You can send her to me.I work in an eatery...am sure she will be fine if giving the necessary care and monthly shots.let's chat via WhatsApp on 08066932788
Re: My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) by Lagosrabbit: 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) by Damilare5882(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hello everyone, I picked someone randomly gave her out already . Thanks to all that showed interest.
Re: My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) by awoo10(m): 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
Damilare5882:
Hi petlanders , I need a vet or dog lover who can adopt mydog. She’s three years and shes German Shepard breed . She’s aggressive dou. I left the country for the States last year and I left her for my mom to take care of her but my mom can’t really do much and can’t control her either. I really spent a lot on her dou. Recently I asked for her pic and I don’t like the state she is . She’s looks malnourished even though she’s healthy . She’s a very active dog and very sensitive. I miss her dou . Her pic is attached below .

Wow, thanks so much Mr. Damilare, I got Teena this morning, she is a very agile, sensitive and aggressive dog to strangers though.
God bless you, bless your hustles...Amen.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) by Damilare5882(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
awoo10:

Wow, thanks so much Mr. Damilare, I got Teena this morning, she is a very agile, sensitive and aggressive dog to strangers though.
You are welcome and make sure you take very good care of her . I miss her dou .
Re: My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) by awoo10(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
Damilare5882:
You are welcome and make sure you take very good care of her . I miss her dou .
I'll do more than you expected sef. Lovely Teena
Re: My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) by vicadauzo: 8:33am On Nov 19, 2018
The dog too fine
Re: My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2018
I swear to god!! I saw the picture of this very dog on whatsapp, the guy that adapted her did not do Jack in feeding and caring for the dog, he is trying to sell it! I swear to god!!
Re: My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) by awoo10(m): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
mhd5757:
I swear to god!! I saw the picture of this very dog on whatsapp, the guy that adapted her did not do Jack in feeding and caring for the dog, he is trying to sell it! I swear to god!!
Which WhatsApp, remind me?, you scally.wag n scum.bag but to mention a few. The same god u calling will cut ur mouth off n feed to ur useless dogs. Ewu.
Re: My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) by Tushot070(m): 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2018
I am willing to adopt her,u can contact me on 07030485040 chat or call.l reside in abuja but currently under going my NySC in jos
Re: My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2018
awoo10:

Which WhatsApp, remind me?, you scally.wag n scum.bag but to mention a few. The same god u calling will cut ur mouth off n feed to ur useless dogs. Ewu.
Ha!! My useless dogs!! Very funny, let any of my dogs get in to a fight with yours, then we will see who's dog is tough and who's dog is useless. I guarantee you, my own dog isn't gonna be the one backing out of the fight, any of my dogs will take down yours especially my gsd/rott bitch that has a reputation of taking down other butches, she's a fukking dragon.
Re: My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) by segzypark(m): 3:05am On Dec 22, 2018
Who's this one again. Must you always hate?
Re: My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) by space9880: 10:31am On Dec 22, 2018
mhd5757:

Ha!! My useless dogs!! Very funny, let any of my dogs get in to a fight with yours, then we will see who's dog is tough and who's dog is useless. I guarantee you, my own dog isn't gonna be the one backing out of the fight, any of my dogs will take down yours especially my gsd/rott bitch that has a reputation of taking down other butches, she's a fukking dragon.
lol
Re: My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) by Ekiseme(m): 11:32am On Dec 22, 2018
Lol
Re: My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) by Damilare5882(m): 1:37am On Nov 27, 2019
whose WhatsApp picture ?
Re: My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) by Damilare5882(m): 1:37am On Nov 27, 2019
awoo10:

hi bro , how’s is teena doing ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imported Male Caucasian & Neapolitan Mastiff For Mating In Jos / Boerboels Mating Pic. Puppies On The Way (IMAGES) / 11 months Old Large Male Gsd For Sale At a reduced price (pics updated)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.