Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Small Japron The Most Notorious Armed Rober And Hired Killer In Shomolu Bariga - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Small Japron The Most Notorious Armed Rober And Hired Killer In Shomolu Bariga (1527 Views)

Ephraim Ononye: Hired Killer Who Came To Attack Pastor In Obosi Caught / Who Is The Serial Killer In Port Harcourt Hotels, Killing Many Ladies? (Graphic) / Notorious Land Grabber And Hired Killer Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Small Japron The Most Notorious Armed Rober And Hired Killer In Shomolu Bariga by Blackalaja(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2018
The Lagos state command in agaust 2016 paraded a self-confessed Leader of the eiye confraternity,ibrahim balogun aka small japron (ASARAILU) for allegedly killing five persons during different cult wars.
small japron was arrested by detectives attached to the Alade police division on Apata street in shomolu area of the state.
It was gathered that small japron was arrested after some suspected cultists attacked the area and the suspect came out with his boys for a reprisal.
It was gathered that small japron allegedly organized a gang which set a house ablaze in January 2016 on oshinfolarin street bariga during which a 65yrs old woman,Adejoke Adefuye was burnt to death.
The police declared him wanted for five murder cases in the shomolu and bariga areas in 2016.
Speaking while being paraded at d command headquarters,Ikeja,the suspect said he joined the cult to avenge the murder of his friend in 2009 by suspected aiye confraternity members.
He said "I am an eiye cult leader" I joined the cult in 2009. The reason for my joining was to avenge the death of a closed friend.Sunday folorunsho, aka chop biscuits.
It was the aiye cut members who killed him so the eiye faction approached me and said I should join them and they would help me fish out the people who killed my friend. I had a lot of boys working for me. I have killed three persons among whom were Femi Wiper and Lekan Akon .
I cut them with knives.I shot some other victims. They were killed in the shomolu and bariga areas. It was in the evening that Femi wiper was killed. We were going out for a carnival during the easter period on Alade street in the shomolu area when a fight broke out. He was the one who first point a gun at me and my boys hacked him to death.
The 36-year-old, who was notorious for cultism and killings in the Somolu and Bariga areas of Lagos, was said to have escaped from prison with the help of the policemen and other judicial officials at large.
Although the suspect insisted that he was granted bail by the court, the then Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Fatai Owoseni, while parading him at the command headquarters, said he escaped from custody in connivance with the two police operatives.

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Dies After Barking Like A Dog (photos & Video) / Legendary Criminal: See How Useless Your Burglary Proof Is (video) / Female Police Officer Killed By Rivers Task Force While On Duty (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.