Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) (33578 Views)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix / Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by WotzupNG: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has shared more pictures from his visit to Israel. In the PART ONE of his visit, he shared pictures of River Jordan and the home of Joseph the foster father of Jesus.

The new pictures below show Reno Omokri at the Manga where Jesus Christ was born and also at other biblical historic sites in Israel.

He shares…

At the Mount of Olives from where our Lord abs Saviour, Yehoshua, AKA Jesus (Nabi Isa in Islam), ascended into heaven.

This is the spot in the Mount of Olives where our Lord and Saviour, Yehoshua, AKA Jesus (Nabi Isa in Islam) taught His disciples The Lord’s Prayer. This plaque is the Yoruba version of the prayer donated by the Church of Christ in Nigeria.

This is the Garden of Gethsemane, where our Lord and Saviour, Yehoshua, AKA Jesus (Nabi Isa in Islam) sweated blood in anticipation of the pain of crucifixion the next day.

At the manger where our Lord and Saviour, Yehoshua, AKA Jesus (Nabi Isa in Islam) was born. It is now beneath the Roman Catholic Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem, Palestine (the oldest church in the world at 1900 years old)

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1052473109079572481

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by WotzupNG: 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
Take a look at the saints in the altar of the oldest church on earth (1900 years old) which is in Bethlehem. Notice that some of them are Black. This is because, unlike what modern day Christianity teaches, Christianity is not a European religion. The first non Israelite to convert to Christianity WAS NOT Cornelius the Italian of Acts 9, but the Ethiopian eunuch of Acts 8.

This is Bethlehem, the birth town of our Lord Yehoshua, AKA Jesus (Nabi Isa In Islam). Sadly, it is becoming more and more dangerous for Christians to live here. From a once majority Christian population, Bethlehem now has a 10% Christian minority population.

This is believed to be the cave dwelling of the shepherds to whom the angel heralded the birth of our Lord Yehoshua, AKA Jesus (Nabi Isa in Islam) captured in Scripture in Luke 2:8-20.

These are the remains of the ancient walls of Jericho that came down after God commanded Joshua’s army to encircle it seven times then asked the Levitical priests to blow the trumpet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by WotzupNG: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2018
This is Shadi, an Israeli who has never been to Nigeria yet spoke to me in Hausa, Ibo and pidgin English, much to my delight. How did he learn? By observation of Nigerian pilgrims.

The Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where our Lord and Saviour, Yehoshua, AKA Jesus, was crucified. The church was built upon Golgotha.

Praying at the Wailing Wall (AKA the Western Wall). This is holiest spot in Judaism. It is the closest place to the Holy of Holies of the original Temple that King Solomon built.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/reno-omokri-manga-jesus-born-israel/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
I see "The Lord's prayer" in Yoruba.

Baba wa tin be lorun.

Acts chapter 8:27. Reno knows his bible.

The Shadi who has never been to Nigeria but speaks Igbo, Hausa and pidgin.

sad

Now we know the people who spend most on religious tourism. Awon JP aye.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by slivertongue: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nice &Majestic
Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2018
I like this guy....Reno smiley
He's versed.....all round!

I'd love to visit Jerusalem someday.

#So help me God

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by alBHAGDADI: 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
Reno Omokri the confused pastor. What has a Christian got to do with judaism.? God doesn't reside in the building anymore. He now resides in His children who are now the temple of the Lord. Stop pulling yourself away from grace and back to the law.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by Ferrara: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
Delusions of grandeur

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
Manga?

I thought it was Manger?

So this Buhari change even got to Bethlehem?! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
i no use glo qnd spectranet again o.
see airtel speed
even spectranet sef noh get dah kind speed
mai airtel na fire

na to go do 5k sub first
if i see beta i go do again
speed is damn bad..like fire.
i jus wasted years on spectranet
but i got the wifi device so notin spoil

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by dust144(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
Here to read comments.
Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by Radicalface: 5:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
Which kind haircut this man der barber self?
Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by etinanguy(m): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Reno omokri! Reno omokri!! Reno omokri!!! How many times have i called you?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by helphelp: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Our Lord's Prayer in Yoruba...Nice

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by back2sender: 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Obi ATIKULOOTED FEB 2019
Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by iamJ(m): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
He snaps like a fool
Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by bankylan: 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Reno Omokri the confused pastor. What has a Christian got to do with judaism.? God doesn't reside in the building anymore. He now resides in His children who are now the temple of the Lord. Stop pulling yourself away from grace and back to the law.

Unfortunately you don't know your Bible....otherwise, u would have understood out duties as Christians to the Jews in present day as commanded in the Bible. We are to minister Christ to them.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by magzey: 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
wetin dem dey do for Jerusalem Woship or Sight seeing ,?Just Asking undecided undecided

Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by BillgatesMaigad(m): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
This guy dey enjoy pdp loot since 2015

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by kanubiafra: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2018
children of copy and paste religion will soon open the door of this thread to tell us how jesus is only a prof in hiss-lam. and and pls reno jesus has nothing to do with isa he is son of God. they will tell that they love him but they are killing his followers. well one verse in that copy and paste book says jesus will return. pls seun before anyone should comment here let him also recite the "apostles crede"

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
emeijeh:
Manga?

I thought it was Manger?

So this Buhari change even got to Bethlehem?! grin
lol i cant help but laffgringringrin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by Toosure70: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
love you guy
Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by Mankosi: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
Nice
Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
Dis man no get anoda work?
Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by Patented: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
Manger*
Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
Jesus was born in present day Palestine not in Isreal.
Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by MrPresident1: 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
All concocted lies

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2018
Ibrahimmrfish:
Jesus was born in present day Palestine not in Isreal.
keep your "I too know ITK" to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by Skepticus: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2018
cool

What the fu..c.k is a "Manga"?

These illiterate bloggers ehnnnnn!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) by AdorableJosh(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
Radicalface:
Which kind haircut this man der barber self?

Lool, I'm confused too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

International Christian Worship Center Uyo. Photos / Why It Is Wrong To Be Addressed As "Daddy G.O" And The Likes / Members Kiss Zambian Pastor's Shoes For Miracle. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.