Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? (3474 Views)

A Pure Boerboel Breed And Fully Vaccinated 3months Plus Puppy Up For Sale. / What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos. / What Breed And How Old Is My 'jochebed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by logadims: 1:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
All I've been seeing here has been mixed. you hardly find a well bred Lhasa.
Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by pawsofdikeje(m): 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
Wait, make i find better agent to respond.
Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by Petfarms(f): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
logadims:
All I've been seeing here has been mixed. you hardly find a well bred Lhasa.

Mixed with what? You can't just say mixed!
The differences n characteristics of a pure Lhasa Apso is clear!
Stop assuming all Lhasa Apsos are mixed.
Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by logadims: 1:16am On Oct 19, 2018
Petfarms:

Mixed with what? You can't just say mixed! The differences n characteristics of a pure Lhasa Apso is clear! Stop assuming all Lhasa Apsos are mixed.
what are the characteristics of a "pure" Lhasa apso?
Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by Petfarms(f): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2018
logadims:
what are the characteristics of a "pure" Lhasa apso?

Answer the first question sir! You said all you see is mixed Lhasa Apsos!

What are they mixed with?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by logadims: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2018
I'll be uploading the AKC,FCI-breed standard of the Lhasa apso.
Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by Petfarms(f): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
Here are some mixed Lhasa breeds of a Lhasa.
Keep note of the eyes, ears, teeths, heights, hairs , length, face, colour.

Lhasa Apso x American Eskimo mix = Kimola
Lhasa Apso x Basset Hound mix = Lha-Basset
Lhasa Apso x Beagle mix = Be-Apso
Lhasa Apso x Bichon Frise mix = La-Chon
Lhasa Apso x Boston Terrier mix = Bosapso
Lhasa Apso x Brussels Griffon mix = Lhaffon
Lhasa Apso x Cavalier King Charles mix = Lhasalier
Lhasa Apso x Chihuahua mix = Chi Apso
Lhasa Apso x Cock-A-Poo mix = Lacasapoo
Lhasa Apso x Cocker Spaniel mix = Lha-Cocker
Lhasa Apso x Coton de Tulear mix = Lhasa-Coton
Lhasa Apso x Dachshund mix = Dachsi Apso
Lhasa Apso x English Bulldog mix = English Lhasa Bull
Lhasa Apso x English Toy Spaniel mix = Enga-Apso
Lhasa Apso x Golden Retriever mix = Goldenapso Retriever
Lhasa Apso x Havanese mix = Hava-Apso
Lhasa Apso x Maltese mix = Lhatese
Lhasa Apso x Miniature Schnauzer mix = Schapso
Lhasa Apso x Pekingese mix = Lhasanese
Lhasa Apso x Pomeranian mix = La Pom
Lhasa Apso x Poodle mix = Lhasapoo
Lhasa Apso x Pug mix = Pughasa
Lhasa Apso x Scottish Terrier mix = Scotti Apso
Lhasa Apso x Shih Tzu mix = Shih Apso
Lhasa Apso x Silky Terrier mix = Silky-Lhasa
Lhasa Apso x West Highland White Terrier mix = Westie-Laso
Lhasa Apso x Yorkshire Terrier mix = Yorkie-Apso

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by sheyihandsy(m): 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
logadims:
I'll be uploading the AKC,FCI-breed standard of the Lhasa apso.
We are waiting...
Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by Wilstar(m): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
Meet Snow my Lhasa..OP shey this one is mixed with Melon soup abi...OP if you see mixed dogs you will know..but when it comes to Lhasa is so clear for you to see it..

11 Likes

Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by sheyihandsy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rate

4 Likes

Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by Petfarms(f): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Wilstar:
Meet Snow my Lhasa..OP shey this one is mixed with Melon soup abi...OP if you see mixed dogs you will know..but when it comes to Lhasa is so clear for you to see it..

Good !
Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by SaintAntonyfarm: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
This is Sasha , Gaga's mom. All Pure Lhasa Ap.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by SaintAntonyfarm: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
And a friend's

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by logadims: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Here is AKC breed standard for Lhasa Apso.

Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by logadims: 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Petfarms:
Here are some mixed Lhasa breeds of a Lhasa.
Keep note of the eyes, ears, teeths, heights, hairs , length, face, colour.

Lhasa Apso x American Eskimo mix = Kimola
Lhasa Apso x Basset Hound mix = Lha-Basset
Lhasa Apso x Beagle mix = Be-Apso
Lhasa Apso x Bichon Frise mix = La-Chon
Lhasa Apso x Boston Terrier mix = Bosapso
Lhasa Apso x Brussels Griffon mix = Lhaffon
Lhasa Apso x Cavalier King Charles mix = Lhasalier
Lhasa Apso x Chihuahua mix = Chi Apso
Lhasa Apso x Cock-A-Poo mix = Lacasapoo
Lhasa Apso x Cocker Spaniel mix = Lha-Cocker
Lhasa Apso x Coton de Tulear mix = Lhasa-Coton
Lhasa Apso x Dachshund mix = Dachsi Apso
Lhasa Apso x English Bulldog mix = English Lhasa Bull
Lhasa Apso x English Toy Spaniel mix = Enga-Apso
Lhasa Apso x Golden Retriever mix = Goldenapso Retriever
Lhasa Apso x Havanese mix = Hava-Apso
Lhasa Apso x Maltese mix = Lhatese
Lhasa Apso x Miniature Schnauzer mix = Schapso
Lhasa Apso x Pekingese mix = Lhasanese
Lhasa Apso x Pomeranian mix = La Pom
Lhasa Apso x Poodle mix = Lhasapoo
Lhasa Apso x Pug mix = Pughasa
Lhasa Apso x Scottish Terrier mix = Scotti Apso
Lhasa Apso x Shih Tzu mix = Shih Apso
Lhasa Apso x Silky Terrier mix = Silky-Lhasa
Lhasa Apso x West Highland White Terrier mix = Westie-Laso
Lhasa Apso x Yorkshire Terrier mix = Yorkie-Apso
please, list those clubs that have approved these "so-called" breed and please, don't forget to attach their standards
Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by logadims: 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
sheyihandsy:
Rate
beautiful! How he/she bred?
Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by Lagosrabbit: 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
I see mixed dogs a lot but not lhasa ooh... I havnt even come across a reckless breeder dat will cross his/her lhasa just for experiment.. Lhasa na exotic dog, anyone who owns it n intend to breed will most def look out for not just a lhasa but an equal or better looking lhasa to breed with.. Na gsd i kno say pple dey bastardize with rott n ekuke

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by rumenase(m): 12:48am On Oct 23, 2018
Lagosrabbit:
I see mixed dogs a lot but not lhasa ooh... I havnt even come across a reckless breeder dat will cross his/her lhasa just for experiment.. Lhasa na exotic dog, anyone who owns it n intend to breed will most def look out for not just a lhasa but an equal or better looking lhasa to breed with.. Na gsd i kno say pple dey bastardize with rott n ekuke

hehehehe that is you never see o people dey mix anything mixable as long as they are small breeds they mix them no be naija we dey.
Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by Lagosrabbit: 1:05am On Oct 23, 2018
rumenase:

hehehehe that is you never see o people dey mix anything mixable as long as they are small breeds they mix them no be naija we dey.

Mak God no let me see d person weh go spoil lhasa. Con say lhasa for sale..
Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by sheyihandsy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
logadims:
beautiful! How he/she bred?
He. He’s a year plus now. Basically on diamond dog food. Got him from a reputable breeder in the State.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by Namdeenero(m): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2018
Petfarms:

Mixed with what? You can't just say mixed!
The differences n characteristics of a pure Lhasa Apso is clear!
Stop assuming all Lhasa Apsos are mixed.

He's not assuming, what he said is the fact so don't say a dog is pure if it doesn't conform to breed standard. You probably think because its a toy breed and it is hairy so its probably a lhasa Apso. Please google Lhasa Apso and compare to what you see around. sheyihandsy's dog is the closest to a Lhasa than all others posted here.... Long story short, most Lhasa Apso in Nigeria are mixed, probably with a Shih Tsu or Maltese

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by sheyihandsy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
Namdeenero:
He's not assuming, what he said is the fact so don't say a dog is pure if it doesn't conform to breed standard. You probably think because its a toy breed and it is hairy so its probably a lhasa Apso. Please google Lhasa Apso and compare to what you see around. sheyihandsy's dog is the closest to a Lhasa than all others posted here.... Long story short, most Lhasa Apso in Nigeria are mixed, probably with a Shih Tsu or Maltese
Thanks Bro. The Lhasa cost me N200k+. “Closet to Lhasa “ I can tell you he’s 100% purebred dog. Weather and other factors impeding his potential as we are in the tropical region. His puppies goes for 100k as well.
Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by logadims: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
sheyihandsy:
Thanks Bro. The Lhasa cost me N200k+. “Closet to Lhasa “ I can tell you he’s 100% purebred dog. Weather and other factors impeding his potential as we are in the tropical region. His puppies goes for 100k as well.
I'll show you one that beats yours
Re: Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? by dabtee: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
Got an adult female lhasa apo for fast sales whtsap for dtailx 09056188427

(1) (Reply)

Brindle Boerboels For Sale! / Pet Facts & Funny Memes You Should See / Nairalander's Visit To The Wilds Of East Africa In Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.