Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,169 members, 7,829,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos. (1285 Views)

Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? / Help Me Identify This Breed Of Dog / What Breed And How Old Is My 'jochebed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
Hi, please what's the name of this dog breed and can the puppies be gotten in lagos and at what price?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos. by hahn(m): 11:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
Absolutely beautiful! kiss

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos. by Vaughanlanrewaj: 11:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
hahn:
Really? They are double nightmares! shocked

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos. by hahn(m): 11:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Really? They are double nightmares! shocked

I love these kind of dogs I swear
Re: What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos. by Nezero(m): 11:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
I did google image search on it

The Cane Corso (Italian: [ˈkaːne ˈkɔrso]) is an Italian breed of mastiff. It is used for personal protection, tracking, law enforcement, as a guard dog, and as a companion dog.[2

2 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos. by Shellsploit: 11:40pm On Apr 03, 2021
A true definition of canine!
No be all those ones wey dey use teeth dey tear visitor shoe grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 04, 2021
hahn:

You can say that again.... especially with the cropped ears
Re: What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 04, 2021
Nezero:
I did google image search on it

The Cane Corso (Italian: [ˈkaːne ˈkɔrso]) is an Italian breed of mastiff. It is used for personal protection, tracking, law enforcement, as a guard dog, and as a companion dog.[2

Thanks...do you have an idea of how much it costs in Lagos, I tried checking jiji but I didn't see the breed
Re: What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos. by Nezero(m): 12:14am On Apr 04, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Thanks...do you have an idea of how much it costs in Lagos, I tried checking jiji but I didn't see the breed

Bros, they have like 30 mad species. I'm shook.

Re: What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos. by Nezero(m): 12:17am On Apr 04, 2021
Re: What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos. by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 04, 2021
Nezero:

Bros, they have like 30 mad species. I'm shook.

Wow..thanks alot... I'd checkout this site
Nezero:
https://kennelpride.com/ng/dog-sales/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos. by Futureukstudent: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2021
WesternOligarch:

180k you will see a good one
Re: What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos. by trifonov: 8:06am On Apr 05, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Here you go https://jiji.com.ng/lagos/dogs-and-puppies?filter_attr_532_breed=Cane%20Corso
Re: What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos. by beewhy009(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Available in Lagos and Ibadan for 350k. Message me on whatsapp via 0806 740 8552 for more details.
Re: What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos. by davisiyeh(m): 9:31am On Apr 08, 2021
The owner of those dogs really have balls

1 Like

Re: What's The Name Of This Breed And Can It Be Gotten In Lagos. by doubleE70: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2021
cool cool
fine dog

(1) (Reply)

Pet Request / Animal Cruelty In Nigeria! / 12 Weeks Old Female Boerboel Pups Available For New Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.