Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Am Having Request From People To Use My Content On Their Own Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Am Having Request From People To Use My Content On Their Own Site (472 Views)

Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / Facebook Account, 5,000 Friends, 300 Pending Friend Request From Sale / A Website Has Stolen My Content (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Having Request From People To Use My Content On Their Own Site by Me77: 9:32am On Oct 19, 2018
Please help me with advice. My website isn't ranking high enough the way I want it to, but I am already having request from people to use my content on their site and in return provide links to my site.
Should I allow them? Giving the fact their website maybe ranking higher than mine, wouldn't it affect my PageRank.?
Re: I Am Having Request From People To Use My Content On Their Own Site by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 19, 2018
Me77:
Please help me with advice. My website isn't ranking high enough the way I want it to, but I am already having request from people to use my content on their site and in return provide links to my site.
Should I allow them? Giving the fact their website maybe ranking higher than mine, wouldn't it affect my PageRank.?
If they will be linking back to you, then you can allow it. Of course, they may rank higher initially, but overtime your site will start to rank as well. At least, you will get traffic from them for the meantime. cool
Re: I Am Having Request From People To Use My Content On Their Own Site by Me77: 11:35am On Oct 19, 2018
questechie:

If they will be linking back to you, then you can allow it. Of course, they may rank higher initially, but overtime your site will start to rank as well. At least, you will get traffic from them for the meantime. cool
Okay. Thanks for the advice.
Re: I Am Having Request From People To Use My Content On Their Own Site by fastseo: 1:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
Me77:

Okay. Thanks for the advice.
check if their blog is powerful in DA.
you can chose to rewrite the post for them and send as guests post or they use the canonica url to inform search engines about the source

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Request From People To Use My Content On Their Own Site by zeanslim(m): 4:09am On Oct 20, 2018
You can allow it.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Wants To Sell A Facebook Page Of 20k Likes? Message Me ASAP / Youtube Programming School / Check Out This 3D Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.