Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (19417 Views)

Prostitute And Imeh Bishop "Okon Lagos" & The N70k Sex Proposal (Photos) / Imeh Bishop Umoh Dedicates Child (Cute Family Photos) / Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Gvicsocial: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Popular Nollywood actor and comedian, Okon Lagos, whose real name is Imeh Bishop Umoh and his wife, Idara are celebrates their 5th wedding anniversary.

She wrote:

Love is patient, Love is kind, and above all True love never fails, even with some hiccups and turbulence,God still see us through.
Our blessings are uncountable,our lives God still sustained, Our love He build it everyday.
Today I say thank you Jesus for another beautiful year of love, happiness, good health,understanding,and financial breakthrough.
Happy wedding anniversary to Us @okonlagos Love you till eternity.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/imeh-bishop-umoh-and-his-wife-idara.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Gvicsocial: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Simbaz(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
Fat unsexy woman, see her pot belly grin

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense
Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by inception101(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by sirusX(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
Simbaz:

You go wicked oooh. How many insult in 1? shocked
Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by AngelicBeing: 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
shocked

8 Likes

Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by SicilianMafia: 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Stonebil4real(m): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Okon Lagos, Wow time really flies

1 Like

Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Sirpaul(m): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
must you be the one to see every negative aspect of someone or something.... stay positive
Simbaz:

9 Likes

Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Sirheny007(m): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Simbaz:

Okon like am like that.
cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by awa(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
HML
Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by MrGreenMavro: 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Congo
Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by OneStep3: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Horrible and annoying people like you must find fault in other people's look.

Must everybody have flat tummy?

Simbaz:
Fat unsexy. woman, see her pot belly grin

9 Likes

Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Diso60090(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rabbit � and mouse �
Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Willexmania(m): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Simbaz:

14 Likes

Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by folukewill: 2:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
congrats oga imeh
Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by myproperty(m): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Simbaz:

I wonder how your wife would look like?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Samakus(m): 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
Akwa Ibom/ Calabar Women and pot belly are like...

Somebody find me me that Jacob Zuma pix.
Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by sacx: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
Agbalagba cheesy
Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by montumonami(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
Simbaz:

Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Hassan88(m): 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Simbaz:

Na your wife? Why u dey drink panadol 4 another man headache?
Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by AroOkigbo(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
Samakus:
Akwa Ibom/ Calabar Women and pot belly are like...

Somebody find me me that Jacob Zuma pix.
Take ooh. ..after you go say I never do anything for you. tongue
What are friends for? grin

Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Exponental(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
Happy Anniversary to us! Coincidentally, today is my 5th too.
Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
Happy wedding anniversary to the couple. Congratulations Bishop!
Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Yankiss(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
Look at Imeh Bishop and his pose, like say na another movie. grin grin

Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by KazukiIto(m): 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Simbaz:

And for some reason, the husband is still with her eh undecided
Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Sylvam(m): 2:08am On Oct 20, 2018
Simbaz:

Why taking it personal ?

Re: Imeh Bishop Umoh And His Wife Idara Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary by Burgerlomo: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Simbaz:

(1) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Photoshoot With Munosings / Christy Daniels Distributes Shoes To IDP School Children (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Signs Endorsement Deal With Maybelline, American Makeup Brand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.