Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,338 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale (2357 Views)

Freshest Toks - 2002 Nissan Maxima For Sale .. / Nissan Maxima For Sale for dash 300k / Registered Nissan Maxima For N550k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by tundysho(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2007
I have a clean Nissan Maxima 1989 model for sale.I have drive just 4000km on the car.Attache here is the picture of the car.you can call me on 08028300250 for inspection i am based in Port-Harcourt
FEATURES:
1.Manual transmission
2.4 clean 16" allow wheels from manufacturer
3.Car stereo(DC player and Radio)
4.Very neat black interior
5.Excellent fuel economy(1 1/4 tank from PH To Lagos)
6.Factory fitted A/C
7.Sun roof top
8.Anti lock brake system
9.Never worked the engine,engine still sound
10.Power window with central lock

I can bet you its a good buy,average price of such a neat car goes for between 900k and 1M IN BERGER you can be sure to get a good price from me.NOTE:I WILL SEND THE PIX LATER THE SIZE (KB) IS TOO BIG I AM TRYING TO REDUCE IT
Re: A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by Seun(m): 5:56am On Apr 09, 2007
Here are the pictures you sent me:

Re: A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by femol(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2007
that's quite expensive - 1989 model, I saw p pix - still needing panel beating! Abaaah, surf freee
Re: A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by tundysho(m): 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2007
@ femol
av not even steted the excact price am selling.all i said was that if u go price it in berger its btw 900 and 1M.my price will not be that high,and a point of correction it does not need panel beating you need to physically see this car to understand its true status
Re: A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by excel12(m): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2007
I'll pay 155k
Re: A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by FBI477(m): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2007
then why not just put the price up and save us the berger talk. berger cars are tokunbo cars and are bound to be more expensive than fairly used cars. however, this car (tokunbo) goes for 500k-600k in berger. THAT I KNOW!
Re: A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by manntee(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2007
so what is your asking price?
Re: A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by tundysho(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2007
@FBI
mr FBI.I CAN BET  IT YOU CAN NEVER, AGAIN NEVER GET IT AT THAT PRICE,ECXEPT YOU RE BUYING WHAT MR DEMOCRAT WILL CALL 'LEMON'.HONESTLY A FRIEND OF MINE JUST BOUGHT THAT SAME CAR IN BERGER FOR 950K LESS THAT 2 MONTHS AGO,Any way mine is going for 650k.i barely drive this car(i work offshore)its still in perfect shape  i drove just 4k km on the car,SINCE I BOUHGT IT

@ecxell

i dont think you know the kind of car we re talking about here,for saying that knid of price
Re: A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by FBI477(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2007
tundysho, why are you complicating issues here? on another auto thread, you asked Democrat (Old Glory) what to do about your car a/c as the heat in naija was/is killing you. i can see your location (Paris, France) and i won't doubt you.

you see my friend, the 97-2001 maxima goes for between 800k-1.6M. your car is a manual transmission and an '89 model for that matter. plus, it's nigerian used! 650k is too much. note that i am not interested in the car, but i'm just trying to be realistic here. a guy sold his for like 380k/400k (auto transmission, a/c, leather seats, cd player, non-alloyed, etc) anyhow, i wish you luck! as u dey my home base, you should be able to get someone to buy it at that amount cos it won't fly in lagos.

cool cool cool
IBB
Re: A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by Axiomlogic(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2007
Cut the chase and post a free ad on
www.autotraderng.com
Re: A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by tundysho(m): 12:59pm On May 03, 2007
seun hi
how can i delete the pix of my car from this thread
Re: A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by dgb4(m): 10:32am On May 04, 2007
tundysho:

seun hi

Why are do u want to delete it? Are u no longer interested or has someone else bought it?
Re: A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by rowlandwhy: 11:56am On May 04, 2007
tundysho:

seun hi

Why are do u want to delete it? Are u no longer interested or has someone else bought it?
Re: A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by tundysho(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2007
.ty
Re: A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by viperman: 6:37pm On May 04, 2007
The car is 150k-200k (max) in the market now for registered.it's everywhere in lagos.
if you're interested at that price let me know on this thread so i tell my kid brother in PH to meet you and pay for it.
He needs a car for schooling. wink
Re: A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by tundysho(m): 6:54am On May 05, 2007
@viperman
u av shown how ignorant u re about this car.u dont know what u re talking about.as a matter of fact you even think the car is a small car "for schooling".sorry its a big car.stop making fun of this serious issue and allow those intersted to contact me angry
Re: A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by Lotachi: 9:02pm On May 07, 2007
@tundysho

Advertise your car at 2 Deal 4Real.com (for FREE) so that prospective buyers can contact you.
Re: A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by exotique(f): 1:16pm On May 08, 2007
150k,gaskia
Re: A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by drogba(m): 11:09pm On May 13, 2007
I'll give u 250k if ur ready.
Re: A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by seun001(m): 7:51pm On May 15, 2007
am sure by now u are frustrated by the kind of pricing going on ere abi,cant help but laugh.well sspose i was interested would have bought it cos its a good price at 650 hmmm!!!!
Re: A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by otokx(m): 11:47am On May 16, 2007
Since you say you are relocating; do you have other things for sale like laptops, dvd, vcd, tv, microwave, shoes etc, Anyway I will give you N450k for the car
Re: A Very Clean Nissan Maxima For Sale by tundysho(m): 4:32pm On May 17, 2007
seun whats up now,you didnt even respond t my request

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning Right Hand To Left Hand Drive Conversion / Honda 99 Model Baby Boy 450k / Niger Used Golf 3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.