Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

P.N. Okeke, Author Of Secondary School Physics Textbooks Turns 77 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / P.N. Okeke, Author Of Secondary School Physics Textbooks Turns 77 (5688 Views)

New School PHYSICS PDF Download| Get Physics Textbook Now / Author Of Secondary School Physics P.N Okeke Turns 78 / Four Best Physics Textbooks To Read For JAMB. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P.N. Okeke, Author Of Secondary School Physics Textbooks Turns 77 by mmb(m): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Even me that didn't study physics in secondary school then know him..
Lalasticlala mybd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: P.N. Okeke, Author Of Secondary School Physics Textbooks Turns 77 by ADGENIUS: 3:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
He really simplified physics to the barest minimum.

1 Like

Re: P.N. Okeke, Author Of Secondary School Physics Textbooks Turns 77 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
ADGENIUS:
He really simplified physics to the barest minimum.
Happy Birthday to him, but how did he simplify physics and I was running away from all the calculations on throwing stones and finding their gravity? grin
Re: P.N. Okeke, Author Of Secondary School Physics Textbooks Turns 77 by Simbaz(m): 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
Old man that can impregnate a young girl grin

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Re: P.N. Okeke, Author Of Secondary School Physics Textbooks Turns 77 by ADGENIUS: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Happy Birthday to him, but how did he simplify physics and I was running away from all the calculations on throwing stones and finding their gravity? grin

That's because we are different.
Besides, have you seen any author, who could do such work as his.
Re: P.N. Okeke, Author Of Secondary School Physics Textbooks Turns 77 by Godian45(m): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
I remember when physics was looking like magic to me me back then.but after I study with p.n okeke text book everything became easy.I will advice those writing waec,jamb to make use of his book.
God bless u sir. presently in my 500level studying pharmacy
Re: P.N. Okeke, Author Of Secondary School Physics Textbooks Turns 77 by jesmond3945: 9:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Anyakoha is better than PN okeke
Re: P.N. Okeke, Author Of Secondary School Physics Textbooks Turns 77 by Aol360: 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
Happy birthday to a legend. Its a big insult for any science student to open this thread and not pay homage to the father of Nigeria Secondary School Physics.

2 Likes

Re: P.N. Okeke, Author Of Secondary School Physics Textbooks Turns 77 by fr3do(m): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Happy Birthday sir
Re: P.N. Okeke, Author Of Secondary School Physics Textbooks Turns 77 by julioralph(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Congrats Sir. Your book made things easier for us back then. smiley
Re: P.N. Okeke, Author Of Secondary School Physics Textbooks Turns 77 by Darestc2k12: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
Happy birthday to him

(1) (Reply)

Ibbul First Choice Utme Candidates Screening In Progress / Admission Admission Admission Edouniversity Iyamo, Uzairue, Etsako West Lga, / If You Can Read This You're A Genius.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.